3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

Anyone of any age can join and go straight in, so be prepared for children to be in the test server.

People can take your name from the main game, as has happened with mine.

People can easily make several accounts and be in there all at the same time, I saw that is already happening.

May not be exactly bugs, but it bugs the hell out of me.

Hey Gizmo,

I'm trying to buy a photo slot and it doesn't work.  In my gallery tab, I click "Buy Photo Slot - 300 XGold" and it asks me to confirm.  I click "Yes" but it never activates the photo slot.  It stays showing "Buy Photo Slot - XGold 300".

Thanks for letting us test.  Fun testing this and not work stuff!  LOL!! <3

UPDATE

Update on this issue.  Any purchased photo slots show up after you go to a new room.  If you clicked the "300 XGold" 5 times, you have 5 slots purchased at the normal prices associated to each, not 300 XGold, except the first one.

I noticed this issue as well, but the new slots appear for me by closing and reopening the Profile window. No going to a different room necessary.

This is a bug that was pointed out to me and was asked to show it by making a male avi for screenshots to show it.  Guys sorry this is happening to you if you click the pole you get that menu box and it sticks to either side of you no matter what. You have to be partnered to even click the pole now or you get it.  No way to get rid of it besides relog.

post-17781-0-05674000-1535605168_thumb.pngpost-17781-0-12117000-1535605183_thumb.png

Middle mouse button to quickly open an avatar's profile bugs out hard.

Edit: Looks like they fixed it, however, a friend and I couldn't add each other no matter how many times we accepted the requests...

Screwing bugs out of the beta, one avatar at a time.

Now your password can be 20 characters. We also added error messages for the password.

• Password must contain only letters and numbers
  • Password must be between 1 and 20 characters

There is a bug when the game freezes when you click on the login button. This will be fixed in the patch.

To avoid this bug, you need to wait 3-5 seconds after starting the game, before you click on the login button.

Now your password can be 20 characters. We also added error messages for the password.

• Password must contain only letters and numbers
  • Password must be between 1 and 20 characters

There is a bug when the game freezes when you click on the login button. This will be fixed in the patch.

To avoid this bug, you need to wait 3-5 seconds after starting the game, before you click on the login button.

The best way to login is to wait until the image and 'Welcome to the Test Server' appears on the right hand side.

Penis does not show during Futa Masturbation, or an any subsequent actions.  I have taken screenshots. I can see other people (females) with a penis, but cannot either wear a strap-on or show a penis.

|s this because I an in UK or is it a bug?

Logic would suggest the latter.  Please let me know if you wish me to post the screenshots

I've had several of these same bugs, such as friends not appearing on my list, or me not appearing on friend's lists. It seems to be centered around whoever is sending the request, that person doesn't have the sendee shown up in their list but the sendee will have the sender show up. I also have the profile bug, where symbols are translated... Hmm, also no notification for gifts. But after a restart of the game, all of these things worked fine

I think Makeup is not applyng right on lips and cheeks.

This is an old bug actually, Ive had this happen a few times over the past year or so.

Same thing happens now and then when you colour and swap clothing around, the colour will undo and other strange things. Both are sort of odd in that it doesnt always happen, and I am unsure exactly how to reproduce it.

I have experienced several issues since dling the test build. Firstly certain clothing with default to its original colour after selecting a new peice of clothing. Also ive experienced a problem with recieving pms. I get tge notification sound but no tabs, the only way i can talk to people is through locsl or by pressing private message every time i need to type. Is anyone else getting these or similar issues?

2 things noticed, hope those haven't been reported already - if so sorry for this

1.) Selecting somebody's profile from the PM window (via the 3 bars of the persons name) doesn't seem to work properly. Only an empty window showing up

2.) The character set is different with the test-version. Not sure if this is what others reported as Russian characters - but eg hearts and and such do show up completely different...

Hope it helps...

Dear developers, I do not know where to write it so you can see, I hope you read this topic... while the test is going on, could you add a sex pose for the bar stool action the same as on the bar stool (BDSM pose) which is in the editor and also add sit action and a pair seat from red, black and white chairs