3DXChat Community

Helping tips for men

Aliviax

Hello everyone

This thread is about how u can flirt a girl 

Why i decided make this thread? during all my time here i have seen many stuff so i would like to say a few things .

1st you men have to understand that girls are not like men 

we dont have a horny button n insta click it n be in mood for sex like u do,

u have to talk to us flirt us n bring us in that mood.

2nd quickies personaly i dont like quickies n i believe ofc no girl like quickies for one simple reason 

quickies are no fun we dont have fun we dnt get any pleasure from 5-10 mins sex so why we bother do it ,so

u have to understand that this is not an option,the only reason i do a quickie would be with my boyfriend to make him happy cause we might be together long time and he makes me happy so i would like to make him happy some times as well.

but random meetings for a quickie is a big NO cause no fun for us so no girl will ever accept a quickie for the simple above reasons ,come on thing about it why i bother undressed for 5-10 mins  when i know i wont have fun :)

3d approaching girls Flirt is the key to win a girl be patience be kind read profiles for hints on what girls like so u have hints for starting a convo .

4th Horny: you know we can sense horny men , horny men  to me means fast bad sex so ofc ill avoid ,sex has to be for both equally good ,so do not show to girls ur after sex n as i said above be patience etc n drive slowly ur way to the girl u like ,dont be selfish and always have in mind satisfy the girl ur with or u will loose it .

5th you will might say why to do all those in a game u might say i just want sex ....well its simple if u dont do any of the above  u not gonna get any girl to do sex ,understanding that girls are not like men is very important n if u want to have a girl then its a must to learn 

as we speak now i play 3dx  hehe 1 man send me cold to his appartment without even say a hi ,there is no way i accept this then he send me a dance without even say a hi ,u can understand how it goes heheh i dont have instant sex button to click n be in mood :) u have to flirt the girls .

Those few from me but so much importance

Love Alivia

I really hope they will check and change after have read your topic , it is a real nice one so true , how much men I met acting like that , i can't really remember , they are too many colders without say hello or being interesting, this is just the minimum for a girl .. after all, good luck Alivia, I'm agree with you

The only thing I would like to add would be that relationships should be both sided. If he is trying to get your heart then you should also do something to get his. Been worshiped is always sweet, but sometimes I cant help myself to give it to him back. Even if it would be only peting his hair till he would fall asleep  :wub:.

Hey Alivia,

I agree with almost everything you said except quickies.

Not all women are the same sweetie. For example, some women have a high sex drive and are interested in a quickly just as much as a man might be; especially when they are in a relationship with that man.

Not all women agree to a quickie to make their man happy. Some do it because its what they want at that given moment.

Both men and women should be honest to each other on what they want and go from there.  You'll have a better chance with someone that way then if you lie to them and get caught causing unnecessary bullshit that others have to deal with as well.

well before a relationship its the how to approach the girl :) thats what we discuss in this thread.

im sure u might all agree that is so weird when someone send u invite to his appartment or an invite for partner but he hasnt spoke a word hihih 

so they have to learn that the normal reaction is to  reject this offer even if said room say cold ok , the fact owner says colds ok or no chat  will not change girls mind n accept :)

Learn how to approach a girl u like is needed for men 

so lines like ....man :shake it baby or  nice view  is line that u dont expect an answer  this is just a small example 

i met guys that dont speak a word  my answer to them is u will never have a girl this way -met guys that try to say something but oh well they say the wrong stuff  so this thread might help them 

This thread will helpthose that want to try to approach girls n both have fun 

Many of us were online everydays for a long period , now seeing how talkative people are , or how hard it is to have a discussion , I prefered to quit and cease to log in so often , for my part , i prefer stop come so often , once a week or even 2 weeks and if needed maybe stop, i'm taking this way, i'm not sure to want to continue to waste my time in a game where things going worse , social is going down , discussions are more and more rare and sex quality ... no comments, there is less parties like 2 years ago , to make it short Alivia you have my support, have fun everyone and make this game better

yes men dont realize we are different n in order to come to this mood we need specific stuff or no mood=0 sex :)

moments ago a guy came cold me  ,i have to mention at this point colds dont bother me its 1 fast reject click what bother me is they dont talk ...so to continue  he cold me with partner   so i said to him  no talk no flirt is insta reject .

he answered me 'i dont like talk i like straight to the point hahaahahah do u believe this lol now tell me in all honesty which girl will accept ? ill speak for my self n ill say i will not 

So lovely men out there read this thread  n i promise u it will help you  have more fun n ofc lessen the rejects 

cause im sorry but with this attitude it will be no every time .

ofc i will mention that i have met many wonderfull men that flirt n be nice n kind n thoughtfull and those men always win the girl :)

If men have to learn how to approach a girl, there is one question arising: for what purpose? I don't think that it is just a question of the 'right' approach, at least not for me. With having a chat you get the possibility of checking how compatible the partners are for further actions. So the right aporoach is no warranty for sex, and one important thing is to agree, that nothing more than a chat might happen, as one of the partners does not want to go further. I start a chat with someone as i like the profile or based on a communication in lc, but that does not mean that I want to have sex with that person.

