3DXChat Community

Shoutcast problems

Corvanders

Hello everyone !
Here I have for some days worries to find a good shoutcast. I try listen2myradio, beyond 10 people who listen. I have to use links that do not work under 3dxchat.

I then tried MyRadioStream, it does not work at all osus 3dx. People do not hear anything simple ...

Do you have good shoutcasts to advise me?

Thanks in advance friends :).

Hello everyone !

Here I have for some days worries to find a good shoutcast. I try listen2myradio, beyond 10 people who listen. I have to use links that do not work under 3dxchat.

I then tried MyRadioStream, it does not work at all osus 3dx. People do not hear anything simple ...

Do you have good shoutcasts to advise me?

Thanks in advance friends :).

If you used free version of listen2myradio,

Either from U.S., U.K. or Germany servers.

Please make sure that you put recent IP address and Port number given by server every time.

Cause you don't have fixed IP Address & Port like paid members.

I thought this may help cause look like this server offer people like "Try&Buy"software.

But it's kind of tricky when enabling server when logging in, I saw from YouTube tutorial.

I am paid customer on CentovaCast for 4 years (with ShoutCast option) there was no problem with this game.

Still wondering how this sever can provide 5,000 listeners without quality reduction for free members.

Whilst I have at max 150 listeners for 128 kbps streaming with 99.99% Up-time Guaranteed  :D :D :D

Good Luck,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.listen2myradio.com/it is the best free one out there and the great thing about it people can listen to your stream, there is a very small limitation however, max listeners you can have is about 5,000 I hope that is enough, there is no quality limitation! easy way to set it up is to use winamp with the SHOUTcast plugin have fun!  :)