3DXChat Community

Mon. August 13th at 8 PM CEST - Lilly & Torax 2 years wedding anniversary

Torax

2w56c8l.png

Hello everybody! The 13th of August, we will celebrate our 2 years wedding anniversary! We will throw a little party to celebrate with our friends and whoever wish to join us and have some chill and nice time!

As usual, I will open a stolen room, and play full recorded mix from youtube, or not  :) Bottom line, if you want to party for some hours with cool music and cool people, join us to celebrate this special day for Lilly and me!

2 years is such a long journey in 3dx, and we would like to thank all people who were, are or will be by our side during our time here!

Congratulations both of you with the wonderful adventure you live in during 2 years.

You are the greatest example for true love relationship where two lovely hearts found the way of communication and being the perfect addiction of each other.

I wish you from all of my heart a big love you have already but may it grow up every day becoming stronger. I wish you both amazing continue of your trip. Be always happy and live in peace.

one-year-anniversary-png-one-year-annive