I like to see first, if we can create some nearness and intimacy, as I still put no sex over bad sex. Some people might first get rid of the idea that there is a proved way of having sex with someone. Watching puxels swap poses is boring, and for having more I prefer a partner with whom I am able to create nearness with communicaton

If men have to learn how to approach a girl, there is one question arising: for what purpose? I don't think that it is just a question of the 'right' approach, at least not for me. With having a chat you get the possibility of checking how compatible the partners are for further actions. So the right aporoach is no warranty for sex, and one important thing is to agree, that nothing more than a chat might happen, as one of the partners does not want to go further. I start a chat with someone as i like the profile or based on a communication in lc, but that does not mean that I want to have sex with that person.

I like to see first, if we can create some nearness and intimacy, as I still put no sex over bad sex. Some people might first get rid of the idea that there is a proved way of having sex with someone. Watching puxels swap poses is boring, and for having more I prefer a partner with whom I am able to create nearness with communicaton

The purpose u ask u already answered it ur self ...simple to meet a girl , for this to happen u need a basic right approach  and no we dont talk about sex only 

thread is for the Approach n how to talk to a girl by understanding the different nature that girls  are simply not like men n vice versa so we be fair .

So how u will approach a girl that u like ? be it just to meet n talk or w/e u have in mind 

what do you know about girls n how girls nature works 

these are some questions u have to find answers  and this is why this thread is made .

u mention having a chat ..niceee thing is men here want fast cold silence sex without meet talk or whatever without even ask ur name w/e  well not gonna happen 

So here comes this thread to expalin n shed some light n help to make things a lil better ...baby steps :)

:) :)

No two women are the same. Personally, depending on my mood I might want to have sex quite often. Quickies included, so long as he’s not a two pump chump. Because honestly, we can go at it for an hour but if it’s trash, I’m just going to want it to be over. No one likes just being pounded like meat. Get that left stroke viral.

No two women are the same. Personally, depending on my mood I might want to have sex quite often. Quickies included, so long as he’s not a two pump chump. Because honestly, we can go at it for an hour but if it’s trash, I’m just going to want it to be over. No one likes just being pounded like meat. Get that left stroke viral.

but do u like getting approached with a cold ? with no chat with no flirt ? pose swap for 5 -10 mins ? is it fun for you ? do you enjoy ? do u have an orgasm ?  :)

but do u like getting approached with a cold ? with no chat with no flirt ? pose swap for 5 -10 mins ? is it fun for you ? do you enjoy ? do u have an orgasm ? :)

I thought this was about flirting???!!! How’d it turn so quickly to having an orgasm. Ladies.... if men expect sex on the first day you might as well just pose hop the hell outta him and call it a day. The only way to get quality is with a connection oh! And a lil sense of humor. ;)

Just ask open questions. So "tell me about...." not  "Do you like Backstreet Boys?". Don't be intimidated by a profile. Don't worry if somebody is not so great first time - sometimes people are tired/not in a good mood. Relax. Don't contact anybody who is overly negative - ie a list of dislikes or if they mention their ignore list "Cold me and I'll ignore you" - just don't even say 'hi'. I rarely friend so don't be offended. Don't complain about people here being boring. People are people so enjoy. Don't contact anybody on the forum you dislike. Don't contact anybody you see in World Chat being a dick. Remember some cultures are more direct than others. Just be nice. Make a joke of song lyrics. 

Never do this:

"do you have a bf?"

"no"

/me grins 

In fact don't use /me grins for the first 100 days of knowing somebody unless you want to sound like Jeffrey Dahmer.

If somebody says "I love Velvet Underground" in their profile it's a hint as to their likes, not their only like. Don't start with "hey wow I see you like Velvet Underground. I got some rare live recordings from their concert at Chicago 1970 would you like to listen?" Now maybe they would love to listen to them in which case you just found the needle in the haystack, but most people don't want to spend the next hour discussing Velvet Underground live. 

For god sake do not ever send somebody five youtube links - especially not to aforementioned Velvet Underground Live in Chicago concert.

If something weird happened today, this week talk about it as it's fun. Mundane things can be fun.Don't discuss politics. Don't ask somebody to defend their government.

Search for the following word by posts in the forum search; "shit", "fuck", "cunt", "fucking" write down all the names and don't contact these people.

'Hi' is absolutely fine as a greeting. God I'm bored so now we are talking hurray!

Don't contact anybody who says "don't just say 'hi"' or "I don't respond to 'hi'" - I guarantee they are not worth a moment of your time.

Study local and world chat. If somebody sounds like they are deranged they more than likely are.

Don't bombard a girl with pms if they don't answer the first, just move on. She may even get back to you in a bit but she won't if she has a stack of ims from you 

Always be polite, letters are not words. If you can't put in the effort to type words and use "h r u" what you are saying is you aren't worth much of my time.

Don't talk constantly about yourself. Ask her questions (no not about rl) find out what interests her musically, filmwise, bookwise

If she turns you down, don't take it hard and give her a snappy comeback, be polite thank her for the time and tell her you hope she has a good rest of the evening. Girls have friends, they talk. Tell her "f you bitch wasting my time like that" you have probably not just burned your bridges with her but several other friends too.

