3DXChat Community

The Sexploits of V & B in our 3DX Chat World.

Vaughan_Rarius

Dressed in sweats and t-shirt I began the house chores of the day with a resolve to not let my mind wander.  Opening the curtains in the den I could not help notice what a beautiful day it was.  The sun was shining in a perfectly blue cloudless sky and I wondered what V was doing on such a gorgeous day.  Pushing the thought again from my mind I went to the kitchen and began the task of making a list for the market.  Normally I would take into consideration dinners out with V but he'd been distant and quiet lately. Growling at myself I again pushed thoughts of him aside and focused on my list.  After all why shouldn't he busy himself elsewhere?  Putting the pen down I grabbed my list and purse and left the house.  Perhaps the fresh air would help distract my thoughts of exactly where and how he was 'busying' himself.

Just as I reached the car my phone rang. The caller ID noted it was V and I was tempted to hit the ignore call button. As much as I did not want to give the impression I'd been waiting to hear something from him I had missed him way too much to play games. I answered the call as I was getting into my car and before my brain could absorb more than '15 minutes wear jeans' he had disconnected the call. Catching my reflection in the car rearview mirror panic set in and I quickly ran back to the house not knowing who I was more frustrated with...him to assume I'd just drop everything to go to him...or me for doing so.

Mumbling words my Mother would have been upset with I ran back and forth between the bath and the closet like a mad woman. Ending my tirade with a loud "S.O.B. HOW DARE HE?" at the mirror I realized I had a smile on my face which only infuriated me more as I wondered "How does HE DO THAT?"  One last look and toss of the hair brush and I once again left the house. I took a minute to calm my breathing on the stairs.  There was no way he'd know I had not looked like this 15 minutes ago or that I had a care in the world.

As he walked towards me I noticed he sure had had enough time to pull himself together nicely and as he always does he took my breath away.  My skin flushed and tingled with the touch of his hand on mine and just like that nothing else mattered and again I wondered "How does he DO that?" Looking into his eyes I could tell he was both anxious and excited and before I could do anything more than nod his hand tightened and he pulled me with him. His excitement was contagious but I knew he was not about to explain till he was good and ready.  V enjoyed letting all things simmer. So instead of voicing the many questions in my head I silently enjoyed his presence and the sound of his voice as he sang with the radio.

When we stopped I was sure he was lost and needed to check his GPS. We were at some run down docks at the waterway.  Instead the grin on his face beamed at me as he jumped from the car and opened my door. There was what looked like an ancient fishing boat waiting for us and after a short trip just off the coast we stopped at a small island I did not even know existed.

As we stepped off the boat I was sure he had most his mind.  What were we to do here?  Taking my hand I swear he nearly skipped as he led me towards what was surely a very old abandoned factory. When he started to speak I was mesmirized more by the tone of his voice than his words. Never had I heard V so enthused and animated but there was something else. He very much wanted me to be as well. Again I remained silent, listening and hanging on every word as he pointed out the significance of every corner.

I took notice of small things he had done just for me without his pointing them out. I felt the love it took to do such things. I saw the hours of thought and work.  I saw the dream in his eyes and heard the passion for that dream in his voice. With each step the implication of it all compoounded and I had to hide the tears in my eyes. Midway through the tour I was convinced he had made a deal with the turtles and the dolphins simply because he knows how they touch my heart. He had even added a raft knowing that is where I'd want to spend many a long nights hours alone with him under the stars.  When we climbed the stairs up to the roof and I saw all he had designed there I believed he had hung every star in the sky for me. In Yiddish they would say I was verklempt...overwhelmed not quite the fit.

The history of the property fascinated me and I wanted to do more research on the V's who walked these floors in the past. I could feel them around me wanting me to admire what they and V had created. Was there ever a question? How could I not be under the spell of the magic of this place with it's bubbles and it's sparkle and it's V?

As we finished the tour and we stood in the spot we had begun. He handed me a bottle with our new logo on it. I looked at the logo imagining again the thought and time on what must seem a small detail in the bigger picture of all that he had created. As I looked from the bottle to his eyes I could not speak without letting the tears flow. I could see his expression change when he saw them and I immediately smiled at him to let him know these were good tears. When I could finally find my voice I said "Most men just bring roses and rope when they want to surprise a girl yanno." He laughed and held me close as he told me I was to name the place and we would operate it together if I liked it...only if I liked it....if I wanted to.

He watched me slowly open the bottle with the question still in his eyes. I held the bottle to my lips and the first sip burned the back of my throat as good moonshine always should. Offering him the open bottle I said "To The Soap Factory" and there on his face I saw such reief and joy my tears started again as he sipped from the bottle.  Wrapping me in his arms he tenderly  kissed first one eye and then the other.

Walking hand in hand we walked just inside the building and as I let the bottle fall to the ground we said in unision "We now christen thee The Soap Factory!"  To this day I am sure there are still pieces of shattered glass from that bottle laying there.  But we do not care.  It only adds to the mystery and the magic that is The Soap Factory.

7IXbBOC.jpg

As we walked back out into the sun I whispered "There is more than one way to christen a property yanno..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"There is more than one way to christen a property yanno..."

That whisper hung heavy with promise in the air.

“Yes Indeed!”  I growled and scooped her up in my arms.

Little did she know I had every intention of doing so and... I had come prepared!

