3DXChat Community

Vote for sex 1

Gizmo

340 members have voted

1. 1. What sex poses should be added to the game?

• For couples (MF)
    • For lesbians (FF)
    • For gays (MM)
    • For groups (MMF, MFF)

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but there are a number of animations that aren't available to all gender pairings. How hard would it be to update it so that every pose works for every gender pairing (the boyparts dependent ones being lumped into the mix of already available 'girl with boyparts' poses that we can already select)?

Preachin' to the choir sister :)

It's because all the dudes that are gay are playing chicks. For the most part.

Singleplayer still FTW! XD

But seriously this is a problem. How can you talk to people if they're all deceiving each other? No way of communicating unless it's all lies. No bonding because it's all lies. Might as well get rid of chat and messages. Just make it all about dudes humping dudes as female avatars. Like many other 'social adult games'. It's not like we're on Skype video chatting, we cannot tell who's legit. NOT even on the forums! Who knows how many of these 'female' members are actual women and not just dudes. This is why I stick to singleplayer games. I don't mind women playing of course, I just can't stand guys going around as them. 'It's for roleplaying purposes though!' they argue, well sorry it's not. It's creepy and it's wrong.

It's because all the dudes that are gay are playing chicks. For the most part.

Good point Eddster, a little blunt but valid

I would not want to put anyone down however even with understanding this being a fantasy world, there are a number of men playing females, sleeping with men, which begs the question "Do you want to be with men?" because I am quite curious. If you play a woman to be with a woman it makes a little more sense in some way. The former does not. Gay or Bi tendencies perhaps? The fantasy argument doesn't hold water for long because it means your fantasy is to be with men...

There are likely a few select cases that would shed some light but for the most part men playing women to be with men is odd and creepy no matter the RP and men deceiving women as women is also wrong. Please note that I am not putting TRUE transgenders in here, or pre-ops either. I am talking about full on men even if you are a woman in a mans body. I am quite accepting when you are honest. If you hide it and deceive people, shame on you.

Anyway... glad the ladies got a new pose, sadly it's only one for them for now and I hope there are more, the balance is still very much off.

agreeing with mikeyZA about men playing women ( not talking of TG either ) and about the pose :) . But i must say the pose have many good points :)

1  the pose is sexy 

2  its a true lesbian pose ( cf : no penis option )

3  for one time , its a vaginal pose :)

one or two poses like this every 2 months will be good , but for now , good work devs and continue like this ( if possible ) :)