3DXChat Community

The truths n purposes behind my semi sex rooms

Aliviax

Hello everyone 

i felt it was time to reveal the truths n reasons behind every semi sex room i have opened n why i do this .

From early days i realised that this game was kinda split, what i mean is the Dj world-parties(social part) and the sex rooms that most owners support the cold no chat ideology to just get more ppl in the rooms.

seeing this i decided to make something different ,to bring closer all the good stuff of the social aspect 9djing parties etc and Sex without tags like COLD ok NO chat .

So my storry as Hostess begins 

well u see personaly i belive that the worst thing in this game or one of the worst things is that COLD NO CHAT tags cause they dont offer anything good only bad things as it doesnt let ppl come closer get to know each other meet ppl ,it works in a selfish way producing robots n dead ppl if i could use this word .

So i begun open rooms with simple cool builds with djs good music trying to bring close the social part the music n the quality sex .

Ill say this at this point to all owners that tag their rooms as COLD OK NO CHAT :it might bring u some ppl but think about it ....what have u accomplice ? come on think about it .....what ...have dead ppl in ur room no chatting ...not know how to chat ? does it make u happy ? does it make u full? does it make ur game life in 3dx better ? is it fame ?

fame from dead ppl that YOU encourage to not talk? haha

YOU dont earn anything  YOU dont make game better .

A host job is to provide a good enviroment to the guests  good music(depending tastes) so all ppl have fun make them feel warm n welcome ,help them meet ppl n make friends and not promote the zombieland .

So now i call on you owners to stop the colds ok no chat tags ,ppl are not robots 

Its not bad wanting to open a sex room but tags like colds ok no chat not offer anything 

and ofc you can promote in locals to chat with each other n be sure when ppl meet other ppl n have fun trully fun they will come again to your room .

well i wanted to say way more about this but i will just leave it here 

only thing ill Ask is all you help make the game better for All PPL 

i appreciate ur thoughts and wishes to make 3DX a better place, but they open those cold no chat rooms because people want them. they are always busier than most other rooms and fill up fast so they are providing something people want.

Let me tell you what they provide  dear eockster 

what they provide is that men fuck other men without know it since its a cold no chat room n as i have told many times girls dont do colds only men .

anyway to stay on topic they provide nothing ,they provide n promote zombieland ,they promote loneliness, seclusion in a bad way ,robots ,machines ,not live ppl 

its up to us to stop this n make it a better game with LIVE ppl 

I think Aliviax is trying to do a good thing. It's worth supporting things that draw people together and encourages them to communicate. I don't see the point of the colds rooms where people stand round in silence not interacting at all. I prefer to go somewhere there is a good social atmosphere, great music where people chat and get  to know each other. Anything that comes out of that is a welcome bonus.

Original poster I personally believe people have the right to play the game how they choose, Just like you have the right to choose how you play the game.

Also I am fine with these rooms existing with 'cold only - no chat' tags, and the people seeking this flocking to them.

It slightly lowers the amount of colds I get, by giving these people an outlet to fulfill their desires of how they wish to play 3dxchat.

Abbey

It's worth supporting things that draw people together and encourages them to communicate. 

Really? So you think saying things like "YOU dont earn anything  YOU dont make game better," "what they provide is that men fuck other men without know it," and "they provide nothing ,they provide n promote zombieland ,they promote loneliness" brings people together and encourages communication? 

The OP is, of course, entitled to express her judgmental opinions. Rockster is entitled to argue with a brick wall if he wants to. And I, of course, am entitled to report this topic for "Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people." That's what makes this Forum so much fun.   

For me, making the game better for all people, means to show respect to all different ways of playing the game. There is no "right" way of playing it, and sending cold invites is just another way of playing 3dx. If you look at the headcount of the people in "No Chat" rooms, we can be glad that they play the game, as they finance it as well, making it worth for the devs to run it.

I don't accept colds, and I do not cold myself, others do so, and telling them they should stop that is as valid as them telling us we should accept them….just an argument about the "right" way of playing 3dx, which does not exist.

Have Fun

Music

I'm not sure the OP is saying that cold rooms should be stopped, only that there could be a better way. There's room in the game for many different ways of playing. They're all 'right' ways, providing they don't break the rules or show disrespect to anybody, Speaking for myself I find colds rooms slightly insulting, the room owner is making little effort to get people getting to know each other. It's rather like saying that the peope aren't that important in a sexual encounter, I don't get that. I think that people visit these rooms on the promise of sex which, in my experience, never happens. I respect the effort some room owners make in building a room, providing a DJ, organising events and going to the trouble of making people feel welcome. I wonder if people stay longer in rooms where something is happenning than in cold rooms.

