3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

ok guys still i just found two bugs... i did not readed what you posted before so don't get mad... :P

1.. in building mode the camera moves WAY TO FAST!!!.. :huh:

to dificult to place things with acuracy...so is there a way to make it slow at will?

and..

the new MMF 3some pose tends to "reset" the femenine avatar body...

just check out the picture... normal... 3some... and then svelty.. :lol:

but it gets Fixed once you go back the dressing room... :)

KiF1IoX.png

Hope you guys can fix it... ^_^

Kisses 4U all

Probably this were reported before, but, anywayw looks failing.

Looks sometimes the invite to my home option simply fails, only the owner reach the home and its needed to repit the invite.

Some bugs that are present onthe main game and persist here:

- People looks naked under the long jaket.

- The long two color dress show transparent body under the dress when you are sit, and sometimes when you undress, legs looks like with long white socks

- May be is good think can fix the problem with the color at the hair stiles. Not all the hairstiles allow reply white color, mosrlt of them looks grey.

- Similar happens with the long jaket, is not possible to make it looks white, looks like clear coffe cream on main and test

I remember some one other. Present on both versions.

- Sometimes when the cam is fixed on the face of the avi, the head move like on a loop short left-right like locked.

- may be is possible to fix this thing about the remiding penis on the female avi after finish some posse? is really annoying ...

- Please add shemale - hefemale gender.

I was testing the new patch on the the test server to see how the poses that were stretched looked after they were fix, and they do look better now I think. However, I did notice that for two of the FF poses the top and bottom position is the opposite off all the other FF poses. Can you please switch it so it matches the order of the other poses? I don't normally use those poses, but some people do, and I think that it makes sense for them all to match with the order of the other poses

order.png

Something has changed in the saving rooms part of the game,  in the actual game and Tester game,

When you  "Save to file" a pop up box appears & the only option to save in, is the World File format.     

Yet in that last couple of days,  my rooms save as  "File"  or  "Z File"    both of which are useless as when I try to upload the room to work on it again, the game does not recognise the file and cant find the file for uploading.

I cant work on or update any of my rooms now as its a waste of time until this issue is fixed.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?  

Just made an update and "Saved to File" with no problems in the std server. FILE type was "World Files".

As a newb, decided not to do much in the Test server other than check this place out for free the first two days. ;) 

Before becoming hooked and forking over the $90 some bucks for the annual sub. :rolleyes:  

This is a client issue as I am not on, nor have downloaded the test server.

I took one of my gallery photos down and attempted to add a new one. Regardless of what photo I attempt to add, it just sits and spins as if it will add a photo, but doesn't do anything. I thought it may be a glitch last night, but it is doing the same this morning.

I have paid enough to have ten slots. I would like to use them freely.

Evidently, the latest update to Bitdefender has created the issue. Carry on.

11) It would be great if you would fix the body below in dress! it's just not there!

it's not sexy and not natural! You need more attention to detail!

KlnPdk4.png

12) when changing the room with a bottle of drink, it disappears, but the hand is still holding bottle ghost

uxuBWMD.png

13) Characters from 1 account can only be married 1 time.

When trying to get married with all the other characters from the two accounts, this is impossible.
can marry only the characters of different accounts
But I want all 3 characters to marry the characters of my main wife!

HI Devs,

I love the work you do with so little team you have. The only issue I found was the swapping in the group for RP, This I find out it goes out of alignment really bad.

I really do hope you can fix this issue.

Kind Regards,

Yours MaxineJuicer.

P.s I wish you could do my position I created FFFF. love you devs, do a grand job. I know how things take to do and its really appreciated at the end of the day.Properly also have this position on a FFFM and a FFMM.

Best wish. 

post-17177-0-50656200-1538224728_thumb.png

14) add a menu with a choice of strapon/ DICK or without them IN ALL POSITIONS !!! sometimes in the VAGINAL position there is an DICK, and it can not be deleted, because there is no such MENU !!!!!!!! PLEASE ADD THE MENU !!! GIZMO !!! this is a long-standing problem, and its solution will suit all girls and transsexuals !!!

B7FtqUK.png

15) We do not have enough mod capabilities from Rochi

please add these features officially!

Question DID anyone else go to log in the test site and find they have an Account Expired. and so you have to either PAY or make another FREE account? I have heard this now from 4 people and NOW I am one of them. FREE site means FREE TEST SITE. Charging me is just plain wrong! Talk about a BUG. smh

It's happenned to me too. Has anybody tried making a new account yet?

Update - I've just created a new account and logged in OK. I had to make a completely new character as the old one hadn't been released. May I suggest that Gizmo lets users know how he intends to proceed as the testing advances and how he intends to go live with the new system.

AND keep us from being FLIPPED upside down when in Editor and doing building. That is so discombobulating. almost makes me motion sick!

That also happens on the other server as well unless you have Rochis DLL installed in the game. VERY ANNOYING!!!!  

I am also not liking the smaller arrow pointer thingy lol when u click on an object in editor its like half the size as we have now :(

Not sure if this bein a bug or just due to test server, but what i noticing is  : Im World Editor, the camera rotation is extremely fast, an jerks a bunch, making it nearly unusable.  At times, the screen flips upside down.   On 3dx Main, the camera in editor moves slowly an smoothly, an can easily arrange an place things proper. Is this requiring a fix, or will all be sorted an fine when applied to Main? I hope it bein fixed, cause i very much enjoy creating  :)

Thank you Gizmo for all the hard work, and givin us a place to come to ! :D

This happens on the old serever as well unless you have Rochis DLL installed. I sure hope she can make one for this new server too. If not then building here is going to be very frustrating. 

Ok so i had my first 3some here last night and might i say it was totally amazing :) lol but anyway the avis look ok until you go to a couch pose. then your body shrinks and become horribly cartoonish. skinny as fuck and boobs shrink :( legs are longer than your body from top of head to your waist.  couch pose did work fine tho when its just two girls but as soon as you add the man things go to hell. :(( PLEASE FIX THIS!!!  pretty please? :) ohhh reloading the room fixes it but who wants to reload a damn room when your in the middle of a mind blowing love making session?  :P

Hi,

I have a problem reading others profile, every time I enter the game there at some point I stop being able to read others profiles or even my own, the only solution I have found is give a gift to someone or log out and enter again.

Hope this is useful to you and you can fix it.