I wanted to take her hard in a place that every time she looked at it, she would blush, her breath would catch and she would feel that tingly naughtiness in every inch of her, exhibiting the sensual woman she and I knew she was.

I knew just the place of course and I had deposited my special bag of tricks earlier close by.

I carried her, cradle style, straight to the specially strengthened glass dance floor inside the Soap Factory, underneath of which was the golden metal pentagram.

It was a very special symbol.

pentagram.png

Each point of the star would be symbolised in my sexual taking and claiming of her.

I placed her on the dance floor and growled, “Stand there, while I strip you.”

I walked round her first as she stood still and let her feel the alpha male prowling in her vicinity.

I stepped in close behind her, nuzzling her ears and neck. I raised her arms up level with her shoulders, so they were outstretched sideways from her body and ground my groin into her soft buttocks.

“Do you feel the spirit and magic of The Soap Factory?” I whispered and continued. “See the upward point of the star in the pentagram underneath us, it is representative of the spirit here. I will tell you the other 4 points soon.”

Then I ran my hands over her clothed body taking my time to explore her. When I came to her breasts and buttocks, I ensured my palms were filled and that I massaged and squeezed her until she groaned in arousal.

I growled, in her ear, “When I push my hands into your panties… what will I find?”  

My hands stroked down from her tits to her Jeans and I popped open her top button and slid the zip down on her crotch, purposely pressing into her pubis mons as I did so.

“Will you be damp?”  I continued, not really expecting an answer.

Her uneven breathing told me, she was shakily drawing air into her lungs.

I gripped her breasts and said, “The Air that you are drawing into your body, making your breasts heave like this, is another element on the Pentagram.”  I pointed to a point on the star and knew I was exciting her like never before. I enjoyed building the anticipation

My hands returned to her waistband and loosened her jeans. I spread the fly open as far as it could go and then paused. I allowed her to feel the naughtiness of the moment.

She stood there aroused in the middle of an empty dance floor with her clothing dishevelled and undone. As her man, I was fully enjoying her slutty state, while I was clothed.

I was also confident in the knowledge, this woman would allow me to do anything sexual that I wished. The moment was intoxicating.

And I was going to.

I had plans to push her boundaries and make her spread her legs whimpering for me to fuck her.

I growled again. “Are you damp?” 

My hand then dipped into her panties Cold fingers touched her heated skin and I wickedly inched down. I felt her heart racing.

“Wet?”  I nuzzled her ear wickedly.

I knew she was going to be gushing from the inside out.

“Or will I find that you are drenched, Sweetheart?”

I felt her shaking as my words hit home. My exploring fingers spread open her labia and popped out her swollen clitoris from its little hood.

She was indeed sopping wet and perfectly aroused for me.

“mmm Good, sexy, little slut,” I complimented her in delight and without warning, yanked her jeans and panties down!

She stood obediently still as I had instructed, arms still outstretched with her panties and jeans down at her ankles.

I walked round her, admiring her heaving bosom and nicely trimmed and wet pussy.

I gestured for her to raise her arms upwards and slowly and seductively removed her top, grinding on her tits as I did so before eventually throwing it to the corner of the dance floor.

She was now topless, breasts exposed and nipples perfectly pointed.

I gestured again to kick off the clothing at her ankles towards another corner and while she did so, I busied myself with massaging her gloriously bared tits.

She now stood naked over the pentagram.

Naked and at one with Mother Earth and Nature.

“You are so beautiful.” I whispered. “You are naked, naked as the day you were born. Naked as Mother Earth intended.”  I pointed to the pentagram.

“Earth is another point on the star” and then I pushed 2 fingers into her sopping pussy.

I pushed her legs apart to accept me deeper and as I frigged her with one hand, my other hand gripped the back of her neck. She was held firmly in place.

“Do you trust me?”  I asked her.

She nodded.

“Good. I am going to enjoy you very much. Stay here.”  I moved and collected a stool from a nearby table and picked up the sports bag atop of it.

I indicated for her to bend double, using the stool for balance.  She did so and in order for her legs to be spaced how I liked them, I placed a spreader bar on her ankles.

She was beautifully displayed for what I had in mind.

I walked to her front and pulled her head up, making eye contact.  I saw the desire in them. It blazed as bright as mine.

“See the fire in our eyes?”

B nodded and I allowed her head to drop.

I guided her head. “See that point on the star, that represents Fire.”

pentagram.jpg

I walked behind her to admire her buttocks. “We have one last element to cover. Soon I will tell you the last one.”

Then I rummaged in my bag and smiled when I found what I was looking for…

The words had barely left my mouth before I found myself lifted off my feet and in his arms.  What woman has not dreamed of that moment?  A burst of laughter escaped and I grinned into his eyes as he quickly carried me inside the building again. 

His eyes told me this was no laughing matter but his grin told me it sure was going to be fun. As he placed me on the floor on top of the pentagram and told me to stand as he stripped me I saw and heard the Dom in him. I always know that side of him is lurking just below the surface but I rarely see it so forcefully as I saw it now and it made me catch my breath. These moments make me anxious. In all of my past sexual experiences I have had some level of control. In these encounters I know I have none.  None, that is, but one word. The so called "safe word". I know that should I use it it will be respected and honored.  The question was always whether or not I wished to use it.  I find V's ability to take me out of my comfort zone not only exciting, but part of his charm.  There are many who do not understand it but how is a 'safe word' and different than the word 'No' during a vanilla encounter?  And how many of us women have had it not only ignored but disrespected with taunts?

