3DXChat Community

12 months subscription

Oranges8

It is marked that if I take the subscription 12 months it is 91.99 $ 

There is a 12-month subscription?  Subscriptions are recurring monthly payments, aren't they? No time period. I think you mean the 12-month prepaid card, which is not a "subscription" per se.

AHT is correct that pre-paid cards are a one-time payment. And if you wait for the Xmas special, it is only around 65 USD. 

Subscriptions can be annual. For example, I subscribe to Amazon Prime annually, as it’s cheaper. It renews annually on my anniversary date. If you choose the 12 month sub, it renews annually if not purchased with the sale. It’s around 20 monthly in USD if you choose a monthly sub, OP. You don’t have to buy the prepaid card, but you can for any of the options; one month, one year, or six months.

When you pay for 12 months it's upfront and have access for the entire 12 months unless you break a rule.  They give you what the break down would be if you were paying for it each month.  There is no monthly payment that you can cancel. You don't want the year to renew at the end of 12 months you have to go to BMT to remove it before the renewal date.  That or you pay for the month now and get the holiday deal in December which is 12 months for the price of 6 months.  It's like paying up front for the prepaid card, you pay the full amount not partial.

As someone who had paid that is the best answer I can give you.