3DXChat Community

A better way to resolve the Pandora issue without losing the full iggy

Twiggy

Why would anyone have more than one account, let alone 10? You get three alts, you can change them as your game play changes. I find I can't spend my xGold and it just builds up and up.

If you are feeling generous, you can always buy me profile pic slots ...  I have got to the ridiculously expensive ones now ...  lol

No?  mmm  ...  it was just a hopeful thought   :P

i would disagree about the number of people who have multiple accounts, I think its much higher than you think. hell, i happen to know one guy who has 10 and rotates them monthly. i also think 3dx wont make more money because the ones who do have multiple accounts will no longer need to and just stick with one thus not having to pay monthly on it . for 24 dollars you can buy 20k in xgold, thats two alts for pretty much the same price as an account and you can keep them for as long as you want. I would be interested to know if after this has went into place, a year from now what the difference dollar wise it is. I suspect its not going to change, i could be wrong but it would be interesting to know

That’s a lot of damn time on ones hands. Sheesh. It’d be interesting to know. I think it’s more convenient to pay for 24K to buy two slots then another 24K, as you don’t have to make up different email addresses. However, if you buy ten accounts three slots will never be enough.

"right now there’s only a few morons paying for two accounts or more"

Under "morons" I understand that people who cause a trouble. On my opinion it is true. Just few morons cause that troubles. I know a guy who has around 8-10 accounts, but today he doing nothing bad. So, he is not in those very "few" percent.

Just for make it clear.

I've come across a few people that have a lot of accounts, not that I get it but it's their money.  Screwing with people and fucking about with others isn't right.  I don't give a fuck who you are as long as you're honest with me.  It's not hard to figure out who some are they do, say and act the same and that comes across easier than they think.  some catch while others they haven't been around enough don't.

A person with one account can be shady as well and most likely it is. It is not logic to think that  someone who has more than two accounts is really doing something bad. That funny and silly teen logic. 

I said 'he doing nothing bad" it means he doing nothing bad and its not important How would I know. Not someone's business.

So in other words you have no idea unless you are that man or can read minds. Thanks for clarifying, appreciate it

In other words, You have no idea how this can happen. If someone has a lot of accounts, by your logic, it means they`re doing something bad only. Silly teenage logic and after all  it seems like you need help with education, maybe you should be in more situations irl, u know, it`s about experience because there is no more than one variant in your brain. So...If you are "no lifer" just read something in a web. I'm not going to help you. Do it yourself and be well.

People in 3DXChat have different opinions over what is considered shady and what is not, and that it is mainly where the problem is with alts.

Some think, as has been shown in these forums, that doing something on one avi should not reflect on any other avi they have.

Some have come in these forums complaining about being found out, that the crappy things they did on one avi effected their game on another because people had found out they were the same person.

I think a lot of these complaints that Gizmo has had to face about Pandora will likely have been from these people.

I have seen a person be in Sin Club on one avi being good friends with girl in there, where she was in a dispute with someone in local chat.

He logged out and came back in on a different avi and joined in the argument on the other side, saying things that if he had on his 1st avi will have very likely effected his relationship with her.

When I asked him why he was doing that, he said that much, that he didn't want to effect his relationship with her, but wanted to say what he thought.

He saw nothing wrong with that, actually said what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

There are lots of things I have witnessed where people do things with alts that in my opinion are wrong, and in theirs aren't.

I think for that person that has 8 to 10 accounts, 24 to 30 alts, you need to ask yourself, if everyone found out who all of his alts are, would there be no one at all get upset over things he has done.

I tend to doubt that very much.

I will have to call bullcrap on that. doesnt matter if you have one or ten accounts, at the end of the day its just you. anyone who tries to say otherwise is just trying to cover up shady crap in the name of "rp" I have two accounts and everything I do on either comes back to me as it should except I dont hide under the lame rp umbrella. 

Yes I agree with you 100%, people, themselves, not just which avi they are using need to be held accountable and be responsible for the things they do in the game.