Well sweet ppl topic was about the truths behind my hosting desies and what different i wanted to do.

surely everyone has the right to play as he/she wants .

Taking these rooms away won't up your numbers... just saying

i never have been troubled with how many ppl are in my rooms :)

anyway my thought is that we learn ppl how to be .example if we spread a trend of colds no chat ppl will learn do that but if we spread a more social aspect slowly we will drive ppl in that direction 

thats why i called up on owners to maybe start another way n maybe is a better way 

I've said it before..  I'll say it again.. it is my opinion that people should play however makes them happy.  I am now and forever will be way more offended by people telling others how to/not to live or play, than I ever will be by a cold invite in a sex game.  I like to hang out in the cold rooms sometimes.. there are always lots of profiles to perv!!!  Must mean that all those profiles are attached to ppl who have chosen to be in that room.. 

Your right though..  I'm a 42 year old woman, a grandmother even,  but I might just get corrupted by that cold room.  I might learn to send colds and forget all about the fact that I like to fuck ppl who turn me on with their words or that I love to run my mouth.    lol.. in case that didn't translate in writing.. that last sentence was dripping in sarcasm. 

I've said it before..  I'll say it again.. it is my opinion that people should play however makes them happy.  I am now and forever will be way more offended by people telling others how to/not to live or play, than I ever will be by a cold invite in a sex game.  I like to hang out in the cold rooms sometimes.. there are always lots of profiles to perv!!!  Must mean that all those profiles are attached to ppl who have chosen to be in that room.. 

Your right though..  I'm a 42 year old woman, a grandmother even,  but I might just get corrupted by that cold room.  I might learn to send colds and forget all about the fact that I like to fuck ppl who turn me on with their words or that I love to run my mouth.    lol.. in case that didn't translate in writing.. that last sentence was dripping in sarcasm. 

lemme ask u this in good faith sweetie ...what u get when someone cold you ?when not talk ?

I don't think Aliviax is telling anybody how to play the game. In her follow up post earlier today she says people can play how they want. I think all she is saying that it is better that people talk and get to know each other before anything else happens because she prefers it that way. I agree with her because I do too.

Oh I don't like colds..  I don't accept nor do I send them..  But I get enough, and I see enough people who have colded me end up finding someone.. that I must use common sense and come to the conclusion that there must be people who do enjoy them.  I don't like pink either..  but I'm betting there are lots of people here who do!  So I'm thinkin I shouldn't ask for pink to be removed from the world. 

Whether in a cold room or in Sin Club or Love Island.. hell even in Alivia's rooms you're gonna get colded. as a female player, it's what happens. I agree with a previous statement about there being less out and about if there are rooms that specify that it is ok there . It's almost like saying "Please stop saying live dj in your room name because you take away from the people who use the default radio stations." Encouraging people to play how they wish is what we need more of. Everyone has their own way of doing things around 3DX and there is no "Right" or "Wrong" about it. Same with any pay to play game... unless it's strictly against the rules made by the game developers play however the fudge ya wanna. Don't let anyone try to tell you that you're doing it wrong. We're all in this sex game together. Respect eachother even if you don't agree with how the other plays. 

For myself, I'd prefer that the colders kept their colding to the cold rooms. It's is a pain when you get a flurry of them when you're on the beach, or somewhere, chatting to your friends. I get the impression that the general opinion is that colding is not a good way to introduce yourself to people, unless they happen to indicate in some way that they'd accept colds at that time. Colds rooms provide that ...................... elswhere .............. for me ................. no thanks. Much nicer for me is 'hello, you say blah, blah, blah in your profile I think blah, blah, blah is blah, blah, blah' - replace the blahs with something interesting. But then I like chatting to people and getting to know them, particularly if their world view is a bit different to the orthodox.

There’s no need to shout! I don’t get what you’re trying to say. Cold rooms allow colding, everybody who goes there knows that. I prefer to go to a room where you are welcomed, where there is some conversation. Which is why you won’t find me in a cold room. Cold sex is cold, sex with someone you know is better imho. There’s room for most things in the game, so whatever floats your boat, just don’t expect me to join in if it doesn’t float mine too.

Getting offended over a cold is as goofy as getting offended over a hug..... 

I can see why some people get annoyed by colds. it's a bit disresectful, it doesn't show interest in that person other than for one thing. If you go to a cold room you're indicating that you might accept a cold invite at that time, that's cool. Not in my bag, but OK for some.