3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

What we currently have on our accounts will stay but the names on ignore from what has been said would only be the name not their account so if they delete that avi they're no longer on ignore with you.

That depends on how they have implemented it, if an avi ID is to each of the 3 slots, then it is likely that the ignore will pass on to the next avi created in each slot as the avi ID will remain the same, but of cause not to other avis on that account.

If each new avi we create is assigned a new avi ID regardless of what slot is used, then it is likely the iggy will not be carried to the next avi created.

We don't know much about how it will be, there has been little said on it by the devs other than we were told it will no longer be account wide, it will no longer work using the account ID and that it will now use avi IDs.

Gizmo did respond stating it was going back to before the account wide ignore that had been done back in 2015 and that they were ready to hand the backlash for it because it would be the only way to prevent Pandora to read it.

Basically the person you have on ignore right now for the full ignore may only end up being that one avi or not even on ignore.  You might have to start over putting them on.  If it is carried over then it's just that one avi and you'd have to ignore their other two avis but they can easily delete that avi and wipe themselves off your ignore list then you'd have to put them back on ignore.  Same for the avi you have on ignore presently, if they delete it then you'd have to put it back on ignore.  It's like 2015 all over again before the full ignore was put into place.

Well I didn't think about testing the ignore when I was testing it. I wasn't on to long, but I did try the name/gender change it cost 20,000 xgold, and lets you change one or both at the sametime. You keep your friends list, and gifts as well. I think in the case of the name/gender change at least it keeps the same id, so it really is just want it says it is at the price, and what it does I don't think it will be abused much. I don't think its clear though if making a new alt will give a new id, and that might be something they can change it should be easy enough to test though if the test server comes back, but I have a feeling it might not, and if it does likely not for long. Lots of people pay month to month, and they only need the test server up for short periods.

Gizmo did respond stating it was going back to before the account wide ignore that had been done back in 2015 and that they were ready to hand the backlash for it because it would be the only way to prevent Pandora to read it.

Basically the person you have on ignore right now for the full ignore may only end up being that one avi or not even on ignore.  You might have to start over putting them on.  If it is carried over then it's just that one avi and you'd have to ignore their other two avis but they can easily delete that avi and wipe themselves off your ignore list then you'd have to put them back on ignore.  Same for the avi you have on ignore presently, if they delete it then you'd have to put it back on ignore.  It's like 2015 all over again before the full ignore was put into place.

Gizmo did not respond saying anything about it going back to before 2015, he said what I told you he had said, that the iggy system will now not be account wide and will only iggy the avi you place the ignore on.

He also said that each avi will have its own ID and that the account ID will not be used for the ignore system but did not explain exactly how it will work.

And yes it is being done to prevent Pandora from being able to get the account ID, we all know that.

It will be different to how it was before the full ignore was introduced, for starters back then you could delete your last avi whereas you can't now, also from what I understand the ignore worked off the avi name back then and not an allocated ID.

As I stated before there are 2 ways he may have implemented this avi ID, possibly more but I can see these 2.

And it makes a difference to which way he has done so.

For example, if he has assigned an ID to each slot we have and he lets us all know that, then people who want to be sure that Pandora cannot gain the avi IDs for their account would possibly need to clear the avis they have in the 2nd and 3rd slots before the new version goes live.

If not it is possible that Pandora could be made to be able to use data it already has and match those avi names up and get the avi IDs for our 2nd and 3rd slots.

All I am saying is it would be good to know before it goes live so we can make decisions on things like that for ourselves, instead of finding out after when it is to late.

Wilps we dont know how this is going to work, by avi slots or avis. Luckily some of tha poor me trollers here cant hide their unfrandlee warlike nature and are easy to spot. Basically if ah see one person dissin everyone in WC with this same chip on tha shoulder attitude then ah immediatley igg them. Ah never used to igg anyone, for tha 2 years ive been here ah gave everyone multiple chances as we all have stresses in our lives and can say tha wrong ting. If ah ever did igg someone eet would be fo 24 hours and then id release thems :P. But there are some here that make eet their mission to continually battle everyone, they say that eets our fault fo getting triggered but poke a tiger in tha face and itll get scratchy. You cant provoke peeps and then use that as a reason to escalate because they react. These provokers immediatley are igged because they add absolutely nothing to mah game or anyone elses but their own warped one. 

