3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

On the subject of rights. If a company charges for a service and advertises a facility then customers have the right to expect that facility to work. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of contract of some sort in most legal jurisdictions. In many legal jurisdictions it contravenes trading standards legislation if a service does not work as promised. I don’t think anything more needs to be said.

I didn't change my mind, still dont want to but i took steps to make sure i have less of a chance doing so. No rule against being picky with who you mess with. What i am against is anyone telling those who do do it that they shouldnt play or that they are less than someone else as far as the game goes. Yes i like to talk crap to futas but ive never said they shouldnt play

Truth be told in my opinion people who treat this game like its some kind of dating site or real life  are far worse than any dude playing a female will ever be

Well, actually many use the game like a dating site. It doesn't hurt anybody.

Cheating about your sex can hurt others.

Both isn't illegal though.

To be blunt, this is a game and like any other site it does work as it should, why because every game has glitches and when making more changes there can be more when fixing others.  It's called give and take.  There will always be people bitching and complaining and expecting more because of what they pay.  Guess what, you're getting exactly what you're paying for, a working game with glitches just like any other game you pay for out there.  This is a subscription, no one is forcing you to be here, if you're that serious about friends, there's Discord, Skype, Line, What'sApp and so on to talk to them, hell even snail mail.  I think it's time to move on from we pay for it and get past that.  They own it and can do as they wish even if we don't like it.  We don't like it, we stop paying and leave, it's that simple.

Before anyone goes on attacking this post, answer the following question:  Is this game that serious that you can't walk away from it and talk to those you are friends with outside of here as that is the reason you stay?  If you can't have contact with them outside of the game, then you're dependent on a game.  Yes, it's fun to play but when potential new subscribers come and see the shit being said they're going to run or they're going to play it as it's intended to be, a game.

To be blunt, this is a game and like any other site it does work as it should, why because every game has glitches and when making more changes there can be more when fixing others.  It's called give and take.  There will always be people bitching and complaining and expecting more because of what they pay.  Guess what, you're getting exactly what you're paying for, a working game with glitches just like any other game you pay for out there.  This is a subscription, no one is forcing you to be here, if you're that serious about friends, there's Discord, Skype, Line, What'sApp and so on to talk to them, hell even snail mail.  I think it's time to move on from we pay for it and get past that.  They own it and can do as they wish even if we don't like it.  We don't like it, we stop paying and leave, it's that simple.

Before anyone goes on attacking this post, answer the following question:  Is this game that serious that you can't walk away from it and talk to those you are friends with outside of here as that is the reason you stay?  If you can't have contact with them outside of the game, then you're dependent on a game.  Yes, it's fun to play but when potential new subscribers come and see the shit being said they're going to run or they're going to play it as it's intended to be, a game.

It becomes more than a game when you have contact to or meet people outside of the game too . Im lucky this happened to me.  :)

at last check nor does using other gender avis  since you really are doing nothing more then yanking your dick while you type. people know in advance some use avis that arent true to his or her gender, if you choose to take a chance and they happen to be one of those people, thats on you. Nobody is forcing you to have fake sex here

Ok but honestly I don't understand why you are so upset about people who look for more than fake sex.

It becomes more than a game when you have contact to or meet people outside of the game too . Im lucky this happened to me.  :)

If the game ended tomorrow, would it hinder your friendship?  If not, then it's not the game that's needed.  Your friendship means more than just the game, while others feel that their friendship may be tied to the game.  If you're good friends this game won't matter as you can easily play on others.

My point is that you don't have to be on the game.  I left the game for a good while and talked to some outside of it.  When I came back I talk to a few more.  I don't need to be in the game to talk to my friends which some use as a reason to be in the game rather than coming out and saying they don't have contact out of the game so they keep the game.   Want to know an easy fix to that, create a junk email address, use that and also register that on chat sites, problem solved.

The landscapes as RobT pointed out under the mountain icon.  You get 4 different mountains with textures and 2 different shaped stones with 4 different textures.  You can't recolor them as I've tried.  You have to use then as they're textured.  At least you can change the size of them.

Correcting this as I meant texture.

Edited by Mar Mohan

If the game ended tomorrow, would it hinder your friendship?  If not, then it's not the game that's needed.  Your friendship means more than just the game, while others feel that their friendship may be tied to the game.  If you're good friends this game won't matter as you can easily play on others.

My point is that you don't have to be on the game.  I left the game for a good while and talked to some outside of it.  When I came back I talk to a few more.  I don't need to be in the game to talk to my friends which some use as a reason to be in the game rather than coming out and saying they don't have contact out of the game so they keep the game.   Want to know an easy fix to that, create a junk email address, use that and also register that on chat sites, problem solved.

No, i would survive without the game.  ;)

Well what some people do and i did too already is to use the game to be together with someone who lives too far away for example.

Yup,

Some of us find even an avi more interactive than just a phone call when far away.

At least you can build, have shared experiences and feel like you are 'going out' somewhere till you see them RL again.

I think that it is great that they are now doing testing before introducing new things in, keeps the new patch easier too update and once we all get it going forward we wont have too worry about having these glitches everyone is talking about in here. I am for this test site think they should keep using to keep introducing new things as they are about too do too all of us at least we know there wont be problems when it gets too us right? my thoughts on things keep up the testing I say and add in where you can kiss your partner during love making with them too :) You should be happy they opened it and are using it too get feed back from you all 

Well what some people do and i did too already is to use the game to be together with someone who lives too far away for example.

And this exemple illustrates that there are many many TOTALLY different reasons/motivation to come in this game and live emotions.

If the "users" were not human, this place could be an heaven. There are so many posibilities that you find nowhere else.

But as user are human, this place is full of Drama, and maybe worst, of people full of sadness, partially because people want that the other come here for the same reason than them.

So my 2 coppers :

• Take some distance with that
  • Focus on people you are fine with
  • don't care with the others
  • dont' JUDGE the others

and YES this place CAN BE AN Heaven.

Release the pose editor Gizmo :rolleyes: ... otherwise we can wait another 4 months for "recycled" sexual positions :angry: . We already know and we already have in mind how to make them ... you with all the poses you could create, they are always all the same and boring. Are you how many developers? 1? :rolleyes:  2 :rolleyes: ? 3 :rolleyes: ? We are 1000 users and maybe even more :D  ... all with different sexual tastes ... release us the pose editor ... and create the editor for clothes ...

Felinia :blink:

Any ideas about when it will be publicly released ?

Days ? Weeks ? Months ?

What will be released? In the new version there are only 20 new positions of which you will use 3 at most, and the block for Pandora (or better, if you ignore an avata, the avatars in that account you can still see them and talk to us ... what foolish but ok.)