3DXChat Community

We have a Gratitude Topic which is very nice so let's have a Happy one. It's different but the goal is also similar. To send out happy vibes. Positive stuff.

The rules of this topic:

1. Post something that you are truly happy about with a good heart.

2. Being happy about someone else's dis-fortunate is NOT acceptable and it will pretty much just describe the poster him/herself in a bad light. Don't do it!

3. Your happiness you post about can be about anything or anyone (with #1 and #2 points in mind) 3DXChat related or RL.

4. You can post happy gifs and pictures and most certainly can post something that makes others feel good, smile, or laugh.

Start!

I'm happy because a business deal I proposed in RL has gone through and succeeded.

I am super happy that my website, https://jbheat.com is finished and running well.

I'm very happy to have someone in 3DXChat that makes me feel good and perhaps has me considering to renew my monthly subscription to stick around longer. :)

And I'm happy that God forgives my short comings.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I am happy and over the moon that JasonWilde and I have managed the rare thing of being together in 3DX for 2 years.post-17772-0-55353400-1546451802_thumb.jpg

post-17772-0-19836700-1546450598_thumb.jpgOn December the 8th of 2016 I met him with the help of our mutual friend Sabrinna. post-17772-0-50904500-1546451740_thumb.jpg

It was Fate, Kismet. We fell in love almost at first sight, knowing something rare had happened that day on Love Island when we were introduced. post-17772-0-01291800-1546451581_thumb.jpg

A year later we were still together  and he popped the question of would I consent to marrying him in the Club, the Edge in November. I said yes,  we created our Alternate Avatars , named JaredMasters and JasmineMasters. preparing for our wedding to each other. We got engaged and then, not quite a month later we Married on our Anniversary of the day we met, December 2017.post-17772-0-62599700-1546450384_thumb.png

My Avatar Trisa, Became WildHoney, more fitting to my love JasonWilde making us BOTH Wild ones :Ppost-17772-0-38834000-1546452070_thumb.jpg

This December 8th, of 2018, he and I along with many of our closest friends and family gathered in the room that RobFrostwalker had made for our Marriage the year before. With some Help from him the room was UPDATED with the new world editor and the party we had was so wonderful. Truly I became the Luckiest Woman in the world the day we became One in marriage and we are both still very much in love with each other. post-17772-0-13937300-1546450542_thumb.jpg

And we have so much love that we celebrated our union with Family and friends. post-17772-0-72502300-1546450356_thumb.png

Happy? Happy is not even close to what I feel but it will have to do, as that is the "theme" of this thread :)

post-17772-0-42182000-1546440378_thumb.jpg

post-17772-0-54933400-1546452051_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much Tlaera & Vaughan!

As a writer and a person who tries hard to learn to be better I wrote this following set of verses about Life and Love:

I feel it really expresses what it takes to keep a relationship and or Marriage alive, fresh and enduring:

Love is the Key, Love is the answer. Haters will hate.

But love will conquer the day. Love heals, Love mends,

and love endures. When all else fails, let go of your

doubts. If the Love is true. It will always prevail.  If you

let someone go and they come back to you, then they are

"yours". But if you let go for a time, take a break and

they don't return, they were not really yours. Love is not

easy. True, unconditional love means you accept each

others flaws as well as all the good things. You fight for

each other. You fight to keep things going. You fight with

your heart to keep love as the focus. And when problems

come, you fight to find solutions "together." There are

always people that will hate to see others happy. They

will say and do things to part you from that love you hold

dear. But don't let that happen. FIGHT to find the truth.

HOLD ON TIGHT to that love. Don't let anyone separate

you. When things seem the darkest, hold on. Have Faith

in that love, and it will see you though. We are not in this

life, to fail. We are here to learn, from the good and the

not so good things. We learn from our mistakes. Or at

least that is why we might make them. To learn. To Grow.

To become better from them and increase the skills in

dealing with issues or problems. In many years of ups

and downs, this is what I find to be true. BE true to

yourself.   Be real.   Be Kind. Be considerate of others.

And yes, ignore the bad behaviors if you can. Things do

improve if you believe that they can.

The Power of Love, Of Hope, Of Powerful positive

thoughts, is more than we even realize. Take heart.

Forgive yourself. Forgive others. That is the path to

true, enduring and lasting happiness.