Devs dont do anyting about them regardless of their loooooooooong rap sheets which ah find strange really, are they close frands or something else? Who knows but gets ya tinking why peeps like this can keep breaking tha rules and annoying people and make eet their main game over and over.

So with this new igg system ah can only see trouble for some, no real solutions or penalties from tha Devs, itll be totes suprizing if they do act appropriatley and more freedom for tha bullies who come here to vent is theirs to be taken.

So play nice or youre going to get igged fast, no arguing no pms no back n forth just vanish from mah game instantly and foeva over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ROFL Uuuuugh! :P

Can we please earn Gold fo every igg we have to make now itll make us Squillions. giphy.gif

Gizmo did not respond saying anything about it going back to before 2015, he said what I told you he had said, that the iggy system will now not be account wide and will only iggy the avi you place the ignore on.  Remind me again that it wasn't that way in 2015 because anyone else that has been on since it started and before the account wide ignore knows that's exactly what I was talking about.  Do you not read what has been written in the thread and yes Gizmo did state that is exactly what was going to happen, it's as if they put the 10K price tag for the new avi making sure you still have one at all times.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6348-upcoming-updates-2018/page-39

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6348-upcoming-updates-2018/?p=294474

Read from the first link then continue as he stated that's what was going to happen because of preventing Pandora.

He also said that each avi will have its own ID and that the account ID will not be used for the ignore system but did not explain exactly how it will work. Just as they did back when they put in the 10K for an avi and having to have one at all times.

And yes it is being done to prevent Pandora from being able to get the account ID, we all know that.

It will be different to how it was before the full ignore was introduced, for starters back then you could delete your last avi whereas you can't now, also from what I understand the ignore worked off the avi name back then and not an allocated ID.  You couldn't delete your only avi when they put he 10K per avi in place before the full ignore was put into place so you have an avi at all times.

As I stated before there are 2 ways he may have implemented this avi ID, possibly more but I can see these 2.

And it makes a difference to which way he has done so.

For example, if he has assigned an ID to each slot we have and he lets us all know that, then people who want to be sure that Pandora cannot gain the avi IDs for their account would possibly need to clear the avis they have in the 2nd and 3rd slots before the new version goes live.

If not it is possible that Pandora could be made to be able to use data it already has and match those avi names up and get the avi IDs for our 2nd and 3rd slots.

All I am saying is it would be good to know before it goes live so we can make decisions on things like that for ourselves, instead of finding out after when it is to late. If you remember how it was in 2015, that's what we're going back to with the 10K per avi and having to have one at all times.  The ignore worked where if they delete the avi and create a new one that avi was no longer on ignore.

OMG Mar, what is it with you, you seem to want to try find a way to dispute anything I say in these forums.

Yes we know the account wide iggy is being taken away because of Pandora, I even said that in my post.

No where has Gizmo mentioned 2015 or referred to how it was before.

From what I remember the account wide iggy was in in August 2014 when I started.

It will not be the same as it was before the full account iggy, you could delete your last avi then, you didn't have to pay 10k to make a new one, from what I understand from what people have said before in these forums it is likely there was no avi ID, that the iggy before the full account iggy worked on avi names and was likely done that way when he tried to take it away that time as well, a number of things will be different to how it was then.

What you are talking about mostly is when he tried to take away the full account iggy once before, he brought it back within a couple of days because so many kicked up about it.

The only thing he kept from that was to make it so you cannot delete your last avi and the 10k charge.

The reason he made it so you could not delete your last avi was people had found that if you did any ignore that had been placed on you was gone, yes we know that, it has been mentioned in this very thread not only by myself but by others as well.

OMG Mar, what is it with you, you seem to want to try find a way to dispute anything I say in these forums.

Yes we know the account wide iggy is being taken away because of Pandora, I even said that in my post.

No where has Gizmo mentioned 2015 or referred to how it was before.

From what I remember the account wide iggy was in in August 2014 when I started.

