3DXChat Community

Basic Game Manual (EN, GER, FR, ESP)

Angelspit

Not sure if this has been already asked but, Do italics still work in normal chat?

I know it works in profiles/gifts, but I can't seem to get it work in chat.

I'm sorry but no :( Really sad but HTML is removed in all chats because some Members abused again and again this functions with spam etc <_<:angry:

I can't seem to get my in-game profile pictures to upload, I use .jpg files ... Any size restrictions? dimentions?

Thanks, hugs

Sophia

Hey Sophia! There is some reatrictions yes. One is the dimensions of 10,000 x 10,000 pixel resolution I think per image.

And the other I believe is 10MB in size?

jpg should work but you might be having an issue with the game accessing specific files. Reboot your game but run it as an Administrator then try to upload your images, see if that works?

Edit: Also if that doesn't work, try checking to see if the file extension is .jpg and not .JPG as if all letters are capitalized, the game doesn't recognise it and cannot upload. :)

Regards

Ash

Hey Sophia! There is some reatrictions yes. One is the dimensions of 10,000 x 10,000 pixel resolution I think per image.

And the other I believe is 10Mb in size?

Jpg should work but you might be having an issue with the game accessing specific files. Reboot your game but run it as an Administrator then try to upload your images, see if that works?

Regards

Ash

O.O Who need a image that is 10k pixels per 10k pixels ? Did I read this right ?

my picture was .JPG ... it had to be .jpg  ... and they were too big too :-)

Okay cool, speaking of which I'm going to edit the game manual with the new features and how they work for future people who may have some issues. :)

Edit: Updated the original English Guide for new features and updated changes of the already existing features during the time the guide was originally written with a # New tag line. If the French and German Community can help with the updated version for the French and Deutsch guides, that would be great!

• 1 month later...

Greetings friends, :wacko:

I am new here so have many questions.

I do not see any instructions on how to move furniture around.

I have tried but can't seem to get the stuff to stay put!

I can add, move and rotate the furniture, but can not get it to stay, though double clicking works some times, or getting my self to move a few steps.

Thanks!

Jake

Greetings friends, :wacko:

I am new here so have many questions.

I do not see any instructions on how to move furniture around.

I have tried but can't seem to get the stuff to stay put!

I can add, move and rotate the furniture, but can not get it to stay, though double clicking works some times, or getting my self to move a few steps.

Thanks!

Jake

Hey Jake :)

One left click for move furniture around, click left again if you found the position.

One right click for rotate the furniture, click right or also click left again if you found the rotate position ;)

If the furniture shows a red border is this space as position not available!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

others always seem to use the <b> test test </b> stuff in chat, but when ever i try it, the whole sentence disappears or at least wont show up. But it did work in my profile?

In chats are the Tags disabled.

But Tags works still for profiles and gifts :) 

I don't understand why I am unable to login when I been using the same payment method since I started last November :( I put the $$ on the card 07/16/2016

It should have been paid by the 18th of July :(

• 3 weeks later...