3DXChat Community

SexxxyJessica's Naughty Uniform/Costume Edits

SexxxyJessica

Hi all! :)

So I have started a little series on my tumblr around naughty uniform & costume edited screenshots! Hopefully I’ll post them every other Sunday if I can.

For Episode 1 I went with a classic. The age old turning something innocent into something bad, the Naughty Schoolgirl!..

tumblr_pcvwm6zs3a1vaim4lo1_1280.jpg

Tell me what you think in the comments and also feel free to suggest ideas for Episode 2! :D

Finally, check out my tumblr for the full versions of each picture and many more edits, screenshots and all round naughtiness! ;)

I Absolutly like it.. :D

All Those Photoshop Edited Pics combining elements of the game and personal creations always comes Fresh and quite Creative,

I also like the lingerie sets you have in your profile, and i think you should be making more here, also with some swimsuits... ^_^

And Who Knows, maybe you may set and example and motivate the designers in game, to have them here for the use of everyone... ;)

Keep doing your Hot Screenshots and congrats for your talent... :)

Hugs&Kisses 4U Darling

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Episode 3 - Mad Moxxi

tumblr_pebnhuNDiI1vaim4lo1_1280.png

“Hey, sugar. I got somethin’ for ya.”

Done something a bit different with this episode of my uniform & costume edits. If any of you played the video game series Borderland’s I am sure you remember the sultry bar owner and hostess Mad Moxxi. Well, here I am looking like I am ready to host a fight at the Underdome or serve you a drink at Moxxi’s Red Light!

Some stylised pictures of each are available on my tumblr.

Let me know what you think and if you like it then don’t forget to insert your tip!.. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 4 - Sexxxy Secretary

tumblr_pf2171KE6E1vaim4lo2_1280.png

“Would you like to make an appointment?”

So here we are, Episode 4! This time I am dressed (or not) as a very naughty secretary who certainly helps with her bosses load. Working hard at the desk.. or under it! :P

Big thanks to my hubby Chris for letting me use his office for the pictures. He was paid handsomely ;)

There are more pictures from this episode on my tumblr.

As usual let me know what you think and any suggestions for future episodes! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 5 - Princess Jessica

z4yiqog.png

“Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?” 

I am striking back with Episode 5 of my Uniform and Costume Edits series. Presenting to you Princess Jessica, in the style of the iconic Princess Leia from Star Wars. I went with two outfits, one a more sexed up version of her famous white outfit from A New Hope and the other the famous Slave outfit from Return of the Jedi.

As always feel free to tell me your opinions and make any suggestions on Episode 6: Return of SexxxyJessica’s Edits. More detailed images of both outfits are available on my Tumblr and/or Twitter.

Finally… May The Force Be With You! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Episode 7 - Halloween 

tumblr_ph7uupzPDS1vaim4lo3_1280.png

"Trick or treat?"

So here it is, my special Halloween themed edits episode! Wen’t with two old Halloween costume favourites. Firstly I am getting rather horny and all fired up in my Sexxxy Devil outfit. Then secondly I am looking to put you under my spell and wrap my legs around something long, stiff and hard as a Sexxxy Witch!

As always there are individual pictures of both outfits on my tumblr and twitter.

Hope you all like them both and most of all I hope you all have a spooky, sexxxy and super Halloween!

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 8 - Wild West

tumblr_phxw071h5M1vaim4lo2_540.png

tumblr_phxw071h5M1vaim4lo1_1280.png

“Howdy Partner!”

I have recently been hooked playing Red Dead Redemption 2, so in honour of that I thought that for this weeks edits I’d do a Wild West theme! In the first one I am dressed as a rather risqué cowgirl, and in the second I am wearing Native American dress.

I hope you all like them. As always I welcome comments and the base images without the sepia tone and borders are on both my Tumblr and Twitter.

And to all of you out there also playing RDR2, I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am! :)

Gonna be honest Sexy Jess. Would love to bend you over in all of them. Especially naughty school girl, madmoxi, star wars, secretary ...Would love an appointment??..lol...But my fav is the last Halloween bonus one. DAMN that outfit is hott...I like sexy outfits for fantasy. Keep up the good work... I wish the Devs put more time as well into designing sexxy role play gear as well...Good work Jess...))

• 3 weeks later...

Episode 9 - Lingerie Part 1

VL69ajn.jpg

"Come to bed?"

Never fear, Episode 9 of my Edits series is here! All be it a little delayed from my usual Friday upload. However there is four outfits for you all to look this week, and on top of that they are all sexy lingerie! I have had a few requests to do more lingerie edits so both this episode and the next will feature me in my sexies and skimpies. Also both episodes will feature one outfit edit made by my lovely hubby.

In this first lingerie episode we have a sexy black babydoll negligee, a white lace corset top with matching panties, a glossy pink corset with matching panties and a flower petals lingerie set complete with crotchless panties!

Apologies for this episode being a few days late due to me being busy. I hope you all like them and feel free to comment. And as always individual images of each outfit are available on my Tumblr and Twitter!

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 10 - Lingerie Part 2

iZsPwrk.jpg

So here is Part 2 of my lingerie edits episode!

In this part the lingerie we have is a very sexy and elegant silver grey bodice and garter belt set, a super hot red teddy with matching panties, a striking pink and black underwear set complete with peek-a-boo bra and finally a very naughty just pearl’s g-string with black flower design. Hope you like them all and please feel free to comment! :D

I have a little annoucement to make to go along with this post. I am sure many of you have heard about the change in policy on Tumblr toward Adult Content. Due to this being effectively banned on their platform from December 17th I will be discontinuing my blog there from that date. My Twitter will now become my main blog and place to post things like my edits episodes and naughty adventures to. So please follow me on there: @SexxxyJessica3D. To all those that have followed me on my Tumblr I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support. I will be posting a Goodbye Tumblr message on there before the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 11 - Christmas!

woRT2lR.jpg

"Merry Christmas!"

Christmas edits time! Here's a couple of card's out of my personalised SexxxyJessica Christmas card's selection box! What say's Merry Christmas more than me in naughty a Christmas outfit and skimpy red lingerie? ;)

Hope you all like them and there may be an extra naughty bonus one on my Twitter on Christmas Eve! :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Episode 13 - Corsets

XVOwRXM.png

So here is Episode 13 of my Sexxxy Edits series.

This one is all about sexy, figure hugging corsets! Four different colours and styles all with different fastenings and accessories ^_^

Hope you all like them, feel free to comment and as always individual pictures of each are available on my Twitter! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 14 - Cheerleader (Super Bowl)

04uSlNX.png

So this episode of my Sexxxy Edits series has a special sports theme. In honour of both teams in tonights Super Bowl, here I am ready to shake my pom-pom's for the Rams and the Patriots dressed as a cheerleader from each side. May the best team win! :D

Hope you all like them, feel free to comment and as always individual pictures of each are available on my Twitter! :)