3DXChat Community

Disrespectful

NickyLove

How is it possible what people do to each other here and how disrespectful some are

Since weeks my husband and I thought we had met a good girlfriend who we could even link to a good friend of us.

Two weeks ago we even witnessed their marriage.

Now suddenly we did not hear anything anymore. Our friend and we ourselves became very worried because something bad might have happened.

It is that I had her email address so I tried to contact her, but the account suddenly turned out not to exist anymore.

I got suspicion but I knew about Pandora's existence, against my principles I used it and looked for it.

It turned out that this 'lady', (probably a 'he') had an alt with which she was married again with another guy a week later, with again all kinds of caresses to 'her' new lover.

Who can still be trusted here ? I think no one. It is just not done to play with someone's feelings.

I'm so pissed off about this .....

You answered your own question.

Anyone who allows themselves to get so emotionally tied up in this 'game', where anyone can present themselves in any way or behave in any way, w/o consequences, is simply setting themselves up. You don't know who or what these people are. If you want 'real' relationships, step away from the net and meet actual people (who can still be fake). If you crave actual human connections, it's not to be found here, where all cocks are 8", tits don't sag and people fuck in the middle of the dancefloor.

So you give yourself permission to be rude and hurtful Ohsweetjazzy?  Or just give others a free pass?  Obviously I disagree with you.  Anyone who is rude or disrespectful towards me gets iggied.  We can choose to conduct ourselves differently, we can choose to play the game differently, but I am on the game to have a good time and meet NICE people not assholes.

I have seen a lot of people come in these forums saying things like it's the Internet, or it is just a game so if you expect any honesty you are in the wrong place.

They seem to be trying to say people should play the game expecting everyone to lie to them, not to believe anything at all, have virtually no trust.

Funny how a lot of those people will also come in these forums saying they stay because of the friends they have made.

If they truly believed we should all think that way shouldn't they be saying something like they stay because of the fake friendships they have made.

I will agree we need to be careful as there is a good number of people that do think that way, and they tend to use it as an excuse to do as they want.

They seem to think that we are all the same as they are and that most people in the game play that way.

That honesty is a rarity and most people in there are nothing like who they say they are.

What I found is that there are far more people that are at least fairly truthful about who they are, they may stretch truths a little but when they talk about themselves are not far away from the truth.

Even the guys that play as girls, most when you get to know them will let you know who they really are.

There are some that won't, but I think they are only a minority, and most of them funny enough will use the "it is the Internet, or it is just a game" as an excuse.

But I do agree there are enough of these people, who just do not care how their game can effect others games, that we need to be careful.

And I am not just talking about people playing the opposite sex, there are some who make their game just to be deliberately upsetting others.

What we all need to do is to stop people using excuses like it is the way of the Internet or it is just a game to justify what they do.

We are all real people who play this game, we may be represented by an avatar on screen, but we are all real people who become members and pay real money to be able to play.

It needs to be shown that the selfishness shown by some that want to insist they can do what ever they want because of these lame excuses will not be tolerated.

We may be in this game and on the Internet, but we are not the game or the Internet, we are real people and deserve to be treated as such.

My personal opinion is that at least most people here are honest about the things that matter to them. They might not particularly care about the things that matter to you at all, and most don't, but that is true anywhere. At least most of the time It doesn't take to long to tell who is nasty, crazy, into drama, or just over all impossible. People are guided by emotions as much as rational thought, but they are mostly going to act in their own interest whatever it might be. So getting back to the original post I don't believe anyone is obligated to stay in a relationship here if they no longer find it interesting or meaningful to them. I also don't believe that chatting with someone a few times creates the type of obligation some people presume. Unless I really know someone well and for a long time I always assume that people are mostly pursuing their own fantasies, and when I interact with them I always keep that in mind. I prefer spending time with people I know well, but everyone is here for different reasons. I don't believe it's wrong for someone to pursue their fantasies whatever they are as long as they are not breaking the law or going out of their way to hurt people.

If we have to play real as some saying ,why using pseudo and avi. Why roleplaying ,why be in other skin or gender in that case? Why this game exist in fact? If i want to pay for something givin me the opportunity to change from my real life what I am ,it's my fucking business, i don't need anyone telling me how to play that game and I don't have to justify myself of who i am and how good or bad i interact with others.

You can play how ever you want, as long as you do it in a way where you are not upsetting other peoples games in doing so.

If you want to role play that is fine, but role playing is not making out you are something you are not in real life like some do, that is deception.

Pretending to be a woman for instance, using photos stolen from the Internet to convince people you are a woman, making up a story about your life to further make people believe you are really a woman, that is not role playing.