Never have I felt a man's eyes so boldly on me.  Not vieled. No pretense. Just pure lust. He made no attempt to hide his appreciation as he circled me and I had no urge to look away from him.  Because as he was assessing me I was free to do the same. And I did. From his tosseld hat hair that managed to still look perfect to the tip of his perfectly polished shoes he was all a male was intended to be. As he walked around me it felt raw, instinctive and animalistic and I found it very sensual.

When he finally lifted my hair and let me feel his breath on my neck my own breath quickened as my body responded to him. He knows that he can ignite my heat simply by being in the vicinity. He knows too that at this point I will not deny him. As he spoke of the spirit of the Factory we stood in I wondered if he knew what his voice in my ear did to me and that the words mattered little as all I was aware of was the tone of them and his hands as they roamed slowly, freely squeezing  and pulling.  I wanted nothing more than to lean back against him with my head over his shoulder but this was not part of his plan. My moans of pleasure were met with voiced questions of what he would find should he feel inside my panties. I did not answer as I knew he would find out for himself no matter my response and my anticipation grew. I knew his excitment matched my own as he ground his hips in hard against my ass making it clear that his control was just as much on himself as over me.

Slowly his hand found it's way to the zipper of my jeans. My arms, stretched out as they were, kept me from reaching for him as instincts screamed to do. His voice strong, purposeful, his hands taking and giving pleasure made me crave more. As I felt the zipper open by his hand my breath caught again and he was very aware of my state.  He stood there looking at me and I looked straight back at him and licked my lips as he watched. Taking a step closer to me he again  asked if I was damp. Again there was no need to answer as he slipped his hand into my panties to feel for himself. My eyes never left his as I tipped my hips up and towards him. His fingers knew my body well and he knew exactly where and how to to touch. He found exactly what he knew he would find and I could not help but return his grin.  I am quite comfortable with being his slut and as he showed his pleasure I showed mine by rolling my hips against his hand. With quick skill he had my pants down around my ankles in one swift movement and I wondered if any magician could have done it with more grace.

Again he circled me. My arms feeling the strain of being held out so long were begging to be lowered but I'd not let him see this, or any other, weakness.  He knew I'd not stop him now and that I'd do as he wished and take as much pleasure in it as he. I again followed his eyes as he stared at me like an animal stalking it's prey.  Freed from my jeans and panties I could feel my excitement dripping down my inner thighs.  There was a slight nip in the ocean air and  a slight breeze from the open door but it did nothing to stop the sweat forming between my breasts as my heart started to pound faster

Raising my arms made it easier for him to remove my shirt and I was quite relieved to be finally freed of it.  As I kicked away the clothing from my ankles he allowed us the indulgence of his hands on my breasts.  I closed my eyes and rolled my head back as he cupped and squeezed them roughly. Moaning my body began to tremble as my hips rocked back against him.  As my need for him increased he whispered again in my ear about the damned pentagram. I sure hoped there was not going to be a test about it or I'd need to study up some. And then he finally dipped his fingers deep inside where I needed him most and I ground down on them hard with a loud moan. "Do you trust me?" he growled in my ear. I could not speak but managed to nod despite his tight hold on my neck. My eyes told him above all else, yes I trusted him. But then, just as I thought I was going to have the release my body needed so badly, he walked away and I groaned my displeasure. Such a tease!

Then I saw the stool and I smiled softly at him. I bent over and the coldness of the stool felt amazing on my almost bruised breasts.  My hair hung down and draped on the floor from the back but I had a perfect view of the aparatus he was now attaching to my ankles.  Now this was new...  He picked my head up and I saw my need and desire mirrored in them.  God, I loved this man. Yes, of course I can see the fire.

And then he started to speak of the fucking pentagram again and I wanted to scream.

• 2 weeks later...

I adored this woman and enjoyed seeing her displayed over the stool.  She was naked, legs forced apart by the spreader bar attached to her ankles.  Her beautiful ass and pussy in full view and of course was totally vulnerable to me.  Her tummy was over the seat of the stool and as she waited, curious to my actions, I rolled a nearby barrel towards her head.

As I pushed it upright, it was just the right height for what I wanted.

“Hands out in front.” I ordered her. 

She obeyed positioning them like a diver might at the poolside.  I quickly cuffed them and folded her  fingers onto the farthest edge of the barrel.

The top half of her body was now nicely supported.  Her legs were nicely parted and she was now my prisoner.  I admired her nude body. I liked the pose I had created and that she was under my power.  As a dominant male, I rejoiced in the trust she had bestowed on me.

I reached for the lubricant and squirted it on her beautiful buttocks, taking my time to massage the oily substance in to her buttocks, rimming her sexy little star and feminine slit.

I enjoyed this pleasure and indulged myself. My fingers and palms rubbed her intimate skin. My thumb rimmed and dipped into ass, stretching her, widening her making her ready.

Eventually my right hand began to masterbate her in a steady, regular rhythm. My index and middle fingers were pushing into her asshole and my ring finger and little finger were frigging her pussy.

Using my left hand, I pressed down on the small of her back to ensure her pussy mound and clitoris ground down against the stool.

