3DXChat Community

What do you like about 3dxChat?

TamsinUK

I write this because Rockster's poll turned into a discussion about is 3dxChat just a sex game or something else as well. The results seem to show that there is much more to the game than sex alone. There was also a thread about good things about 3dxChat which appears to have been deleted. I did not see anything that could explain this. I think this is a chance for people to say what they like about 3dxChat without controversy.

When I played the game I enjoyed meeting people from other cultures. I did not meet anyone who I felt comfortable enough with to really enjoy sex with. I hope that I will when I join again. I look forward to making new friends too.

I met one that I loved being with on my third day here. Still miss her. Many people take a chance to make things into a debate, it is their human nature. Some find it funny, others annoying, but it is what it is. Meeting different minds is awesome. On 3DX a guy or girl that feel trapped in a body can express who they wish to be. And sometimes two mind experience something very special. Like a set of lost keys, relax and they will show up, behind every alt is a person, so be honest, have fun and be you. 

I read the first two posts of that thread. There was nothing there that was offensive. I think that someone made a false narrative, created drama and got the thread deleted. I say this now because I think the people who were active in turning threads bad earlier this year are doing it again.

This thread is about what people like about 3dxChat and not about creating drama or deleted threads. Discussion of this topic can be found here: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6471-dissappearing-threads/

If further discussion is required I suggest making a new thread.

Personally I couldn’t see what was wrong with Permiedes last post. All she was stating and asking was “what was ace about 3dx”.

What I like about it? The music you can hear from all over the world.

I was speaking generally. Not specific to that post.

Started off really shy and had a hell of a time making friends but I slowly got use to chatting with people online and then got to make plenty of good friends and have great times. Met someone who I called my best friend for quite some time. Love being able to RP with some good friends. The connections I have made in 3dx with a few friends have been better than most of the real people I have met in my time. 3dx is full of drama and everyone causes it from time to time but it is always around somewhere but we all stick around and keep moving forward on 3dx because all the incredible people we have not met yet and the amazing friends we have met and want to keep in our lives.