3DXChat Community

▅ ▆ █ THE VIBE CLUB █ ▆ ▅ GRAND OPENING – SEPT 8TH

Natsumi

There have been a few speed bumps in the road to awesomeness. Currently, I have lost access to my stream due to me unable to remember the password used for ShoutCast. While it would make sense to just go find the email provided with the email and username, this cannot be done. I'm unable to access the old email due to some faulty issues with Yahoo. With that said, there is a high chance I might not DJ at the Grand Opening. Or in worse cases, I might not be able to DJ at all if this issue is not resolved. 

However, even with this ordeal, the show will go on and I look forward to showing you The Vibe Club next Saturday. Love you all and hope you're having a better week than I am. xD

Love, Natsumi <3

Some updates....

The good news, I now have a new and improved stream server and it does work. The bad news is that it still buffers and lags anytime I try to connect it. With that being said, I believe part of the issue is my internet connection which I'm only getting about 7 Mbps. So there is a high chance I'll be switching internet providers in the near future. Because I honestly hate the one I have right now.

Also so that everyone is aware, The Vibe Club is not a remake of The Vibe Stadium and is rather an extension of it.  The Vibe Stadium is scheduled to be made sometime in early 2019. 

The Zen Remake is still on schedule to be finished this November so look forward to that. 

My bestie Ukari will be hosting this year's Scare-Fest! 

Some updates....

The good news, I now have a new and improved stream server and it does work. The bad news is that it still buffers and lags anytime I try to connect it. With that being said, I believe part of the issue is my internet connection which I'm only getting about 7 Mbps. So there is a high chance I'll be switching internet providers in the near future. Because I honestly hate the one I have right now.

Also so that everyone is aware, The Vibe Club is not a remake of The Vibe Stadium and is rather an extension of it.  The Vibe Stadium is scheduled to be made sometime in early 2019. 

The Zen Remake is still on schedule to be finished this November so look forward to that. 

My bestie Ukari will be hosting this year's Scare-Fest! 

Natsumi our house in Greece cause its far has 9 download but nver got issue with my stream for broadcast music 

how it works :say u stream on 320kbps  u upload those 320 to that stream server n that server share it with said listeners so 320 kbps plus few kbps for the game is no issue .

try this i use it one year with no problem never had issues in both 3dx n second life 

https://geckohost.nz/order/aff.php?aff=32

Thank you everyone that came to the Grand Opening of my new Night Club and a special thanks to the DJs that took time out of their busy schedule to play their creative mixes and making this event a lot of fun. Couldn't have done it without you. The Vibe Club will return in October for our 2nd Breast Cancer Awareness event! So be sure to check it out and support the many women and yes men who are struggling with this disease. 

Be sure to check out the forum topic for In Breasts We Trust 2Where you can also donate funds to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Link to that will also be found in the forum topic. 

post-7444-0-93779500-1536468442_thumb.pngpost-7444-0-82515400-1536468485_thumb.pngpost-7444-0-63304700-1536468542_thumb.pngpost-7444-0-49523700-1536468581_thumb.pngpost-7444-0-72732200-1536468603_thumb.png