3DXChat Community

Bug Tracker (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

The login server has become very strict, make sure you enter email and password exactly as when you created, it now considers upper and lowercase letters. Meaning if you for example typed "Test@Test.com" into the email field on the account creation page, if you then input "test@test.com" into the launcher it will say it doesnt match. Should be an easy fix.

Hey Gizmo,

I'm trying to buy a photo slot and it doesn't work.  In my gallery tab, I click "Buy Photo Slot - 300 XGold" and it asks me to confirm.  I click "Yes" but it never activates the photo slot.  It stays showing "Buy Photo Slot - XGold 300".

Thanks for letting us test.  Fun testing this and not work stuff!  LOL!! <3

UPDATE

Update on this issue.  Any purchased photo slots show up after you go to a new room.  If you clicked the "300 XGold" 5 times, you have 5 slots purchased at the normal prices associated to each, not 300 XGold, except the first one.

Patch 377 Update

This is fixed and working fine.

Hey Gizmo,

When giving a gift, the gift menu often pops up behind the person profile and not in front.  It happens about 2 out of 3 times.

Patch 377 Update

This seems to be fixed and working fine.

Hey Gizmo,

I'm trying to buy a photo slot and it doesn't work.  In my gallery tab, I click "Buy Photo Slot - 300 XGold" and it asks me to confirm.  I click "Yes" but it never activates the photo slot.  It stays showing "Buy Photo Slot - XGold 300".

Thanks for letting us test.  Fun testing this and not work stuff!  LOL!! <3

Update on this issue.  Any purchased photo slots show up after you go to a new room.  If you clicked the "300 XGold" 5 times, you have 5 slots purchased at the normal prices associated to each, not 300 XGold, except the first one.

I've also updated the original post

Patch 377 Update

This seems to be fixed and working fine.

I downloaded and installed the game, then successfully created a free account but when i try to log in it says password is wrong...

The password has a characterlimit... had that too , thought i had a longer one but it gets cut midway through due to a limit

Could also be what i said earlier, passwords are case sensitive now, and so are emails.

Another "bug" if you have any special characters in your profile, it will change into some weird characters on the test server, seems like lots of special characters arent allowed

same here

READ i said it already the password has a limit from 10 characters so if you typed in your 15 letter password for example it doesnt has the last 5  ....try the first 10 letters of your password that you typed in and it should work

Could also be what i said earlier, passwords are case sensitive now, and so are emails.

Another "bug" if you have any special characters in your profile, it will change into some weird characters on the test server, seems like lots of special characters arent allowed

have entered it exactly as even before written down .. have also read before what you have written...

READ i said it already the password has a limit from 10 characters so if you typed in your 15 letter password for example it doesnt has the last 5  ....try the first 10 letters of your password that you typed in and it should work

yep  you are right ..ty  :)

This is really weird, if you do the pole anal pose, boobs shrink down in size untill the room is reloaded, tested with F/F

EDIT: After some further tests, its seems to reset arms, legs, butt, pelvis, boobs. Doesnt affect stomach or chest it seems

Edited by Tauri

Nice update and not bad new things.

About landscapes i already love them (i'm a builder so i have already new ideas when you develop everything)

---------------------------------------BUG------------------------------------------------------

Just one bug, probabily, that isn't already mentioned by other people here:

3o2dhwc.jpg

MF or FF or MM have this icon duplicated (works both)

-------------------------------------SUGGESTIONS--------------------------------------

This pose is ONLY anal and there isn't under vaginal section

I5bUyqj.jpg

------------------------------------IDEAS--------------------------------------------------------

Threesome poses are nice (the first one MFM on the couch is a bit strange, but enjoyable), just one thing, if that's possible: add the "switch role" button even in threesomes (and maybe not between same gender only like FF or MM). It could be very usefull.

Thanks for everything. I will keep testing it :)

Lord Arthas