3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

Sex and name change....like worst idea ever unless we can review all old names.

Can‘t test it Right now, but I hope you guys didn’t forgot an previous names list.

It looks like they will be doing away with multiple Alts on the same account. And it's expensive to change your character.

I will certainly test this. I mean, it DOES have many of the sex poses we have been wanting to appear.

It's worth a try without any bad or poor comments against it or the devs before I even see it in action.

I thank them for investing time with this to see how well it works and how we like it (or don't).

agreed Starr

Hi guys !

I've download and create an account. All are working great. But my cursor disapear when I write my password and I can't see it after in any case.

Can I do something ?

I play on my laptop, so I've try with a mouse and I've try to restart game and start game as admin, but cursor still doesn't appear.

pretty kewl TY.

Think the guy on guy in a female threesome position needs add to a seprate bisexual category.

BTW, I think it is an AWSOME idea to open this up to people that don't have subscriptions. I'd bet you get a ton of new users wanting to have a look.

Look forward to checking it out.

Ignore is now avi based instead of account based and you can now change avi names.

That is not going to be a friendly environment for new subs.

Yep, and I hope who ever decided to take my name in there will change it soon.

But my guess is they will do stupid things with it to try make trouble for me.

Definitely not going to say good job to the devs here.

It doesn't appear they are worrying about that, so expect a lot of kids to be there.

mhm. I said I was concerned about it in WC and some guy went off saying "It's a video game." Look, I am sure I don't know the laws, especially international laws, and I'm certainly not going to trust some internet guy. Active cyber with a minor? I def don't want to be explaining "I didn't know. It's a video game" to a judge who's about to put me on a sex offender list for the rest of my life.

Thanks 3dx, but I'll pass.

I downloaded the Test--pretty good. MY main concern is--it overwrote my main 3dx file. I went into my files to bring back the normal game,,,then it downloaded a patch update. Then normal 3dx overwrote my Test. So the shortcut I have is either one or the two. They are not different. I have changed the file names etc--hoping that I would have have 2 different shortcuts to each different version. Nope---still overwrites each other. Anyone else run into this? Or any other way to fix it besides going through my files list and downloading each one again to play?

Thanks

First of all, hello everyone.

If in this update you can create free accounts, if there are minors, but that happens everywhere.

It is not the fault of the owner of the page or game where the child registers, it is the fault of their parents to not put character and teach them that they can not be on adult websites.

Every parent in their homes should be able to set rules for their children.

Thanks 3dxchat. for this gift;)