It was stimulating her nicely as I felt her pussy flood with sexual heat and need.  Her pussy and ass clenched on my fingers beautifully, just like I intended.

She was nearly ready for the next stage of my play.  

“Moan for me baby girl”    I growled. “I want to hear the beauty of your female heat.”

Her soft mewls filled the factory.  There was no doubt she was in heat for her man.

I stopped for a moment and had to smile at her murmurs of protest. The wanton little minx didn’t want me to stop!   Perfect.  It meant her need was so great, she would not rebuff me.

I reached into my bag & fetched out a special tin. It was luxuriously decorated in aqua and silver. Inside were just what I was looking for.

Anal Beads and Jewelled anal plugs.

1629558_3h.jpg

I  chose the Anal beads and dipped them generously in the lubricant and stuffed them one by one, smallest first into her anal cavity.  She groaned and moaned, enjoying the new strange sensation.  They were a tight fit but my gentle and stimulating anal play had prepared her well. She was not in any pain. She was finding the sensation of wanting to poop strangely invigorating and deliciously exciting.  One by one the beads filled her until eventually only the small pully ring was visible. She was stuffed ready for fucking.

I sat down, bent backwards so my back was supported by the stool and French kissed her pussy, gripping each of her cheeks in my palms and circled them so her anal walls ground on the beads inserted inside her.

Her moans told me she enjoyed this naughty play, maybe more than she liked to admit!

Just when I thought she may cum, I stopped, stood up, released my raging hard on and pushed into her sopping pussy,

Her wet heat on my cock was glorious.

In, out, deep and fast.   I fucked her in my V rhythm. I needed this woman. I wanted this woman and I indulged my desire.

I fucked her hard over the metal pentagram. The glass floor wickedly reflected our lustful bodies. We both feasted our eyes on this spectacular vision!

Selfishly I hard fucked her, gripping her hair as I rammed into her body.  I felt the anal beads through the adjoining wall of her pussy and ass. The beads ground along the length of my cock as her pussy walls gripped me tighter & tighter.  The sensation was amazing, stimulating me into total lust mode.

I pounded her pussy. I pulled her hair. I slapped her ass cheeks in turn. I was fucking & claiming my woman in the middle of the dance floor of our new club!

Then when I heard and felt her first signs of orgasm, I pressed in and down so her clit squeezed mercilessly onto the stool. Her fingers gripped the barrel so tight her fingers turned white and she shuddered in climax

At the same time, I pulled the anal beads, slowly from her body. She screamed her joy! And I fucked & exploded inside of her. She was seeded and marked with the red slap prints on her ass!

13.jpg

We hit the heights of pleasure in sync. I roared her name. She screamed mine.    

Eventually our climaxes subsided and I stood her up, back to me. 

Kissing her neck, admiring her body.

I whispered in her ear,

“My Da always said to me:

“Son, find yourself a girl who’s nice and mild who’ll stay at home with my grandchild.

Once you’ve found her, hold her tight and thank your lucky stars at night!”

Now I love my Dah (I cross my heart) but man, that girl’s a boring sort.

To stay at home all day and night and wait upon her Mr. Right?

No thanks, not her- at least for me

I want a girl who wants to see the 3dxchat world with me,

and more besides!

A girl who’s brave and never hides her energy and passion.

Who likes to be tied up,

Kissed and teased and made corrupt

In short- you love me, and I love you.

While you’re a wonderful girlfriend- (it’s true)

Let’s make the plunge!

There’s no one else I want, for virtual life’s wild ride,

than you beside me as my awesome bride!

Well I know you want a man who’s brave and bold and strong,

Who’s handsome, with a heart of gold,

but sadly, he’s not me – or so I’m told!

I know you want a man who’s smart and wise and clever,

Who’s quick and witty, with dancing eyes-

but sadly, he’s not me – or so I’m told!

So though I’m not a perfect man  - winks -  but you know that I am!

I’m here, on bended knee. This question now my heart demands:

BrandiWine - Will you marry me?”

UyyGNW2.jpg

The 5th point on the Pentagram is complete...   but is the Water...   Tears of Joy  or Tears of Sadness?

This man.

He has no idea how my breath catches in my throat each time I see his eyes dance at the sight of me.

He has no idea how my heart grows so big it brings tears to my eyes when he tells me he loves me.

I treasure each corner of who he is.  Even those that frustrate me.

When we first met, this creature that oozed sex and made me laugh to tears, we swore we would never marry again.  Been there done that we said. It was agreed and set in stone. To be honest I knew upon first meeting my 3dx life would never be the same.

As time passed I knew I loved him like no other and that there was no one else I'd rather share the hours and days of my 3DX life with.  A man who knows my thoughts at times even before me.

I found a man who shares the stars with me, born on the same day of a different year, but my match in more ways than not.

I found a man I treasure more than my own breath.....

And he wonders if the tears will be of joy or sadness?

The water from the 5th point have me so blinded I can barely see the words I type.

THIS is how he asks me?  THIS is how and where he wants his answer? And I am reminded that no one does anything quite like V does so why should this be any different?  Here in the soap. Naked and flushed from climax with bubbles floating around us....feet from where shards of glass lay in the corners.  And I realize it really is quite perfect.

On shaking feet I look down into his eyes so he can see mine.

Look into them and see my answer my love.

Legs no longer able to support me I slip down onto my knees so I am eye to eye with him.

No longer shaking from climax but with joy.