But you would be surprised just how many don't feel that way, there are far to many that think because it is just a game, that they can play games with people using alts and make excuses for themselves to do so.

Things are going to get shady as hell with no pandora and no account wide ignore. I thought it was no big deal at first but now after thinking about it im not so sure.

Hmm, is going to be interesting when the so called update comes out.

It is not really an update, as it appears none of it will be included on the current server/game.

So you will need to go to the new server to get any of it, where Gizmo has said you can take your old avis in there or create new ones.

My feelings on that, if you take your old avis in there, the people behind Pandora will likely be ready to match up all those avis with the data thay have and gain all the new IDs allotted to those avis.

I also feel there will be a lot of people go in there making entirely new avis not letting people know who they are, doesn't mean all of them will be up to no good, but I think lots will.

I wonder just how many people are going to keep going in there, and even how many people will not even bother.

Something that would be interesting to see, would be a comparison between how many would go in and stay, if it was just set up with only one avi slot.

Plus that would do a lot more to stop Pandora in it's tracks.

Things are going to get shady as hell with no pandora and no account wide ignore. I thought it was no big deal at first but now after thinking about it im not so sure.

We'll see. But even if we overestimate the number of people using multiple accounts, there are still well over 5,000 different people who play this game, right? Yet here on the Forum, it's still the same 5 people whining about "trouble makers" and the same 5 people whining about the whiners. :P

If we suddenly see a huge increase in the number of people posting to the Forum for the first time about people harassing then, then maybe there is an issue. But I think it's probably still gonna be the same small group of trouble makers harassing the same small group of martyrs. 

You mad bro? No need for all that open hostility. Yoga works wonders as a calming activity. You really shouldnt allow simple comments on a sex game forum to make you so angry

I am not mad , sis. I do yoga every day but I still didn't see your logic. What based your conclusion? Who is freaked out over a simple comment? Are you a paranoid one? In ur words a lot of water and nothing logic. I`ve seen your comments and it seems you are angry one. Why? idk. Where have you got this statistic? "10 accounts equal shady activity". You do your conclusions based on nothing, maybe on ur little experience. I have 3 accounts and do nothing bad. Someone has 10 and do the same nothing bad. Only one thing u can say, they re do something bad if they have more than one account. I love to create characters like in sims and do nothing bad. Do u know sims? Next time i will be back to this game i can do the same and it will be 4 account. I asked you about facts, everything u can answer "oh, u mad bro?". Silly x3

Did not happen often that I agree with Rob ^^ but yes 10 accounts, even 3 is already shady. No need to discuss this. 2 accounts can be okay in my eyes for some if they feel the need to marry themself. They don't hurt anyone with it, so I accept it as unshady activity. Still I don't get it but it's not my business.

You seem to be feeling guilty about something, nobody said anything about you doing anything bad. Cheer up, life is too short to be bitter.

You seem wrong as usual. I feel myself so good, why? I have no idea why do u think like that. I don`t know what wrong with you. Everytime I see your strange logic I just can't stop laugh, seems you need a help, sowwy, but everything need to be clear x3 Just by the fact, using as many as someone wish accounts is nothing meaning. I posted an example, not just "I think" or "I want to think". Next time use some better arguments.  :rolleyes: Its damn simple.

ps: dont complain, it was you started to laugh on me with ur creepy logic. Beaten fairly.

As far as multiple accounts go I think they might be more common then people think, but most of the people who I have heard that have them are trolls or DJ who are using them to fill their rooms. I know that is more common then some people thing. I kind of think that at the end of the day what matters is how they are using them. I am sure there are shady people who use them though and having more then a few seems shady, but I think that people who change their alts a lot are not really something I worry to much about.

There are some interesting things coming out in this discussion, may be seen as a little off topic but I think it isn't really as we are discussing what alts are used for.

Just about everything that has been shown to me is not really if these things are shady or not, it is more like the level of shadiness people are prepared to accept.

For example, people who have extra accounts to load up their party rooms can be looked at this way.

Some will see it as cheating to even do that with just one extra account and in a sense it is, how bad that is depends on each persons own point of view.

