3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

I have goofed ... when I made my free account to the test servers i chose a different password then my for the old server. I couldn't remember it (the tests server) today so when I tried to recover or change my password it only changed it for the old server. Im currently unable to sign in to test server.

I still cant get inΒ  :(

Β 

Can you pleaseΒ  make the game screen smaller so I can reach the bottom action buttons.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Panic over. I used a 3dx cleaner and managed to get to the action buttons again and change resolutions.Β Β 

Press F1 to get to settings then adjust to Windows once you get in and are full screened.Β  Then pick the screen resolution size that you want to use best then go on and enjoy the test server.

Β 

check your programs list, shouldnt have installed over it, it did copy over my desktop icon but thats it

Β 

7EXpVTn.png

The only thing it did for me was overwrite the first icon and added shortcut to the old one.Β  It installs as a separate folder so it's not overwriting your main 375 version.Β  It includes Test at the end for that very reason so when you run it you're able to run both version at the same time.Β  I've done it to make my avi and compare things to test for bugs.

I didn't send in a bug report because I wasn't sure if it was a bug or something just not working. When sitting in the vehiclesΒ the body doesn't quite fit. Either heads or arms will stick out. During the MF sex on the couch the new position doggy style over the back of the couch (vaginal) there are 2 buttons for this position. One of them shows an arm in a slightly different position but when clicking on it the animation doesn't change at all.

Spent some time in the test server last night.

Β 

I loved the landscapes!

Β 

Lots of new poses too!Β  So wish they would add some tender ones, holding hands, etc but hey ho.Β  The important thing I think to take from the volume of additions is that it is possible to make a good number in a reasonable amount of time, so I live in hope we will see this area continue to expand.

Β 

Changing gender and name....Β  great for marriages (the name lol)Β but maybeΒ a littleΒ concerned otherwise, have to see how this gets used really to be sure but can see a lot mischief coming from it.

Β 

Big minus -Β and I say this in the hope that if enough show concern the devs may reverse the decision - is the change to the Ignore system.Β  I have people on Ignore for a reason.Β  Only being able to Ignore a third of a person at a time - and I presume if they then delete an Ignored avatar and create a new one I will have to Ignore that too once they'veΒ done their damage - seems crazy to me.Β  Why on earth would you make things easier for those who's 'game'Β consists ofΒ preying on the vulnerabilities of others?

Β 

Please, please reconsider this last.Β 

Β 

-I absolutely love the landscapes also. And I am looking forward to new ones in the future.

-New poses... I would have loved more variety after all this time but.... Oh my fucking god I can't wait to do that cock slapping blowjob thing again :D

-Changing Gender and name. Well... It makes no difference realy. It's almost the same as remaking a character after deleting the old one, but I presume this time you get to keep your friendlist and whatnot.

- Ignore system. I completely agree with this one. I want to ignore the PERSON behind the account, not their lousy character.Β 

Lol, dude, I'm the one who made that 64-bit patch XD

And there is not that much outdated API used in the game's code that wouldn't be compatible with Unity 2018, as far as I remember. Probably also some shader code, can't check that with a compiled g

Β 

64 bit was so nice, for those big 2.0 rooms :)Β Β 

I don't know if anyone else already said it but, there should be a way for the test server not to conflict with the games regular service desktop created short cut. A little suggestion, have a weekend of the game free for the general public, with certain restrictions just allowed in the game like, room building, regular paying customers can and should be able to load their room versions if they want, hell ask Modz site or some room builders (Morgaine) for player made rooms to showcase during the free weekend to bring in more clients that are curious about the game and like me can see potential in making something fun here. I mean fuck, room builders like me, may not like the graphics of other games and may want to join seeing how this room building is worth some time and effort. The friendships that can be made could benefit for a bi monthly or whatever free game trial

-I absolutely love the landscapes also. And I am looking forward to new ones in the future.

-New poses... I would have loved more variety after all this time but.... Oh my fucking god I can't wait to do that cock slapping blowjob thing again :D

-Changing Gender and name. Well... It makes no difference realy. It's almost the same as remaking a character after deleting the old one, but I presume this time you get to keep your friendlist and whatnot.

- Ignore system. I completely agree with this one. I want to ignore the PERSON behind the account, not their lousy character.Β 

I encourage people to read the quote of the quote i am quoting. About the ignore system, if i read it correctly, it will track the avi by number meaning that if the avi gets deleted and replaced the number stays the same. There was a guy here once called the PerfectStorm, he and I did not talk nor were friends, I liked the name. However the guy left or changed his name and a girl named her avi, PerfectStorm. She got people going on her about this he did or did not do when people thought he was her. Same with other people who took the name of a well known person. Thing is people change the names of avi for various reasons, not just to trick people. If this is a way for the game to track avi better great, if this is a way to get rid of the program Pandora, that is even better. I never got the program, i don't like being tempted to find a friend who does not want to be found. The program is a double edge sword, but like in life the truth comes out in time. While this is a game, honesty should be practiced.Β 

Just use a new email address (make a new one in gmail or hotmail or ur normal client etc)

Β 

Β 

Why do you need an email address? It didn't sent out any confirmation email. I haven't tested it it yet, but it seems like all you need is an arbitrary user name.

Β 

And the only reason I am commenting about this is, once again, we get not proper instructions or explanation about how something is supposed to work. We just get something new thrown at us and have to figure it out for ourselves. Which, quite frankly, I am getting sick of.

Why do you need an email address? It didn't sent out any confirmation email. I haven't tested it it yet, but it seems like all you need is an arbitrary user name.

Β 

And the only reason I am commenting about this is, once again, we get not proper instructions or explanation about how something is supposed to work. We just get something new thrown at us and have to figure it out for ourselves. Which, quite frankly, I am getting sick of.

Β 

Because the server needs a email and a password as login credentials. Page 1 in this topic gives you two steps to follow download the client and register a free account. What else is needed as an explanation?

Because the server needs a email and a password as login credentials. Page 1 in this topic gives you two steps to follow download the client and register a free account. What else is needed as an explanation?

Β 

If the server does not send any notifications to the email address, then there in no need to use an email address, is there. And this is something about which paying customers are entitled to ask questions and receive answers.Β 

Β 

Perhaps you are perfectly happy just to do as you are told, but I am not. And I am tired of the Devs not providing sufficient explanations of how things to are intended to work or what they have changed from build to build.Β 

If the server does not send any notifications to the email address, then there in no need to use an email address, is there. And this is something about which paying customers are entitled to ask questions and receive answers.Β 

Β 

Perhaps you are perfectly happy just to do as you are told, but I am not. And I am tired of the Devs not providing sufficient explanations of how things to are intended to work or what they have changed from build to build.Β 

Β 

when you are testing a server, you may not need to send notification but it might be useful to test a protocol. All was clearly explained.

when you are testing a server, you may not need to send notification but it might be useful to test a protocol. All was clearly explained.

Β 

Oh please. Lots of people were posting to the forum that they created an account but couldn't log in for various reasons. So please don't tell me that "all was clearly explained," because clearly it was not.Β 

Β 

I would really like an answer to the following question: When creating an account on the test server, is it necessary to use an email address as the user name or is any arbitrary name ok?Β Β