I walk on my knees so I can lean on his bended knee, mesh my fingers with his, and bring my mouth a breath away from his and I whisper to him

"We were created for each other. Without you I am nothing. You are my everything. I am yours and you are  mine. A truth undenied. Our souls, hearts and hands are already united. To be husband and wife would be another perfect beginning."  

As our arms envelope each other we kiss each others smiles with tears shimmering in our eyes. Enjoying the colors of our bubble.

To Him:

Words are not enough
The words to tell you my heart
seem to not exist!

Looking in your eyes
I see the questioning hope
and my heart takes flight

From the first meeting
I knew we were meant to be
I knew I was yours.

You looked at my soul
As if you knew me forever
and my heart whispered.

The touch of your hand,
your breath on my skin was like fire
and my heart whispered.

Laughing till we cried
Hours and hours felt like minutes
Good Night was painful.

Loving till we cried
our souls joined and rejoicing
my heart screamed your name.

Not an easy path
we have traveled hand in hand
Never looking back.

We chose our colors
And created our bubble.
We are our bubble.

A day without you
Is a day without breathing,
A day with no joy.

In your arms I'm home.
When I am with you I am complete.
With you I am me.

So to your question
there really is no question
it is destiny.

My heart hears your song
Do you hear the harmony?
Saying YES YES YES!
!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
As I entered the room I'd arranged for the occasion I took a step back and tried to see it from his eyes. Is it as perfect as I want it to be? Will he be surprised? I'm quite sure he will be impressed by the detail my friends had all helped me accomplish. The room alone was a nice mix of high class and cozy. The furniture, although sparse in the number of pieces were crafted from a deep mahogany that shone like glass. The colors muted, natural and rich and of textures not easily obtained by many. The drapes were open to reveal the amazing view of the town below us and the mountains behind it. The sun was just setting which was perfect as the lighting was an integral part of the evening. He would be arriving in an hour and I'd much to do yet to prepare.

The room bell rang and I opened the door to a gentleman holding a huge bouquet of red roses. I smiled as I signed for them knowing without looking who they were from. The card read simply "Thank God for Lost Bets" I laughed as much as I wanted to growl. Truth be known, now that the moment was upon us I was quite excited for the big reveal. However it still would have been nice for the Rams to have beat the Patriots and I'd get to read about V dancing from a pole. The thought alone made me grin and mumble "Eventually karma rolls around". In the meantime I was challenged to writing about this evening.

I walked to side table where the two decanters were prominently displayed. One held his favorite whiskey and the other for the wine, and poured myself a small glass of whiskey. Liquid courage indeed. I sipped at it as I changed in the attached bedroom. This room was done entirely in white. Just breathtaking in its opulence and a stark contrast to the dark red silk robe I'd picked for the occasion. Lipstick to match the exact color of the robe. The only other thing I wore were two cloth wrist bands. Quite necessary to avoid the burns and protect the ones I obtained by learning the hard way to listen to the experts. Hair down and just a little bit messy accentuated my gorgeous collar. I walked barefoot into the other room and adjusted the volume on the surround sound stereo system.

The sound of Lana Del Rey's Burning Desire filled the room perfectly.

I hit rewind and checked the clock. With 20 minutes left I located the towel on the shelf and I climbed the stairs to the small round stage and greeted the pole for the first time today. The pole itself was spotless but I cleaned it any way. I hit the switch at the bottom and the lights hidden behind the backdrop shade came on and the lights in the room automatically dimmed. I climbed down the stairs, passed the carefully chosen chair and placed just right, and over to the entryway to see the end result. The pole made a perfect silhlouette in front of the lights. The scent from his roses filled the air from their spot on the table just inside the room. I suddenly became impatient for his arrival. All these weeks of practice and preparation were meant for this moment. This was to be a slow and sensual seduction of a man very practiced in the art.

I lit the candles all placed at different spots behind his chair so as to not interfere too much with the lighting on the stage. It was beautiful and just as I wanted it. Next, I took two glasses from the cabinet. One I filled with his favorite whiskey, the second, a wine glass for the finest Cabernet Sauvignon to be found. Just as I sat the almost full glass of wine on the floor near the stage the phone rang twice. The signal from management to let me know he was on his way up. I hit the switch on the stereo and hoped it would greet him in the hall.

I walked to the door standing a few feet in front of it, allowing him to enter on his own. I untied the robe allowing it to gently drape over the curves beneath it. The door swung open slowly and finally he was there, framed in the doorway. My instincts were to feast on the sight of him but instead I lowered my eyes and felt his gaze on me. Only then did I meet his gaze as I slowly walked towards him. I stopped short of touching him yet close enough to feel his breath on my cheek. Neither of us spoke. I leaned in and held my lips to his without touching, paused as I looked at his mouth before slowly moving away again. The dance had begun.

Slowly I turned towards the room and walked slowly away from him knowing he would watch me move before following me.

Uj1i0KF.jpg

Walking as a dancer does, one foot landing in front of the other, not to the side, I walked towards the chair, picked up his whiskey and turned to him before he moved towards me. Our eyes locked on each other as I handed him his drink, allowing my fingertips to brush his hand softly, and remained locked as he took a sip. I so wanted to lean in and lick the taste of it from his lips but held back the urge. I watched as he made himself comfortable in the chair his focus never leaving me. I waited till he sat back and took another sip before turning and walking up the stairs to the stage.