Creating alts just to cause trouble for people is not role playing and should not be considered someone just innocently playing the game.

There are a number of things some seem to feel they should be allowed to do under the be anything you want clause in the game.

But there are also other clauses in the rules that tell us we cannot do a lot of these things.

Plus it is just simple respect, how people play should not have a negative effect on other peoples games.

Briana it's funny you say about not having to justify yourself after making a thread apologising to everyone for all the trouble you caused.

Anyone who allows themselves to get so emotionally tied up in this 'game', where anyone can present themselves in any way or behave in any way, w/o consequences, is simply setting themselves up. You don't know who or what these people are. If you want 'real' relationships, step away from the net and meet actual people (who can still be fake). If you crave actual human connections, it's not to be found here, where all cocks are 8", tits don't sag and people fuck in the middle of the dancefloor.

There’s no way I could have said this any better. Not trying to criticize playing 3dx, I play it and like playing it, but it is not a natural and maybe not even a healthy way of having human contact. By nature, humans depend on certain physical signals as well as the senses to communicate and coexist, usually in groups. The movement toward digital communication in all its forms, including this game, have pushed us towards isolation. Which is not normal or healthy and can cause a lot of problems for people mentally and emotionally. That’s human nature, science and just reality. Despite that, in the end, people have to make their own decisions about what they want to do in life as adults.

So you give yourself permission to be rude and hurtful Ohsweetjazzy? Or just give others a free pass? Obviously I disagree with you. Anyone who is rude or disrespectful towards me gets iggied. We can choose to conduct ourselves differently, we can choose to play the game differently, but I am on the game to have a good time and meet NICE people not assholes.

By the nature of this game people are going to meet all kinds of dysfunctional people. It’s not practical that any of us would have such high and unreasonable expectations of people that are mostly socially stunted. That’s why most of them are here in the first place. Maybe being more open-minded and tolerant would be a good thing for everyone here. Even when it comes to rude and disrespectful people. Not saying members should not put others on ignore though, everyone has to do what they need to do to enjoy the game.

You can play how ever you want, as long as you do it in a way where you are not upsetting other peoples games in doing so.

For some reason you do not give any mention of not playing the game in a way that hurts yourself, or if you did I missed it. Everything starts there, and I think it is critically important before you can even realize or figure out how to treat others well on 3dx.

Coldheart I guess you too need to excuse your own behavior.  Sorry you think that because I won't tolerate certain behaviors such as being hit with cum while minding my own business, or being colded over and over when my profile says NO COLDS...etc. indicates I am not tolerant and open minded?  You assume much.  What it DOES mean is that I have standards and respect all till given reason not to.  In regards to what you have said to my husband I just need to laugh as again, you assume much. If you knew anything about him you would know that is really quite humorous.

In regards to what you have said to my husband I just need to laugh as again, you assume much. If you knew anything about him you would know that is really quite humorous.

I do, and it's not, but we all have different senses of humor and you have every right to your opinion. As far as everything else, you are just repeating things you already said. Question? Are you two legally married or just on 3dx? I understand if you think the answer is none of my business, I am just curious for some point of reference.

Yes, I do tend to repeat myself to people who so obviously did not understand me the first time.  It was an attempt to correct your misconception of me but I see you are comfortable with it so I wish you well and hope it keeps you warm at night.  And you are right. Nothing about any of my relationships are any of your business.  Enjoy your game your way. Just know if you hit me with your bodily fluids, in an uninvited situation, you will end up on my iggy list whether you think its just an expression of awkward behavior or not. Because I too enjoy my game my way.

Briana it's funny you say about not having to justify yourself after making a thread apologising to everyone for all the trouble you caused.

I will say again, I do not have to justify myself to those playing real in this game. First of all, i apologized for mainly one reason , and that reason was the fact I realized i roleplayed with ppl's who played for real and not as i thought it was supposed to be ...A GAME simply a game with no intend behind my roleplay to hurting them. How many time i will have to xplain the problem here is there 2 different way to play with kind of ppl's playing in there.

For some reason you do not give any mention of not playing the game in a way that hurts yourself, or if you did I missed it. Everything starts there, and I think it is critically important before you can even realize or figure out how to treat others well on 3dx.

For some reason I didn't think it necessary to state the obvious.

But if you insist.

You shouldn't play the game in a way where you will get hurt, because um, you will get hurt.

I will say again, I do not have to justify myself to those playing real in this game. First of all, i apologized for mainly one reason , and that reason was the fact I realized i roleplayed with ppl's who played for real and not as i thought it was supposed to be ...A GAME simply a game with no intend behind my roleplay to hurting them. How many time i will have to xplain the problem here is there 2 different way to play with kind of ppl's playing in there.

