3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

Ignore LIST does not work correctly !!! adding a person with 1 account, happens ignore other characters from other accounts not related to the person you ignore !!!

I quarreled because of this with my wife! fucked TEST SERVER !!!

1,2... Beautiful face
3,4... Scary face
please make face like other poses!

U8XoWiS.png

P.S. in my previous post the place is over, I'll add more in this post.

To Devs,

This is a very Important bug, I've been meaning to say for a while now and done plenty of testing on this Bug !

Pming in an Apartment for a long period of time, causes the game to crash. Seem like a memory leak

People have been informed to re-join there apartments between 1-2 hours.

Anytime between 2-4hrs in apartment will cause the program to crash, sometimes it can be earlier, this depends on the amount you Pm in that apartment.

When you re-joing the Pm stacking system refreshes. 

Can we get this fixed, Caused alot of issues with people apartment being open for a long period of time during the evening on events.

Kind Regards,

MaxineJuicer ( Credited for X-Rebirth) Bugs report

Still have that same set of bugs reported earlier before the patch update. Still friend invites are not going through. And the Gift giving option isn't working even after logging totally out and back in. This is basic stuff. And its still not working. NOT  to mention the other glitches we are now hearing about

Not sure if the pose speeds is a bug or not, but some of the new poses are way to fast moving. The MMF threesome looks like the guys face could bust out in flame at any moment from the friction.

If this is not a bug, why not make the ability to go from no movement to that fast speed like the .dll can the overall ability for all poses???

Something I've been wondering for a long time now, but is it a bug that we (people in the room not partnered with the people doing it) can only see their default speed, not the real speed they're going?

Default Speed only, we cant see them make speed changes at all. Why they look so lame LOL, like pendulums.

This is s minor bug but I noticed if you have the same avi name on the current server and test server if you have an offline message on the current server the notification will also show up on the test server without actually having a message and will remain until you log back into the current server.

I've run into an issue where i cannot view profiles and my xgold shows 0.  I tried rebooting the game and it didn't fix it. This seems to have happened after I added a couple of friends.  Could it be because one of them deleted their character?

It affects all my characters now.  I hope I didn't get hacked.

Don't know if it's really a bug, but it's a bit annoying...

In Character Editor, when you click on 'shapes and colours' to adjust your avatar, it doesn't change the avatar to naked (like in 375), clothes have to be removed manually.