3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

Ok this is a combined issue that I've emailed about. My hubby has issues with both the original server and test since it's come out. Not being able to pull profiles, gold going missing, not able to send gifts or messages, sometimes the two games merge, loading in the water... etc. He has uninstalled fully both and reinstalled, reinstalled windows and done everything from the suggestions in the 3dx customer help suggestions. Been going on since the test server has come out. 

when u delete a game n reinstal its better if u clean registry as well 

if u dont know how to do it manualy 

there is a software i use for other purpose called advance system care +uninstaller  from Iobit 

among other stuff it has a performance monitor show u temps cpu gpu motherboard temps

clean registry n junk filles n many more 

when u delete a game n reinstal its better if u clean registry as well

if u dont know how to do it manualy

there is a software i use for other purpose called advance system care +uninstaller from Iobit

among other stuff it has a performance monitor show u temps cpu gpu motherboard temps

clean registry n junk filles n many more

This was used

When a man clicks on a pole:

2018-09-13%2019-17-03_56695_zpse6zlxkeh.

Imagine it's because it still try show some bar despite males don't currently have any single pole actions only ones when partnered up.

This has been reported as it doesn't do it in the main server only the test sever.  I had to do it on a male avi on the test server when told to take pictures and report the issue.

Hi new bug: I build, until I'm ok. and when I want to test what I created in "My World"

it loads infinitely whereas it is only 20ko ...

In short I am fed up ... it is when one will be able to test the poses directly in the build !!!

Because sometimes it's more than 50 round-trip "Build" & "My Wolrd" :angry: 

Hola nuevo error: construyo, hasta que estoy bien. y cuando quiero probar lo que creé en "Mi mundo" se carga infinitamente, mientras que es solo 20ko ... En resumen, estoy harto ... es cuando uno podrá probar las poses directamente en la construcción !!! porque a veces es más de 50 "ida y vuelta" de ida y vuelta "Build" y "My Wolrd"

Hallo neuer Bug: Ich baue, bis ich ok bin. und wenn ich testen will, was ich in "My World" erstellt habe, lädt es unendlich, während es nur 20ko ist ... Kurz gesagt, ich habe die Nase voll ... es ist, wenn man in der Lage sein wird, die Posen direkt zu testen der Bau !!! denn manchmal sind es mehr als 50 Rundreisen "Build" & "My Wolrd"

Salut nouveau bug: je build, jusque la ça va. et quand je veux tester ce que j'ai créé dans "My World" ça  charge infinment alors que c'est que 20ko... Bref j'en marre... c'est quand qu'on pourra tester les pose directement dans le build!!! car des fois c'est plus de 50 aller retour "Build" & "My  Wolrd"

Привет, новый баг: я строю, пока все в порядке. и когда я хочу проверить, что я создал в «My World», он загружается бесконечно, тогда как это всего лишь 20ko ... Короче, мне надоело ... это когда кто-то сможет проверить позы непосредственно в сборка !!! потому что иногда это более чем 50 кругосветных «Build» и «My Wolrd»,

こんにちは新しいバグ:私は大丈夫までビルドします。 私が "My World"で作成したものをテストしたいときは、無限にロードされますが、それはわずか20Kです...要するに、私はうんざりしています...それは、ポーズを直接テストすることができるときです ビルド!!! 時には50以上のラウンドトリップ "Build"& "My Wolrd"

please sorry for the post again, but I'm afraid that my post will be lost with such critical errors!

ATTENTION SOUND BUGS (FFMF)!!!
1)  new blow job on bed there is no sound like  the other oral poses! fixed on 19/09/2018 

1fF9xH3.png

2) new back pose on sofa there is a double sound, like an echo! fixed on 25/09/2018

QTZqAfi.png

3) new pole pose there is no characteristic sound as in other vaginal/anal poses fixed on 19/09/2018

zhV4y5W.png

4) funny bug: in a pose mfm boy licks past pussy ->ok this is a very minor bug<- 

5) mff pose I found a much more terrible thing! the girl's face is inside the pubic of another girl >_<:  it seems to me it was fixed on 09/07/2018

u99GKIf.png

6) bug a year already:

fuHf163.png

pose on the sofa, posture lying on the side   in FF when choosing a pose, swap Futa and the girl!
in all other poses partner request change pose and remains active. But with this pose something is going wrong!

7) ULTRA MEGA CRAZY BIG BUG!!! Pose on the sofa doggy style, fixed on 25/09/2018

thank you thank you thank you! we have been waiting for this FIX for so long !!!

AygEuDT.png

8) Futa sit and girl up (anal vaginal), it seems to me it was fixed on 09/07/2018

thank you thank you thank you! we have been waiting for this FIX for so long !!!

0C0IUdC.png

update:

9) Bug of the naked wedding , penis of the futa girl goes through the body.

THcVRcc.png

10) anal pose in the pool, the girl that is behind with the penis turned on, you can see the open  vagina о.o . 

UK5yh98.png

P.S. thanks, I can now upload pictures

Not sure if this bein a bug or just due to test server, but what i noticing is  : Im World Editor, the camera rotation is extremely fast, an jerks a bunch, making it nearly unusable.  At times, the screen flips upside down.   On 3dx Main, the camera in editor moves slowly an smoothly, an can easily arrange an place things proper. Is this requiring a fix, or will all be sorted an fine when applied to Main? I hope it bein fixed, cause i very much enjoy creating  :) 

Thank you Gizmo for all the hard work, and givin us a place to come to ! :D

Okay new bug to report, I had my beloved wife on group and sent her a gift, instead some guy got it. I opened other peoples profile and then my wife's and i kept getting her name, with a link to their profile. It is a fun glitch since now i get to tease her for being 7 different people  :D  once i closed group, the glitch ended. Gizmo I am sending you the picture's link.  :ph34r:

Not sure if it was mentioned yet, and I think this one is a bug carried over from previous builds.

When you invite someone to be your partner, and they invite you to be their partner at the same time, and you both accept both, they appear twice in your partner menu and no poses work.  Upon removing the partner, your screen will display that you have no active partners, while the partner can still send pose invites to you.

Not sure what causes this, but I can certainly say accepting those pose invites will work if you've removed them as a partner.

Not a huge issue, by any means, but definitely a bug.

Cheers,

-L