3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

Fucking great idea someone took my in game name to probably as Twiggy stated cause drama and make this place still remain filled with people that are so busy being jealous bout others that they forget how to be someone its sad how love people are on internet just because they can hide behind there keyboard .

Since we are on the subject of discussing changes with the new update. I have a suggestion I would like to put out there if that is ok. I have worked in QA for many years, and there is an idea that has been floating around for a while on this server. I think many people have noticed that this game is weakest in it's social interaction. Many games have dealt with this, by using a chat window that is based on distance of characters in a certain vicinity, or just a simple chat bubble on the UI. The reason I bring this is up, is in my experience with other games, a lot of people are looking for that real life feel of being in the same space with each other as opposed to shouting over a server. It add's a whole new dimension to the social aspect, and having a small UI change like that, would cause ppl to congregate as a group. Trying to invite ppl in a group in this game, is like pulling your hair out piece by piece, and with these new group emotes, it only seems logical to address the chat social aspect as well. This would also help with the RP of the game, as most RP'ers feel more comfortable conversing in an environment, where a person can only react to people within their given area. Based on what the devs I work with tell me, it would be a very simple change to make. And giving that there is this huge overhaul to the game with a new API and emotes, it might be worth considering adding a little frosting to the social chat engine. I might also suggest changing the Group channel name to Party. :)

If in this update you can create free accounts, if there are minors, but that happens everywhere.

It is not the fault of the owner of the page or game where the child registers, it is the fault of their parents to not put character and teach them that they can not be on adult websites.
Every parent in their homes should be able to set rules for their children.

I agree, parents are completely responsible for their children. Also, our Terms make it clear that only people over 18 can play. If you met someone who violates our terms, you should report immediately.

We reserve the right to inform law enforcement authorities about violation. Violators will deal with the local police.

OK 

Many thanks to everyone who is testing the game! Together we can improve it faster!

Now we are working on checking and fixing bugs that you report us. 

Hi guys !

I've download and create an account. All are working great. But my cursor disapear when I write my password and I can't see it after in any case.

Can I do something ?

I play on my laptop, so I've try with a mouse and I've try to restart game and start game as admin, but cursor still doesn't appear.

Did you try Shift + C ?

You can easily compile to both 32 and 64 bit with Unity and release both versions.

Also, it's probably time to update from the very outdated Unity 5.5 to the recent version ;)

In order to have more issue with old GPU? Not everyone has the latest computer...so and 64 bits version will change very few to be true. Build smaller world....

Uhm, what issues? People on old computers can still use the 32-bit version. And how is GPU even related to the OS bitness?

On a 32 bit System for example WinXP: Vram and RAM are added up. So for example 4 GB RAM and a graphic card with 1 GB Vram are summed up so you only have 3 GB of usable RAM. Thats the only thing where GPU and OS have anything to do with each other. 

A software with 32 bit can only address 4 GB of RAM but the 3dx client hardly hits that 4 GB mark. 

There is a unofficial 64 bit client for 3dx you can try it yourself you don't have any real improvement over the 32 bit client. 

The Unity3D engine is more the problem for "bad" performance. But switching to a new engine for example Unity3D 2018.2 is nothing you do just in the matter of a week or so. 

Spent some time in the test server last night.

I loved the landscapes!

Lots of new poses too!  So wish they would add some tender ones, holding hands, etc but hey ho.  The important thing I think to take from the volume of additions is that it is possible to make a good number in a reasonable amount of time, so I live in hope we will see this area continue to expand.

Changing gender and name....  great for marriages (the name lol) but maybe a little concerned otherwise, have to see how this gets used really to be sure but can see a lot mischief coming from it.

Big minus - and I say this in the hope that if enough show concern the devs may reverse the decision - is the change to the Ignore system.  I have people on Ignore for a reason.  Only being able to Ignore a third of a person at a time - and I presume if they then delete an Ignored avatar and create a new one I will have to Ignore that too once they've done their damage - seems crazy to me.  Why on earth would you make things easier for those who's 'game' consists of preying on the vulnerabilities of others?

Please, please reconsider this last. 

I can't connect me on your new  3DX chat.

I have created a new account... But systematcly, when i try to connect me... The system said to me : wrong mail or wrong password.

It's approximatly 1 hundred times, i have tryed to connect me.

Thank you, for your precious answer.

Veronique.

Lol, dude, I'm the one who made that 64-bit patch XD

And there is not that much outdated API used in the game's code that wouldn't be compatible with Unity 2018, as far as I remember. Probably also some shader code, can't check that with a compiled game.

Sorry didn't payed attention to your name as writing my comment. Well you will know first hand how much more performance the 64 bit client gives over the 32 bit variant.

Uhm, what issues? People on old computers can still use the 32-bit version. And how is GPU even related to the OS bitness?

Shader... with unity. it seems they have fixed it with last version; I gave a try to your patch. it allows you o use up to 4Go.. wow and? Is the memory leak fixed? No So t only allows you to play longer without crash. loading time = no change in a very crowded room. Many programs keep using a 32 bits version and it causes no issue. It is better to fix all the bugs first. Then they can think about a 64 bits...IMHO, it is not a priority.