3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

I love this statement. 

The idea that pointing and clicking to move is contentious is hilarious. Also do you have this "Top Five Unliked Aspects List" or is it just a personal list?

How is it "hilarious?'

Or is this a personal opinion of hilarious?

Yes it's a personal opinion of hilarious. I believe since the beginning of time what one finds amusing is based on one's personal experience and taste. For example I found your statement about 'point and click' being contentious hilarious. Do you have the "Top Five Unliked Aspects List" you mentioned?

All these gender discussions have been going on here many times before.

Generally the game is for everybody imo. Heteros, lesbians, gays, futas, transgenders, the ones who play as themselves and the ones who don't, the ones who play with their real sex and the ones who dont, and so on. And all these groups should respect each other and the way each other wants to play the game (what sadly will never fully work though). There would be no problems if people just were honest. For example mentioning their real sex in profile (what many do already) or telling a person before getting intimate. It is ridiculous when one group talks like it's their game and the others should stay away. Like it is ridiculous when one group sees themselves as victims and the others are the ones who cause dramas. No lies, no dramas.It's that easy. But like I said, it will never work with all and for all. Human beings are just like that, sad but true...

Personally I have no problems with any group and I never did something like witch hunting. I only care about the real sex of a person when I get intimate with someone. In this case I always made sure it is a real woman (or tried at least). You get a feeling for it after some time in the game.

Test server is down and I hate to say it but I got a huge influx of spam to my email after I submitted it for the test game. I don't want to assume that's why but it makes sense since I used my actual main email for the test server and all of this spam is flooding to my email the day after i did so. Any suggestions on fixing that too?

I know when my bf told me he was leaving cause of it I was WTF dude, it's point and click. What's hard here?

As you know that is the common complaint you hear in RLC of those who tried the game or more recently the test server. They were discussing it there last night.

Personally I'm mixed about it. It's nice for long distances and while using fly cam, sux for fine close movements or moving in small spaces or in crowds.

Test server is down and I hate to say it but I got a huge influx of spam to my email after I submitted it for the test game. I don't want to assume that's why but it makes sense since I used my actual main email for the test server and all of this spam is flooding to my email the day after i did so. Any suggestions on fixing that too?

Never had ANY spam from the site.

I got a huge influx of spam to my email after I submitted it for the test game. I don't want to assume that's why but it makes sense since I used my actual main email for the test server and all of this spam is flooding to my email the day after i did so. Any suggestions on fixing that too?

I also used an actual email for the test server, but I have not received even one piece of spam, so my experience does not correlate with yours. It would be nice to hear from other people, though. 

inside the game in the chat settings remove the tick offline message