3DXChat Community

Helping tips for men

Aliviax

we dont discuss if colds are annoying but the how to possibly approach a girl so plz stay in subject :)

You are the one that brought up the subject of colds in the first place, and you are the one who said they shouldn't exist. And now, after people have responded to what you wrote, you ask us to stay on topic? Here is some advice for women, since some of you appear to need it: Don't change the rules halfway through the game without discussing it with all the players first. 

I apologize if it seems like I am picking on you, Aliviax. That is not my intention. But I disagree strongly with some of the things you say in this thread. 

And to be perfectly honest, maybe what is needed in this forum is a thread in which each individual discusses how he or she can improve his or her own individual behavior, because these topics that discuss "classes of people" as if they all shared exactly the same traits also have the unfortunate side effect of perpetuating stereotypes. 

My helping advice for men in this game?? Play how you want and dont pay attention to how anyone else thinks you should! Lets face it..if your not doing that..the relationships you form wont be authentic. No matter how ya play, you will eventually find someone that enjoys the same things. Something and someone for everyone in here..

These points listed above are the likes and dislikes of the people expressing them. Nothing more.

I’m sure that men who treat women as if they matter to them get far more sex than those who don’t. Better sex too, no doubt.

And I'll bet a fair number of those men turn out to be "playas," who lie to and cheat on the women they once treated as if they mattered. Come to think of it, since most of my relationships have been FF, the exact same thing could be said of "women." 

I think many of us participating in this topic will agree that being sincere and being authentic in our interactions with other players is ultimately more satisfying than any other approach. And again, in my opinion, where we seem to disagree the most is on whether the advice being proffered in this thread should be targeted at "men" as well as whether such advice is more properly presented as fact or as opinion. 

And I'll bet a fair number of those men turn out to be "playas," who lie to and cheat on the women they once treated as if they mattered. Come to think of it, since most of my relationships have been FF, the exact same thing could be said of "women." 

I think many of us participating in this topic will agree that being sincere and being authentic in our interactions with other players is ultimately more satisfying than any other approach. And again, in my opinion, where we seem to disagree the most is on whether the advice being proffered in this thread should be targeted at "men" as well as whether such advice is more properly presented as fact or as opinion. 

sweet sage stoner ill say again :) in this thread we try help men understand that girls arent like men im sure u know that n the fact that most men want to cold n no chat for sex  will not help them 

so we are here to point that out n to say they have to talk n flirt n check profiles for hints to approach a girl they like for whatever reason .

we not discuss a relationship as before all that is the how to approach again .

personaly i dont mind if men cold as i hit reject everytime but i want to help if i can thus the reason of this thread to let em know that 'colds -no chat etc dont work n they have to concider another way :)