3DXChat Community

Musical (Music's thoughts)

Music

Having successfully passed my probation time in the forum, I guess it is time to start my own diary, containing my impressions, conclusions, opinions and thoughts. Feel free to add your thoughts here, tell me your opinions, as I always like to be in communication. And I ask you to remain respectful within this diary, not valuating or devaluating any contribution or person, I will ignore that anyway as this does not give me anything.

The Avi name

Didn’t really expect the name ‘Music’ still to be available when I tried it out, but I was just sitting in front of my computer, wondering which name I should use. My first name was already taken, my second name is not suitable for an international multiplayer game, containing some German vowels.

Thinking about what is important for me, my first thought was ‘Music’, I could not imagine a world without music, so I tried that, already fearing that I would have to add some ‘I’, ‘X’ or ‘O’, but, the name was still available. Of course, this name seems to be a vast source for jokes like ‘Oh, finally we got music here’, or the tons of profile statements ‘I love music’, but I can stand that and I really consider that as a really funny type of jokes. So, I created the avatar ‘Music’ and went into the weird world of 3DX and the connected forum.

And I was quite astonished about the discussions on ‘fake males’, ‘Alts’ and ‘How to approach a girl’, and as well the rude way, discussions were held rather by insulting the other or devaluating his / her contribution than to exchange opinions.

How to play the game

A lot of arguments in the forum seem to arise on the way of playing the game, if colds are ok, if multiple avis are ok, and so on. Let’s just assume there is no right way to play the game, but only different equivalent ways to play it. There is just the game itself with its restrictions and there are some Terms and Conditions set by the game developers. Within these restrictions it is possible to

• Have an avi with different gender
  • Have multiple avis
  • Send cold partner requests to someone

And the devs know why they won’t restrict the game by more rules, as this might lead to less players, less income, and maybe even to the situation that it would not be profitable to run the game at all, and 3DXChat would not exist at all. If you look in some rooms stating ‘No Colds’, there is a lot of people inside which help with their subscription to keep the game running. And now tell them they should play the game differently. They could tell you the same ‘Hey, this is a sex game, so you should accept my cold’. This is a valid request as well as the request ‘Don’t cold me’.

I understand that colds can get annoying if it happens to often, and I do not cold as that would not give anything to me having pixelized sex with someone I do not know at all. Nevertheless, people who cold others are no assholes, but just people who play 3DX differently. And why should they play 3DX in the way you want them to do, they play it in that way they like, the same what we all do. If you get upset by the cold, calling the one asshole just influences your own mood, not his. You can as well shrug, think ‘Not my way of playing 3DX’ and watch the cold pass by / decline it / ignore the one who colded you. And there is even a way to prevent you from getting partner requests, but as it is against the Terms and Conditions, I won’t tell it here.

The same thinking applies to ‘Fake female avis’ or ‘multiple avis’. As it is not against the Terms and Conditions, and as it is possible to do it, it is another way of playing the game.

I am curious on your opinions / comments on that :D

My way of playing the game

Telling that spreading colds is not wrong but just another way to play 3DX does not mean that I send cold invites or accept them.

Being in 3dx means to enter a virtual world to do things as well that I might not do in RL, at least from the sexual point of view, experience my sexuality, live out my fantasies. But behind that there are always 3 important values for me, to which I align my acting:

• Respect: I grant respect to everyone, no matter if that person respects me or not. If I would not be respectful to someone for whatever reasons, I would do the same as someone showing no respect, just claiming the better reasons for me
  • Love: For me love is rather a context, a basic attitude, out of that we act. Doing things with love gives much more fun than doing the same with hate or anger. And you can even ignore someone in the game with love. If someone colds you, you can either think ‘Sorry, not my way to play, but I wish you the best to find someone that will meet your requirements’ and ignore him, or you can think ‘You bloody asshole, keep your fucking colds for you!!’ and ignore him. The difference is only your mood :D
  • Forgiveness: Sometimes it happens that people hurt you, on purpose or even not. Normally that comes with bad feelings for that person, pulling your mood down every time you got to do with that person or think of him / her. You can get rid of all that emotional millstone around your neck that grows with every time you feel hurt by someone by forgiving. And forgiving is not something you do for the other one but for yourself. You can make peace with that event and the person, which affects your own mood in the end.

I know, that sounds much easier as it is in many cases, and I do not always manage to act according to these values. But even if I fail, I just appreciate that I did and deal with doing it better the next time. And it helps not to take all those things that happen in 3dx not too serious.

Furthermore, I am someone for whom eroticism starts on the mental level, based on communication. The poses provided in 3DX are nice eye candy to me, but not more. What really turns me on, is to create a mental connection, build up some erotic tension with chat, having an extensive foreplay with lots of descriptive tenderness, heating each other up more and more by describing our actions and feelings, until we both come to our climax. For me this makes the difference between orgasm and relief.

But again: this is my idea of how to wander through 3DX, and it is as valid as any other idea…

My favourite song (at least at the moment :) )

What would be Music's diary without any piece of music :D ? So here it is, the song I currently like most and always love to listen to: Dawes' 'Right on Time'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOldBR-iHDI

Honorable mentions

A huge Thank you for some amazing people I had the pleasure to meet in 3DX and who I call the best friends one can have:

Ahrora, Laomedeia, Miiya, NaughtyHeidi, StephanieTS, Troyski

More to come later, see you in game…..have fun!

Music