3DXChat Community

The ZEN☯™: REMASTERED March 9th @ 1pm EST/ 7pm CET

Natsumi

hehehe thanks guys. I have big plans for the 2nd half of this year as well as for next year. The Zen will be making its way back in a big way. I'm taking the original design back from 2016 and remastering it with the new World Editor. I have no set date but plan to have to done by November this year. 

The Vibe Stadium: Remastered will be my next big project for 2019. 

Scare-Fest 2018 will still happen this year! 

Hey guys, 

So a few updates about The Zen. I kinda didn't save what I had done and so now I basically had to start from scratch, but by doing this, I was able to come up with new ideas of design and decided to make it even bigger than what is shown in the screenshots above. I will still be implementing things in the previous design into this new design. I'll post more screenshots of my progress soon!  :D  :P  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The DJ Scheduling has begun! If anyone is interested in DJing at the grand re-opening of The ZEN, use the link provided below. Follow the instructions and submit the times you're available to play. If your name is not listed, please notify me either in game, by forum message, or on discord. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SkY9X3Z_JJ3v_AVaBbSBSv-oPvXi_1Oog0twB-wJEnU/edit#gid=0

• 2 weeks later...