Yes there is 2 different ways of playing, people who realise the game they are playing is played by and with real people, and those that do not want to accept that.

If a players roleplay is expecting other people to play along and do as they wish them to do, then that player is the one making demands of others and expecting them to play their game.

How ever, if they were to say I am roleplaying, then they give others the chance to decide if they want to play along or not.

Simple as that.

The problem is that some people feel they do not have to let people know they are roleplaying because it is just a game or it is the Internet and we should expect to be conned.

Anywhere where people gather and communicate in any form produces a community.

In any community we have to give the others certain respect, value their wants and needs, and not force our wants and needs on them.

Some here seem to think that by others asking to not make them play their game and be forced to cater to their wants and needs is telling them how to play the game.

When it is actually them telling people they want everyone to play the way they want, "play to my roleplay, because that is what I want you to do, so I can play my game.

Yes, I do tend to repeat myself to people who so obviously did not understand me the first time.  It was an attempt to correct your misconception of me but I see you are comfortable with it so I wish you well and hope it keeps you warm at night.  And you are right. Nothing about any of my relationships are any of your business.  Enjoy your game your way. Just know if you hit me with your bodily fluids, in an uninvited situation, you will end up on my iggy list whether you think its just an expression of awkward behavior or not. Because I too enjoy my game my way.

I see what caused the bulk of this misunderstanding, the way I worded things it sounded like I was talking directly to you and only you, that was a mistake on my part. I was talking about everyone in general that plays 3DX. I made sure to change what I wrote to reflect that. As far as staying warm at night, I pay for natural gas, I have blankets and also my dog snuggles up with me on the bed every night. He does snore sometimes, but if I nudge him somewhat gently, he usually stops. On your final point, I will make it a focus of mine not to hit anyone in the game with my bodily fluids unless they ask me first or at least give me permission, thanks for the advice on that.

people can already write that down in their profiles, but yeah alot of people never read them

Yes,but writting in our profile this kind of information, it was not really an option at the beginning... and I'm talking for myself during the 2014-15 period time. Lot of newbies never paid attention about real life gender, real life sharing or whatever and was there only to play the game in a single subscription try for a month and later,depending how game was going to,lot of them decided to resub till the next month or until drama queen fucked up your game play or turning the game in real life dramashit.

True story, I tend not to be able to see profiles, it is not i do not want to see profiles, i get empty profile aka deleted bug. Thing is how is here does not mean they are like that in RL, people can be something they feel they are inside without the borders we install in rl. As Allie"de"hotass stated this is a virtual life meaning the person you interact with is not a programmed AI, they have fucken feelings. No one likes their feelings hurt so do that to others, especially when Karma is a bitch you don't wanna fuck with. Honesty helps, over here a woman can feel like being a man, a futa, an angel (sure!!), demon, vampire, slave, black, white, red orange. Or a guy can feel like a woman (DAMN YOU TWAIN), thing is like some who have loved ones here, some of us were not planning on having feelings for someone. Respect their real life, if you two can meet once a week, then be grateful, some of us spend months without seeing our loved ones and they are worth waiting for, it helps to also communicate by discord, email, smoke signals and carrier pigeons. But if you love them respect them, their privacy way they play and so on if you do, you are wasting both your times trying to change what made you see your loved one differently. I recommend being honest before a relationship develops.

Over three years ago I spent $20 to join a friend here and three days after I arrived, I met the most amazing woman. She pushes me to move forward in RL, because to be honest with you, I got a spinal cord injury, breathing hurts. So when I log on here, i like to forget that rl fact and smile when my inspirations, my loved ones push me forward in spirit and heart. To many this is a game, then play the game have fun, to others this is a chance to be your inner-self then be that, this is also a place to have fun with friends that are like the family we wish we had, that is on them. If it does not affect you, then there is nothing to worry about, it does not effect you. Bitch and complain how it is wrong and waa, well i recommend you take those opinions and shove them up your ass. Everyone pays to play no one should be dictating how people must play, unless they want retaliation. Me I am just trying to say, WAKE UP, you pay to play so go have fun. As for heartbreaks, take time off, see if you want to explore different games accept somewhere out there is a friend, a fuck buddy or a loved one that inspires you to feel like you can take on the world in RL. That to me is a loved one.

Dramas will always happen, that is life. But real friends will lift you up when drama does happen. Or paint a dick on your face.. anything to help one rise and wash the dick off the face.. :ph34r: