3DXChat Community

Game Evolution through my eyes

Rob.

This is not defending Gizmo and Lisa nor 3DX. I am not here to change anyone's mind about how you feel about the game's progress or lack of progress. I encourage people who have pictures of a party and a year with a year later to display them. I entered 3DX in 23 December 2015, they had the cheat engine to make a room. Hours of work for what Rochi and Alex's DLLs did in minutes. For version one I used Alex's and Rochi's DLLs. Version 2 Rochi only. Version 2.5, I used Alex's DLL and Rochi's DLL, Tamara, Lion, Nibs and others made wonderful DLLs to make rooms faster and better. For world Editor I used Chloe program to find duplicates. I have met some and talked with these amazing people, credit to the creations of these rooms go more to them and the people that inspired me to make a better room. 

I have not seen what Second Life or Red Light Center were like in 2015 to now. I have not seen the changes not improvements they made. But for many frustrated with the updates, I encourage you to see what I see. The game has changed a lot from 2015 to now. It used to be a one month sex game. You come in for one month get your rocks off and leave. Many people have helped change the way the game is Achilles, Lussian, Torax, Chloe, Rochie, AlexRyder, Tamara, Morgaine, Ayon, PandoraVonSayalin, Natsumi, fuck so many that I can not recall now and please forgive me for just drawing blanks. To real life what occurs here does not matter too much, because for some of us it is an escape from issues we have that let us think, breathe and satisfy our urge or just shits and giggles. This is a fantasy game that has a real person behind an avi, a game the programmers change and as you can see others help make the changes and come up with such amazing ideas.

Complain if you want, as for me thank you everyone that has made this game fun for me while I recover from my accident.  

w

h

o

wtf`!? and thats SL with a mod or what!? hmmm, looks pretty good and mhmmmm 'S' like sexy  *schnurrt* 

no....it is just Mesh - no mods needed ;):P

But...I agree: a really nice one with a great shape...rawr  :)

Edith says: typo ^^

Edited by OliU