3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

Shall I post the homophobic jibe in question here? There's no need, it's been reported anyway. I think I'll start looking for instances where you break rules with prime numbers, just for the intellectual challenge. In all seriousness telling lies about someone is probably against 2.09 and 2.03.

Let's bring this back to where this little altercation started. Pan made an off topic comment about something he believes, as is his right. It was never meant to be offensive, and he apologised for any offense he might have caused. I think is the end of the matter, don't you?

nah, I was just saying im aware of what I said. I know exactly what I say because I am the one that typed it ;) just so we are clear and this will be the last post I waste on you ciera/simon/50 other names.......    I could care less what you report. I think we both know at worse I will get punished for a couple weeks or so but I will be back. sadly nothing you can do so piss off. :)

simon? or Simon?

However, the example that was given Japan as being a better more sex friendly culture has its own issues, such as barely even treating rape as a criminal offence. Rape is so accepted in that culture its barely even reported. Japan also has far higher suicide rates, extremely proactive policing, and very questionable methods of extracting confessions as well as domestic intelligence agency's. So, clearly they have their own issues they need to work on as well.

As a someone who has lived in Japan for more than 30 years, I would just like to say that while Japan does indeed have its own issues, the description in the above quote is highly exaggerated and should not be believed unconditionally.

Question DID anyone else go to log in the test site and find they have an Account Expired. and so you have to either PAY or make another FREE account? I have heard this now from 4 people and NOW I am one of them. FREE site means FREE TEST SITE. Charging me is just plain wrong! Talk about a BUG. smh

Hold fire everybody, he's shown his true colours now. There's no need to stir things up any further.

There is a serious point to this, however. RobT is trying to demonstrate that he is above the Terms of Service, that he can get away with anything with just a short ban. I assume that has been the case until now. Blatant homophobic comments are prohibited under the Terms of Service. I suggest each and every one is reported, together with a note pointing out that the constant repetition shows disrepsect for the Terms of Service, Gizmo and his staff. That is also is contrary to terms of service. It is, at the end of the day, Gizmos decision as to the action taken. I hope that it will be decisive when it happens.

It has to be said that the terms of service apply as much to him as everybody else, he is just one user out of many hundreds. It is fair to say that homophobic comments such as the ones we've seen recently are completely unacceptable to the vast majority of users.

Ok, now that we have that cleared, can anyone shed some light on why we're getting the "Your membership has expired" message on the Test Server?

And it has nothing to do with restricting it to active subscriptions, since I have the same e-mail on both servers...

Question DID anyone else go to log in the test site and find they have an Account Expired. and so you have to either PAY or make another FREE account? I have heard this now from 4 people and NOW I am one of them. FREE site means FREE TEST SITE. Charging me is just plain wrong! Talk about a BUG. smh

Just go back to page 1 .. follow the link to create an account and recreate it .. you can even use a fake email.

Obviously, you won't be able to use the same name and will have lost your friend's list but it still works.

It's like Gizmo and "the devs" forgot to turn off the "Subscription renewal" part of the game in the test environment.

Seems to me everyone is forgetting this is the 1st time(to my knowledge) that we have a "test site" to play with and that it could be, not a bug, but more an omission to turn off a feature built into the game. Hell, i'm not even sure they THOUGHT about it.

Also, did anyone else notice the daily gold feature is activated :) 

You can not judge people for things they like or dislike.

Kicking ass just because he doesnt like gays is so rude.

Baiting the one person for his own mindset is so rude.

If you want to seem civil and remain calm: Learn to forgive!

Also to the point for another people:

You can not judge people for things they choose or personality they choose to be!

You have rights to dislike this, but have no rights to bully others about it!

We all have oddities, Normal people doesnt play virtual world sex games so everyone of us have something strange in mind.

Just respect that and never judge!

So, to not let things reaching to a ban accident, to not make fights - just follow what i say...

If everyone follows the rules (which are pretty logical for the most part), it will be easier to breathe on our forums because they are created against desrespect inside community. Don`t be shy to follow the rules, don`t be shy to report. Or this forum same as in game WC today will becomes a garbage.

ps: i know im bad sometimes. please report me if I do something against our rules. maybe support will change me.

have a good day.

you do understand that singling out people by name is also against the rules. as is trying to group people together to attack poor defenseless people. So in your search for justice you have broken as many rules as me. how do you think I outsmart ciera all the time and get her banned. 

I play chess while you folks play checkers. Up your game.

Try "Go". Chess is too simple.

This is subjective, I do play virtual world sex games. Why don`t normal people can`t play this?

Everyone is different and that's normal.

everyone is different and that's normal. well i was trying to say that but, didn't think enough how to make a speech right. sorry :D

the point is, no one should judge or yell about the oddity of the others.

its because im smarter than you.  suck you in so you break as many rules as I do and you fall for it every time......   :)

Go is chinese chess. Forget about it. I just can`t understand some act from you. Why do you insult some people here. Why do you use their sexual preferences as a shame? Why do you break the Rules? You use this Rules all the time in your replies, but now you breaking that Rules you used. Why don`t you report people who do the same. Why do you insult them? Is this wise in your opinion?

you can always do your strange things in private. 12 states still have anti-sodomy laws so by the law, that should be prohibited in parts of the United States.  anti-sodomy laws remain on the books in  Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas and Utah.

I meant 3dxchat.

because I feel like it. if you have an issue with it, by all means report the offending message. I implore you to do so .  As far as reporting, I generally dont do it unless its someone who has done it to me. I am a big boy, I dont need gizmo protecting me, can do that myself and honestly, why should I care what some loser on a sex game thinks of me? If everyone thought that way, we would have less issues. However I will respond if someone calls me out by name. Its a flaw I have. 

If you are that Big Boy, don`t you think that report can be useable for not only protecting yourself, but for protecting whole community. Whole community learns by example. If you do bad example of behavior, some of community will follow it. If you do good example of behavior, some of community will follow it. Isn`t it?