3DXChat Community

Enough is Enough

Pierrousss

Seeing all what's going on here if I was GIzmo I'd just revert the game to where it was before the World Editor. No joke.

Here is how I see all this. If I give you toys to play with and you are not happy with the conditions of how to use the toys and what happens to them on my watch then I'll take them away. But, Gizmo is way cooler than I am so you all be happy now because he won't take the toys away.

Pierrousss account is suspended because of posting hack description.

If it's not against the rules to get someone's room (because according to the 3dx staff once we upload stuff it becomes public), why getting someone suspended for sharing the method to do it, publicly? Lol.

So basically what 3dx says about this is: "it's not forbidden to have chickens (someone else's room), but it's forbidden to have eggs (the way to steal them). If you get a chicken (room) from the shop (3dx forum), you're fine, if you get eggs (the method) to later on get chickens (the rooms) from them and speak about it and tell people how to get eggs (the method), you're suspended."

I will now tell you something probably you don't know: You cannot have chickens without eggs. Hard to believe - I know. Same goes for stolen rooms and this method to steal them. So basically people that have been stealing are using this same method Pierrous posted. You suspend him but won't suspend people that has been doing this for months behind your back?  People that steal rooms had eggs before having them chickens. There are no chickens without eggs.  Hard to believe again, I know.

If it's allowed to steal rooms and people don't get banned for doing it even when they are reported; why don't 3dx tell us how to do it, officially?  And since it won't happen, why not letting someone tell everyone how to do it? Since stealing isn't against the rules?

PS: Chickens

... now because he won't take the toys away.

infact, SIR: we all inhere should be happy n gratefull, just like outside at the freh air with that, what we already have n have gottn and should be thankfull... .. . that we dont get THAT, what we actually. .. ...DESERVE (old saying) and 4 now, out this *** *** ***  no, i wont say n write it - topic n subject^^ ||| xcept 1thing: U ALL have a great n awesome weekend folks!! on- and ofc also ****ing offline!! ||  #overleNoutle #untschuess

tenor.gif?itemid=3567342

Okay yes this is confusing to be honest. I have always been of the mind that Gizmo (the boss) basically stated that if you put your own made rooms in world you have to be willing to have them copied. That is all there is to it. Okay I accept the rules. 

But now Gizmo you are contradicting yourself. If it is okay to DO it then it is okay to SHOW people how. If you banned the member that showed everyone how to do it you really should be banning the people that are doing it. 

I am hoping that the devs are actually thinking on this and trying to come up with a plan as to how you can make sure that people can prove they are the originator of a room so the ppl that are copying others work can be punished for doing it. 

infact, SIR: we all inhere should be happy and grateful, just like outside at the freh air with that, what we already have, or gottn and should be thankfull... .. . that we dont get THAT, what we actually. .. ...deserve(old saying) and 4 now, out this *** *** ***  no, i wont say n write it - topic n subject^^ ||| xcept 1thing: U all have a great n awesome weekend folks!! on- and ofc also ****ing offline!! || #overleNoutle

I agree. Truly we should all be happy that we don't get what we deserve. lol

As this good old Irish drinking toast says:

“May we get what we want,

May we get what we need,

But may we never get what we deserve”

1.04. SexGameDevil may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts at any time, without notice to the With or owner of the account. Accounts terminated by SexGameDevil for any type of abuse, will not be Reactivated.

2.08. Discussion on or linking to game cheats, game hacks, Trojan horses, or malicious programs is prohibited. If you suspect did a cheat or hack exists, Provide the Necessary Information to Technical Support.

2.10. Discussion of disciplinary actions, or any other sanction bans made by facilitator or administration in all game channels and / or forum is prohibited. This category includes creating comments or threads on the forum to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character, account (forum and / or game) using chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a forum moderator or Developer.

3DXChat Community Rules