Don't be in a hurry or try to force the pace, just let things happen naturally. Though make sure she knows you are interested

In fact don't use /me grins for the first 100 days of knowing somebody unless you want to sound like Jeffrey Dahmer.

Search for the following word by posts in the forum search; "shit", "fuck", "cunt", "fucking" write down all the names and don't contact these people.

Study local and world chat. If somebody sounds like they are deranged they more than likely are.

Jesus, Amanda! Nobody is ever going to chat with me again thanks to you. I'm starting a thread called "Helping Tips for Women!!"

So at this point i will ask the help of the comunity  to slowly but steady send away the 'COLD' thingie  it shouldnt have to exist is first place 

and take steps forward and im sure everyone will benefit from this. 

im sure that the men that stay in those practices can see that colding not working and will never work 

Approach ,be kind ,be sweet ,be thoughtful,get to know ,flirt ,compliment,interests ,chat,dance  thats the way or betty :) :) :)

So at this point i will ask the help of the comunity  to slowly but steady send away the 'COLD' thingie  it shouldnt have to exist is first place and take steps forward and im sure everyone will benefit from this. 

I completely disagree and would like to ask you to stop making drama over it.

I don't send cold invites except as a joke to people I know, and I dislike being colded by people I don't know. So in that respect, we are in 100% agreement. But as far as your "they should never have existed in the first place" comment goes, I call BS.

First of all, there are a fair number of people who actually do accept them, and for the many players here who are not confident enough to start a conversation, sending and accepting cold invites is one way to communicate. Yes, there are trolls who use cold invites to annoy, but there are others who consider it to be what it is: An invitation, to be accepted or declined. 

So, if you get a cold invite, please try not to take it personally. Decline it and get on with your life. If the sender is clueless and keeps sending invites, then block them and get on with your life. 

Guest Stefia

I completely disagree and would like to ask you to stop making drama over it.

I don't send cold invites except as a joke to people I know, and I dislike being colded by people I don't know. So in that respect, we are in 100% agreement. But as far as your "they should never have existed in the first place" comment goes, I call BS.

First of all, there are a fair number of people who actually do accept them, and for the many players here who are not confident enough to start a conversation, sending and accepting cold invites is one way to communicate. Yes, there are trolls who use cold invites to annoy, but there are others who consider it to be what it is: An invitation, to be accepted or declined. 

So, if you get a cold invite, please try not to take it personally. Decline it and get on with your life. If the sender is clueless and keeps sending invites, then block them and get on with your life. 

Yes can be apply when you receive one cold per day you can conserve enough good mood its a little bit easy to stay calm with one per day im agree... BUT it's not the same When its 5-10 colds per hours and specially out of the cold room, and add the PM "hey bb wanna suck my dick"; and add the  cold to invite in home and the more horrible cold kiss of someone you dont know, you just hope one day the dev put a system answer "kick the balls and the colder or asshole finish on knee..." Specially when on your profile is writen clearly NO SEX...

Now on people must accept them sorry, its YOU (not you personnally you dont do) FIRST have to respect the other. You send cold without read a profile, you take a storm its your problem and dont search to find argues in the fact the cold must be accept. NO the rules inform on a profile must been read too.... The respect work in both ways! the culture the age the gender have 0 value you want be respected, respect first the people around you, it has 0 to justify the colds on someone put clearly NO SEX or cold = iggy. Its too much simple and defend the nuts no im against totally. Im in the part is boring to receive colds each 10 min until kiss cold, its simply aggressive you have other to do than listen each 10 min the ring of a cold or when you are with your partner suddenly move because a nut send a cold kiss.

out of your answer Sage stoner,

The first advise is more read the profiles, its do for these... Dont cry if you take slaps for the reason you havent read the profile, and the "sorry" dont work when its write no sex its no sex. Like to see usually the guys (boys and girls) try to argue, you must too understand the rules of someone when they are write on a profile are definitly fix, its too late you can change your target. Like clearly someone have an empty profile dont hope the person will interest on you and ask question, just in first consider the person you PM havent one PM... 

There are people that send colds and there are people that accept colds. Both types of people pay to play the game as all others, so I see no reason to switch off the invite. If you switch off everything that is abused, you get an game without features. So far I go with what Sage Stoner wrote, and I do not go with him telling that parts of Alivia's opinions are BS, this is a valid opinion as the opinion you got, Sage, and there is no reason to devaluate it by calling it BS.

I understand that it can be annoying to get several cold invites in a short time, if that is not the way you want to play the game, and there are players in the game who cold repeatedly no matter where they are and what the profiles state. Sure this behavior shows some lack of respect, and in the end we mostly do the same, by name-calling them or by devaluating the opinions or preferences of other people.

We are in a community with a variety of preferences, some consider this as a sex game, some as a social platform, some as a platform for DJing and organizing  virtual events, some use it for building worlds.

They all pay the same subscription and want to do in the game what they think the purpose of the game is. And it seems that everyone is annoyed by the things the other do and say.

Maybe a 'Block Partner Requests' Button would help, but only for the colds, not for the lack of respect we all seem to show…..