MEkSvoy.jpg

This was no longer a lost bet. This was no longer a mere performance. This was, and always had been, a silent message of my lust and desire for him.
I walked to the front of the stage and stood there a moment waiting for the first notes of Beth Hart's Fire on the Floor to start and when they did I let my robe slowly slip from my shoulders to the floor below.

Even above the music I could hear his slow growl and I had to smile softly into his eyes as I backed up against the pole. I raised my arms above my head and gripped the pole as if placing my hands on the back of his neck. The metal cold against my back I arched slowly forward and rolled my hips against it. Eyes closed I caressed him just as sure as his eyes were caressing me and I stretched further as I craved him.

6IvsOCR.jpg

With the pole at my back and firmly between the crack of my ass I slid down the pole into a crouch, knees spread and showing him what is his.

My chest rose with a deep breath as I slid back up the pole again only to slide back down it again, this time with one hand on the pole and the other sliding down over my breast and resting between my legs at the time I reached a full crouch. I watched his hand not holding the whiskey clench and knew I had his attention. I parted my lips and rolled my neck to let him know I knew exactly how he felt, then stood quickly back up and faced the pole so that my ass was now visible to him.

PFQqV4X.gif

I bent at the waist, pole between my breasts and rolled hips while arching my back before holding the pole with my right hand as I slowly walked around it twice. My eyes on his as I reached up and swung myself up on the pole as high as I could go and clamped my thighs around that pole tight still rolling my hips. Bending and spreading my knees I imagined grinding up against his hardness and let my head roll back and my hair sway below me. Lost in him and the music I lose myself and become one with the pole. Every muscle being stretched and expressing every emotional desire
Grasping the pole with both hands I straighten my knees again with the pole tight between my legs I raise them up and form a very accurate V as I stare into his eyes and I see the glimmer in his eyes. Hooking my leg vertically over the pole I leaned backwards and arched my back up allowing hips the room to move in a smooth figure 8 as I held the pose. Moisture was gathering on the pole from the results of my own desire and I knew if I did not spin soon it would not be possible so I went into a basic fireman's spin letting the song rule the moves as I fought to hold my physical reactions in check by biting my lip.

Breathing became difficult and I slowly let my legs slide towards the floor landing gracefully yet still holding it tight above my head and stepping back away from the pole and bending at my waist so he could see my physical reaction to the dance. Again, I was rewarded with a growl, but this time I knew by the set of his jaw that his patience was being pressed and I was more than satisfied with the reaction. As the song neared its end I stood up and walked slowly to the other side of the pole again, still holding it with my right hand, in absolutely no hurry to end the dance. I bent towards the pole again this time rocking my pelvis slowly against it as my back arched up and my head flung backwards, and I freed one hand to let it drift slowly up and down my body from neck to knee.

When the song ended I straightened up and leaned my whole body against the pole and stretched up on my toes and fingers reaching for the ceiling as I attempted to catch my breath and calm my heart. The next song began to play and I looked at V as the sound of From Dusk Till Dawn - After Dark - Tito & Tarantula filled the room and he smiled at me

Pushing away from the pole I slowly made my way back down the steps knowing he watched my every move. As I rounded the stage I bent again at the waist and picked up the wine glass I had placed there earlier. As he watched I lowered myself to my knees and walked on my knees the rest of my way to him. My breasts rising with each deep breath as I tried to normalize it. Stopping at his feet, my knees resting on my discarded robe, I remained with my eyes lowered as I spread my knees further apart and steadied the glass in my hand. Lowering the glass slowly between my thighs careful not to spill a drop but finding the coolness of the glass amazing on the inside of my thighs. Raising it with care and using one side of the rim to spread my folds and making room for the other side of the rim. Pausing for a moment to steady my hand before expertly spinning the glass twice as a low moan escaped my lips.

Lowering the glass again but this time I avoid it brushing the inside of my thighs. Holding it tight by the stem with the fingers of my right hand I use my left hand to steady the base of the glass as I hold up it to the light, spinning it and inspecting to make sure the rim is sufficently coated all the way around. When I am satisfied with it I bring the glass to my lips and kiss the side leaving my bright red lipstick kiss mark on the cold glass. Holding the glass out and up I speak, for the first time that evening, a sincere prayer, that he will always be safe, healthy and happy, spoken from my heart to his and meant only for him. It is only now that I raise my eyes and look into his directly for the first time as he takes the wine from my hand.

As he drinks it I watch as his mouth first licks the rim and I wait for his reaction.

awuCt03.jpg

The Bet.

The final whistle came and there was the score:
New England Patriots 13 – 3 Los Angelees Rams

My whole being burst with joy and not because of Yank Football. I was not really a fan, preferring the fun and fitness of our own football.

The whole reason for my jubilation was I had won a bet. The lovely and luscious BrandiWine would have to perform a very intimate and very sexy pole dance for me. She had lost our bet and my chosen team had won.

My smile widened for I knew how good she was. I knew the effort and detail she would put in to it and I knew that this was a treat every man would be envious of.

I thanked my lucky stars too for if The Rams had of won instead, I would have been the one strutting my toned body round the pole for her. And if truth be known, B was a much finer dancer than me.

