3DXChat Community

REAL BDSM

Guest Sellina

I second this Sellina.  would be nice to have positions, props (paddles, clamps...etc) and sounds that apply...

You are awesome for suggesting it....and thank you for representing a popular fetish that some may not have opportunity to express is a favorite or a very real genuine, lifestyle.

Although I've never done anything like that Sellina, I do know it is very popular so maybe the DevTeam could make a room just for BDSM activities (or modify one of the backrooms of the Sin Club-add door for privacy) and fill it full of items like Staci mentioned above. I could imagine how a room like that would look and work...I think a lot of people would use it.

Good Idea Sellina!

Yep, that would be so nice.... I want so bad a kneeling position.....but unfortunately, I don't think we gonna see something like that soon.

Heres to fingers crossed and lot of influence made so the developers can see this a a very real and  popular interest of many.

I think they should create a BDSM club location or a room design so people who have interest can enjoy and those who are curious can explore .....

How about it development team and include the great thoughts Sellina and others suggested? ;)

I hope so too...

Some may remember that Sin club used to be called BDSM club. We even have some token remnants of devices lol. However as I've mentioned somewhere else, forget where, there was a real aversion to any play like this in game from the mods at the time. Now I'm not sure if that was just who they had as mods on a power trip or it was a policy and let's not revisit the mods discussion. But...given how reactionary people are to public stuff, (and before anyone jumps on that I can see validity in both points of view on that so haven't added to that particular argument...er discussion :P ), I'm not sure we'll ever get to anything in public rooms. Options for private or as Staci says some dedicated areas could work tho...

I'm with you girls tho...something I'd like to explore so it'd be nice if there was content for it. Few years down the line before we get near this though I suspect. :(

Although maybe after collars...lmao

Sin used to be BDSM it didn't work , then they put the stool in it got worse, it was the best strip joint though hence the polls, then the mods left and the dogs took over, must say I like the amount of girls going there, lets turn it into a Gay Venue now that's a kool idea.JUST SAYIN

Care to elucidate? Didn't work why...how? Surely because there really wasn't anything to make it a bdsm place instead of just another club and the fact the mods prevented anything of that theme from going on was the main reason it didn't work?

I agree the stool is an odd first choice for a piece of bdsm furniture but I think a lot of us hoped it was a start. Strip joint is a cool idea but i've always thought that should've just been a big side room off of the nightclub.

Personally I never observed anything but oppressive behaviour and clique forming from the mods and admittedly while we do have some idiocy and disrespect for others in game no amount of mod ever stopped that or ever will.

Also don't think we should start encouraging segregation of sexuality, bad enough we do that irl.

I wasn't there when the sin club was called the BDSM club, and i don't know why its name changed, but i have to agree about the lack of BDSM stuff in the game.

I know that a lot of players tend to overplay it, or just see it as some dark fantasy, sometimes playing it ridiculously. And maybe it's the reason why the mods don't go further with that. But for other players it's a real sexual orientation. I think we should have some positions or props that could fit our sexual tendencies.

... And perhaps to begin implement in game these collars that so much people (subbies as much as dominants) are demanding.... :P

there was plenty of sex in bdsm in the back rooms and the so-called bad Mod was and still is into bdsm big time,

I suppose putting the stool on stage didn't work well, and we had turned it into a dance club. (poles came because Kimba asked for it) and isn't it all in the heads of the participant's, and the stool limited what could happen, also a bit to public maybe, for true believers, it may work better in the back rooms, anyway the room with the bottle and fire used to get maybe fifteen people (playing in there) never joined in, I like to be private.

I cant see what's wrong with a gay bar, its what the community will make it anyway, as long as we have a few boundaries and don't play in the dance areas

god I do go one

JUST SAYIN

As much as I would love to support you and your suggestion, which was suggested only 150123313 times in past btw.

I must ask do you even look how often this game is updated? I am sorry we are struggling with basic updates from character clothes to basic sex poses.

Requests like this are nice but also quite unrealistic.

There are plenty of fetishes or kinks that would be nice if this game could support but realistically looking with the current development it is not going to happen anytime soon.

edit: I didn't wanted to sound mean, it just shitty reality of this, thats all...

I would be happy if they just gave us a Spank button. Like cum and moan. Click it and your character spanks on varied poses.

Then later on start adding more stuff like that to existing poses. whips , paddles, nipple pinches, scratches, hair pulling etc etc..  This type of thing would have to have a interactive element to it. It would be kinda crazy to just click a pose and be perma beating someone's ass over and over. or whipping them endlessly. We need to be able to stop at will for it to work..  

After they add buttons maybe they could gradually start introducing new stuff along the way as well. new poses and new furniture to accommodate the popular fetish. Maybe throw 1 little bdsm feature in with every update for kicks and giggles. 

Could be done bit by bit with not to much effort. 

• 2 weeks later...