3DXChat Community

Schindler's List

OLESYA

I wanted to raise the issue that we need people to love and respect each other. I watched Schindler's List when I was 12 years old! I cried so much and did not understand why people kill other people just because they are of a different nationality! I want to say that we are all equal! We have one biology! Let's respect and love each other! I believe that music is the soul of people! This music is my soul! I embrace everyone! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilKdDzwXlts

Agree with you Olesya, same for me... unfortunately, the war and the dictatorship aims to produce victims.

I saw the Schindler's list too. very sad movie.

I also saw some others movies like: Gulag 77 and "Il Proiezionista"

Western filmography on the gulags is necessarily scarce, given that, unlike the Holocaust - which has affected almost all of Europe and for which there is a substantial film production, - the Soviet political repression that had as its natural outlet the terrible changes of Siberian detention.

A lot of people was killed, we are in the order of 10/12 million for nazism.  For Communisml, here is the opposite: until a few years ago little or nothing was known. Since 2000 the figures have become more precise and now about 100 million deaths are estimated in the various Communist Regimes.

I agree with you:  we are all equal!