My phone buzzed to alert me to an incoming text.
“Shit. You win. I’ll let you know the time and place. Always Yours B”

She was of course, as good as her word. Between dates, work, and a busy social life, she practiced and planned the perfect dance for me and finally I received the text I had been waiting and yearning for.

“The Eloquent Room, at The Dive. Sunday 5pm Sharp. Love B x”

It was a simple but classy text, packed with explosive.  My stomach somersaulted in excitement.
I immediately arranged for a dozen blood red roses to be delivered with one single white to be placed amongst them on the day with my calling card.

EItvDV7.jpg

The message on the back just said, "Thank God for Lost Bets"
I knew that would make her smile.

All day, I kept thinking of the dance and the time just seemed to drag.
And then, at last, it was here. It was time to claim my winning prize.

I dressed appropriately, suited with polished shoes, aqua shirt and my black tie with the red dragon hidden discreetly on the back. I generously splashed on Sauvage aftershave and hoped she would like the fresh and bold scent.

I arrived on time and made my way eagerly to The Eloquent Room.
I saw the barman had clocked my arrival and pick up the phone, no doubt warning B I was here.
I walked through to the back, waving acknowledgements to the people who knew me.

A picture hung in the hallway with fresh roses underneath. It was the late owner, playing his guitar on stage at The Dive’s main room – Jersey aka ShovelHead. I smiled and raised my hand in greeting, the way we always did when we saw each other.
“I miss you man,” I whispered to him.

The emotion was still too raw to say much else but I knew he would know how much his friends missed him.

The door to the Eloquent Room was belled. Few knew of it’s existence. I rang it and a shiver of excitement prickled at my skin.
She opened it and my breath caught. I stood in the doorway transfixed.

She was utterly beautiful standing naked in her stunning dark red robe and matching lipstick. The robe hung her over her curves, hiding the important bits and yet tantalising me with the promise of a peep.

The only other things she was wearing, apart from her dazzling smile and desirable scent was her aqua and red wrist bands. My colours.

She stood like a dancer, looking at the floor, with her ankles exposed. She really was a graceful and pretty lady.

jIO2tbK.jpg

I took my time, drinking her in.  I adored everything about her.
Then my eyes were drawn to the room, the thoughtful lighting, the white room, the candles and the pole that was silhouetted, with the setting sun. All emphasised the beauty of the woman with me.

She walked towards me and for a moment, it seemed she was going to kiss me, but stopped just before her lips touched mine. I could feel the electricity cracking between us. Then she moved away.
The little minx was teasing me! It seemed the dance had begun!

I watched her sexy arse sashaying away from me. I feasted my eyes and indulged myself.
Then I followed her, accepting the whiskey she handed to me and sat down to enjoy her performance.

I took a sip of whiskey as she mounted the little stage where the pole was. She turned towards me, the song began and “Holy Fuck!”

She dropped her robe!

I growled my approval and saluted her by raising my glass.

Beth Hart - Fire on the Floor

Then she moved.

Her graceful dance, was making love to me. I could feel it. The heat, the lust, the desire crackled all around us. A Slow, sensuous & controlled seduction. And it was working.

I could not take my eyes off her. I leaned forward, interested and enthralled.

Her body was silhouetted with the pole and I can only describe the sight as incredible. All my senses were on high alert. I saw every curve, every crevice, every mound and I wanted this woman.

Her mating dance was magnificent. No man stood a chance. I was lost in her and her scent and arousal wafted and teased me, bringing me further under her spell.
She bewitched me.

And then when I thought she could not enchant me further, she performed the Dance and served me wine with a Slave’s kiss.

Naked, beautiful, kneeling and offering me wine doused in her incredible scent, with a kiss on the side.

I took the drink, licking my lips, smelling the heady aroma of wine and pussy before tasting and licking the rim.
I savoured her. I savoured the moment on her knees before me and I drank. The wine and the moment was heady and was imprinted in my brain for eternity.

There was only one way to deal with this situation.
I picked her up. She had paid her bet and now we would both collect our prize.

• 3 weeks later...
As the whistle blew announcing the end of the game I could not help but grin at the look on his face.  The USA had beat the UK in the Womens World Cup and I had won the bet this time. The stakes were rather higher in this bet, as much as I would love to see his sexy ass on the dance pole this was going to be much more erotic and, if possible, even further from his comfort zone. He grinned back at me and with that smile there was a sparkle in his eye as he silently agreed to honor our bet.

I wrapped my arms around him and licked his lips slowly as I promised to be respectful never forgetting his place as my Husand and my Master. My tongue, still tasting his lips, felt his smile grow wicked as he flipped me over and growled "Let me remind you first"  I giggled and moaned my response as I felt his tongue began a slow circling dance down my neck with a determined purpose.

As I heard the snap of the cuffs he whispered in my ear "Never doubt my desire for you or that I adore you."  "You are mine baby girl. Every delicious inch of you."  As his tongue drifted further down between my breasts I raised my hips in a squirm and I heard him growl. He knew just where to touch me and knew without having to check that I was dripping with my desire for him.  "Mine" I whispered back.

When I woke the next morning he was gone having had an early work appointment but I smelled the hot coffee in the kitchen that he had made and set up on a timer so it was fresh when I woke.  Stretching I buried my nose in his pillow searching for his scent.  The morning chill had not yet left the freshly painted kitchen and I shivered a bit as I walked to the coffee.  Next to the machine I found the note he had left me and I smiled as I read "I love you Mrs. Rarius" and below that he had written "I have no interest in the brat or the slut who seem to want you to think differently. They are no threat to you or us.  We are strong." Under the note, hidden from view, were the cuffs and the key and I could not help but smile knowingly and say out loud "I love you too Mr. Rarius"  as I sipped the coffee he had made for me.