It will not be the same as it was before the full account iggy, you could delete your last avi then, you didn't have to pay 10k to make a new one, from what I understand from what people have said before in these forums it is likely there was no avi ID, that the iggy before the full account iggy worked on avi names and was likely done that way when he tried to take it away that time as well, a number of things will be different to how it was then.

What you are talking about mostly is when he tried to take away the full account iggy once before, he brought it back within a couple of days because so many kicked up about it.

The only thing he kept from that was to make it so you cannot delete your last avi and the 10k charge.

The reason he made it so you could not delete your last avi was people had found that if you did any ignore that had been placed on you was gone, yes we know that, it has been mentioned in this very thread not only by myself but by others as well.

It has nothing to do with you writing it as anyone could have.  You're the that mentioned it and I simply stated how it was and that it was going back to that.  No where was it stated that it wasn't going to be that if the account wide ignore is off guess what it is going right back to that.  Why do you think so many have complained about it including you.  Here are the patch notes for the 10K per avi as well to show the history.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1871-3dxchat-patch-notes-updates-and-development/?p=104763

No the account wide ignore was put into place November of 2015 as you can see right here that is when it was done which right after I had left.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1871-3dxchat-patch-notes-updates-and-development/?p=105872

Had it been in place prior to that I wouldn't have left. Did you read the posts from the http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6348-upcoming-updates-2018/page-39 because the ignore system is going to how it was right after the 10K for avis was put into place and right before the full ignore.  How many users have complained about it going back to that, a lot as I recall even you.  I'm not talking about when he tried to take it away, nor did I mention it.  I'm one of those people who have mentioned it and will keep stating it as that's how it was and that's what we're reverting back to.  Ask the other users who have been here that long that remember it, go read their posts and you'll see how pissed they are because of it.  Personally I don't have anyone on ignore and people have put me on ignore some for no reason, nor do I give a fuck.  I pay to play the game and as long as I'm not breaking the rules, trying to mind fuck someone, I'm good.

It has nothing to do with you writing it as anyone could have.  You're the that mentioned it and I simply stated how it was and that it was going back to that.  No where was it stated that it wasn't going to be that if the account wide ignore is off guess what it is going right back to that.  Why do you think so many have complained about it including you.  Here are the patch notes for the 10K per avi as well to show the history.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1871-3dxchat-patch-notes-updates-and-development/?p=104763

No the account wide ignore was put into place November of 2015 as you can see right here that is when it was done which right after I had left.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1871-3dxchat-patch-notes-updates-and-development/?p=105872

Had it been in place prior to that I wouldn't have left. Did you read the posts from the http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6348-upcoming-updates-2018/page-39 because the ignore system is going to how it was right after the 10K for avis was put into place and right before the full ignore.  How many users have complained about it going back to that, a lot as I recall even you.  I'm not talking about when he tried to take it away, nor did I mention it.  I'm one of those people who have mentioned it and will keep stating it as that's how it was and that's what we're reverting back to.  Ask the other users who have been here that long that remember it, go read their posts and you'll see how pissed they are because of it.  Personally I don't have anyone on ignore and people have put me on ignore some for no reason, nor do I give a fuck.  I pay to play the game and as long as I'm not breaking the rules, trying to mind fuck someone, I'm good.

Wow I had to make sure I quoted this as it is so wrong and shows so much what you are made of here.

In November 2015 Gizmo originally took away the account wide ignore and replaced it with a single avi ignore, look at Ashes post right before the one you linked to where it says so.

The account wide ignore had been there for a long time before that and anyone who was in the game then, except for you it seems, knows that.

Gizmo made the changes then because it had been discovered that some were able to find out the ats on peoples accounts using the account wide ignore and a hack of sorts, and that was before Pandora.

He made it so you could not delete the last avi because he had found out like I said before, that people were able to cancel out any ignores placed on them by deleting all the avis on that account.

He added the 10k charge to try stop people from mindfucking people as he called it, using alts.

Hmm so you say you wouldn't have left if there was an account wide ignore then, well I guess that says a lot as there was an account wide ignore before then.