But there will be a level where everyone will see it as unfair, there different people will judge that differently.

That will depend on how many accounts people use to fill there party room to get other people going in there.

Some might say one is cheating, others may say six and others 10, but there will be a different level where each of us will decide differently it is not acceptable.

So to me, this is something that we should not be doing at all, even just using one extra account will encourage others to use two and so on.

It is something that can lead to people who have the most money will win and even worse, people spending money they really can't afford.

wouldnt you need a ton of alts to fill a room and also, its not like the game has a counter, do they really care that much?

My experience with opening rooms is that once you get ten people in them they tend to fill up a lot easier. I think that a lot of the popular DJ's and room owners do that or have friends who have a number of accounts in order to get the room started otherwise it might take an hour or more before enough people join. Its way worse since they changed how rooms are bumped now that it cost 300 gold and you drop to the bottom of the list. I know of a number of DJ's and room owners who I have heard have 6~10 accounts so it cant be that rare. I think that for some people being a popular DJ or room owner matters a lot and yes its shady. I cant see any other reason for have a large number of accounts active at the same time.

There are some interesting things coming out in this discussion, may be seen as a little off topic but I think it isn't really as we are discussing what alts are used for.

Just about everything that has been shown to me is not really if these things are shady or not, it is more like the level of shadiness people are prepared to accept.

For example, people who have extra accounts to load up their party rooms can be looked at this way.

Some will see it as cheating to even do that with just one extra account and in a sense it is, how bad that is depends on each persons own point of view.

But there will be a level where everyone will see it as unfair, there different people will judge that differently.

That will depend on how many accounts people use to fill there party room to get other people going in there.

Some might say one is cheating, others may say six and others 10, but there will be a different level where each of us will decide differently it is not acceptable.

So to me, this is something that we should not be doing at all, even just using one extra account will encourage others to use two and so on.

It is something that can lead to people who have the most money will win and even worse, people spending money they really can't afford.

In "some" game it is a business. I mean using a lot of accounts to fill their rooms,but it like a "multi accounts war". In the "search" shown the most popular rooms according with count of ppl inside the room. Landowners fill the place by 10-30 alts to get up their traffic and they do a real money by that. A lot of place owners do that, this is not a secret and officially they have all rights to do it, this is not prohibited. It is not "shady" or bad thing. But as you said here can be different opinions. I dont think in 3dxchat someone can do a dollar, but.. who knows, not everyone do it only for money. Here in 3dx can be many fetishes. Someone want to be famous, someone just a crazy one. There is many variants. But I know in 3dx we have some nice owners, old school hosts who doesn`t use alts and in their rooms it`s always nice. So, no need a lot of accounts to be nice  ^_^

Yes I agree, I look for rooms with a certain vibe and it really doesn't depend much on the number of people that are there.

My experience, the rooms that become popular and end up constantly having people go there is because of the people that frequent that room.

I have seen rooms with over 100 people in them where it has been boring, the local chat was all things like, "lets party" "everybody dance" and not anything really creative and generating much fun, these rooms more often than not do not last that long.

There are DJs that are popular not only because they play good music, but also because they have a following of people that know how to have fun, and they follow that Dj to what ever room they play in.

A good DJ realises that it is not only the music they play, but is also they need people that will generate fun in local chats and bring others into that fun.

When I go into a room, I look to see what is going on in local chat, I see if it is creative or not and listen to the music being played.

I don't really care to much about the number of people in there, if it looks like people are having fun in there I will stay, if not I look elsewhere.

​we were playing a game? damn, I request a rematch. yeah I see your point, someone who says they use 10 accounts is calling someone else creepy., you win lol I will leave this alone now because clearly you seem to have things backwards in your mind due to some reason and its foolish to go back and forth with someone who seems confused. 

if you need someone to tell you that you won a fictional game, you won ;)

I didn`t play a game, I haven`t "things backwards" in my mind, I said about creepy logic, but not about a person and I have not 10 accounts. Are you OK, Rob ?