To Be Continued.

The final whistle blew!  USA 2 – 1 ENGLAND. That was the score and I had lost our bet with my beautiful American wife!

How can this be?   Football was our national game!  The yanks had American Football; Baseball ; Basketball; Ice Hockey and now it seemed women’s football!

My wife smiled in victory and raised both fists in the air dancing around in pure delight.
I smiled back at her joy and kissed her when she flung her arms round me but for now, I’d remind her she was my little lady. She would have time enough to decide how she would want me to honour our bet. That will be for her to decide.
As for now… I think I will just remind her, I am her Dominant man.

I murmured to her as I teased and snapped on the handcuffs quickly.
I picked her up easily and carried her to the bedroom and then placed her on her feet, facing away from me.
My wife knew the rules and she always obediently obeyed.

TB0LSBr.jpg

She was wearing a short but sexy little skirt with no bra, no panties and no shoes.
Her gold choker collar glinted in the light and she stood absolutely still as I admired her.

“Are you wearing your Ben Wa balls?”
“Yes Sir,” she whispered.
I unfastened the hand cuffs.
“Inspection!” I growled into her ear.
At this command, she stripped naked quickly and stood straight, legs apart a little further than the shoulders. Her hands were placed on her head exposing her arm pits and thrusting out her breasts.

I slowly walked round her, looking at her body, blowing at her nipples and then without warning I pushed a finger inside her to hook out the ben wa balls. They fell out into my waiting palm.
She waited patiently as I watched her, watching me. I sucked on each ball savouring her intimate taste before placing them on a clutter tray.

I fetched her blind fold from her drawer, fastened it on and then led her to the edge of the bed.
“Slaver’s Kiss!” I commanded.
She climbed on the mattress of the bed on all fours. She lowered her head on to the duvet, with her buttocks thrust upward and her thighs widely spread, exposing her hindquarters fully. She waited in preparation for the caress of my hand or the leather or whatever toy I chose to use against her body.
I loved the feeling of power I had over her as much as she loved the feeling of being in my control.

I let her feel the anticipation of what might happen next. The still, blind quietness, the little shivers she was experiencing as her body became on full alert for her Master’s next move.

“Do you know why, this position is called the Slaver’s kiss?”  I ask her in a position near her head.
She shook her head, unsure. She knew all 20 positions but not always the history.

“Before a female slave went on to the seller’s block at market, the slaver wanted her to look her best to sell at the highest possible price. He wanted her to look enticing for all the potential buyers out front. So the slaver would use his whip to touch and caress her pussy. He would masturbate her with it, but only ever to the hot heat of arousal, never ever to the point of no return. The slave would then look desirable and flushed, even enticingly embarrassed on the sale block. Her genitals would look wet and swollen with lust and her breasts would be swollen with erect nipples. She would not be able to help herself. She would lean like a slut towards any alpha male showing an interest in her.”

As I spoke, I caressed her exposed pussy and inner thighs with my whip so she could feel what a slave might feel. I squeezed and fondled her hanging breasts, ust like a buyer might.

She was indeed beautifully aroused and I felt her body leaning into me as I touched her.

I immediately swatted her buttocks to remind her to remain still.
“I didn’t tell you to move, did I?”
“No Sir,” She answered.

I played a while more with her body because I could. I also wanted her very turned on.
I stroked and tapped and swatted her with my leather whip and sometimes with the tip of my finger. No area was sacred, all areas were accessible and were thoroughly explored. I touched everywhere. Her forehead, neck, breasts, nipples, belly, pussy, clitoris, buttocks, valley of her arse and sexy little star... anywhere I wanted!

By the time I had finished, B was breathing heavy and was very moist. She would have made a very beautiful and highly desirable slave to bid on had she been at market.

“Sula!” I commanded and B turned over. She lay flat on her back, her hands placed at her sides, palms facing upward. Her legs were spread wide open as she waited for her Master’s inspection.
She looked so pretty lying there blindfolded, breathing hard and turned on. I could smell her arousal as was my plan.
I allowed my whip to rub against her clit. She moaned in her need.

“Sula-Ki!”  I ordered her and obediently she lifted her hips up off the mattress, as if beckoning me with her body, encouraging her sexual use by me and rubbing her naughty little pussy against the leather!

She was perfectly placed for me to orally enjoy her. I moved on to the bed and feasted on her until she could resist no more and she exploded under my tongue. Whist still doing so, I lobbed out my raging hard-on and rammed into her body. The weight of my body caused her to fall back onto the bed and I copulated with her in the missionary position.
I slaked my lust on her, using her body. She was mine to ravish and as I took my last thrust, I filled her with my seed.
“Mine!” I growled.  “All mine!”  Then pulled her into a post fuck cuddle.

The following morning, my alarm went off far too early as always. I yawned, stretched and reluctantly began my morning routine.
I set the coffee machine and left a note for when B awoke. 

"Love you baby” I called as I slipped out the house and wondered what on earth the forfeit would be for losing the bet.

….  TO BE CONTINUED ….

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...