2 days it was gone only.

I don't know when the account wide ignore was originally brought in, I am pretty sure it was there when I stated in August 2014, it had problems where it wasn't working properly but was there.

We use to see ghosts back then if we had someone on ignore and for quite some time it didn't seem to work properly.

All I was trrying to say here in my 1st post is that it would be good to know how he is implementing the avi ID, if it is done to our 3 slots where they will stay the same or if it is done to every new avi we create.

I feel we should know this so we can make decisions we should be able to make.

I do not agree with the full account ignore being taken away and have said that often in this thread.

But as I think you have, but definitely others have I have been told to wait and see what it is like.

There are however certain things where I can see problems where a little knowledge of how it will be will help prevent problems for people when it goes live.

I can see a lot of other problems that will happen with the account wide ignore being taken away, but I am not going to comment on that any further than I have already in previous posts in this thread.

Maybe someone else can come in and set her straight on this as she doesn't seem to want to believe me.

Wow I had to make sure I quoted this as it is so wrong and shows so much what you are made of here.

In November 2015 Gizmo originally took away the account wide ignore and replaced it with a single avi ignore, look at Ashes post right before the one you linked to where it says so.

The account wide ignore had been there for a long time before that and anyone who was in the game then, except for you it seems, knows that.

Gizmo made the changes then because it had been discovered that some were able to find out the ats on peoples accounts using the account wide ignore and a hack of sorts, and that was before Pandora.

He made it so you could not delete the last avi because he had found out like I said before, that people were able to cancel out any ignores placed on them by deleting all the avis on that account.

He added the 10k charge to try stop people from mindfucking people as he called it, using alts.

Hmm so you say you wouldn't have left if there was an account wide ignore then, well I guess that says a lot as there was an account wide ignore before then.

2 days it was gone only.

I don't know when the account wide ignore was originally brought in, I am pretty sure it was there when I stated in August 2014, it had problems where it wasn't working properly but was there.

We use to see ghosts back then if we had someone on ignore and for quite some time it didn't seem to work properly.

All I was trrying to say here in my 1st post is that it would be good to know how he is implementing the avi ID, if it is done to our 3 slots where they will stay the same or if it is done to every new avi we create.

I feel we should know this so we can make decisions we should be able to make.

I do not agree with the full account ignore being taken away and have said that often in this thread.

But as I think you have, but definitely others have I have been told to wait and see what it is like.

There are however certain things where I can see problems where a little knowledge of how it will be will help prevent problems for people when it goes live.

I can see a lot of other problems that will happen with the account wide ignore being taken away, but I am not going to comment on that any further than I have already in previous posts in this thread.

Maybe someone else can come in and set her straight on this as she doesn't seem to want to believe me.

Let others do the talking since you seem to think you know it all and everyone else is wrong.  I joined March of 2015 and there was NO account wide ignore.

the confusion may stem from the fact it was orginally implimented 2014 but taken away for a short while in 20 15 and then brought back

PqypYBt.png

a2erfVm.png

Yes, that is what I have been trying to tell her, it was only gone for those 2 days.

I remember it clearly as I was heavily involved in what was going on at that time, to the point where people blamed me for what had happened and the 10k charge being applied.

@ Twiggy, you don't even deserve a reply.

There is no confusion on my part.

Wow, I have been told that we can point something out to you in black and white and you still won't budge but this is getting ridiculous.

Maybe this will convince you.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2339-poll-new-changes-to-ignore-system-is-a-huge-step-in-the-wrong-direction/?hl=ignore

heyyyoooo Gizmo

Gizmo, you get the rules, okay why I needed help from the 3.1 regulations, I did not get any help, your rules are not good.The last update was in April, how much time,add more things will be fun,every month something new is enough because 3dx is really nice, it's graphically clean and it's worth taking care of people ,thx Gizmo <3

@ Twiggy, you don't even deserve a reply.

There is no confusion on my part.

I believe there is.

I joined in May 2015 and there was account wide ignore and from what I have been told, there was account wide ignore for a long time before that. They made a change to the ignore system for a very short time, just a few days,  then they reverted back and instituted the 10k charge.