3DXChat Community

PROBLEM WITH THE MUSIC

Bulli

Gizmo if you are reading this is it possible to get the deal back? Give them quality the free thing is imploding. 

I dont think it will happen even if Gizmo says he wants it now. The person who was able to do it isnt around anymore (like most good people that tried to change 3dx for the better but got deaf ears from devs) and its most unlikely the person is even willing to do it after the things that have happened back then...

Investing any money back into the product seems to be something that only happens on the most rare of occasions. It's a strange tactic that has a 100% guaranteed failure rate over the long haul, but what do we know? We are just a bunch of pervs.  ;)

Yet success in such an investment happens, the strange tactic that you say has 100% guaranteed failure is called growth. To invest in your own product is believing that it can succeed however one must also be away that it can not stay the same coarse, over time changes for it to maintain it's growth must occur. So far as I have seen Companies such as Lego (from wooden products to the plastic building blocks), Coke Cola (Cherry Coke and other flavors) and even government, investing in ones product does work. Shit happens, but that is when leaders step forward taking a product from being in the red and making it better, Lego was once in the red as was Coke Cola and well we voted Trump in office so.. Reason why i mentioned Lego and Coke Cola is because to get out of the red they took a step back to what worked. The person left according to Nikki perhaps people can get in contact with him, perhaps broken bridges can be mended, just perhaps. As for Trump, i don't know, i am not a miracle worker. 

Yet success in such an investment happens, the strange tactic that you say has 100% guaranteed failure is called growth. To invest in your own product is believing that it can succeed however one must also be away that it can not stay the same coarse, over time changes for it to maintain it's growth must occur. So far as I have seen Companies such as Lego (from wooden products to the plastic building blocks), Coke Cola (Cherry Coke and other flavors) and even government, investing in ones product does work. Shit happens, but that is when leaders step forward taking a product from being in the red and making it better, Lego was once in the red as was Coke Cola and well we voted Trump in office so.. Reason why i mentioned Lego and Coke Cola is because to get out of the red they took a step back to what worked. The person left according to Nikki perhaps people can get in contact with him, perhaps broken bridges can be mended, just perhaps. As for Trump, i don't know, i am not a miracle worker. 

Growth can only happen when the product is invested in. There is no growth when you sit back and collect a bigger and bigger check. And yes, sometimes taking a step back is needed to see the big picture and possible identify what the issues are and and trying to fix those issues at the core.

Maybe that's why they haven't fixed any bugs in 5 years. They could be taking a step back and assessing the issues for one big fix. 

And I too would love this person Nikki mentions to get involved but alas... free and hands off is always better from a business standpoint right?  ;)

speaking of irony, since you were half the reason he left lol

You have taken yet another post completely off topic because of your personal vendetta against me and now I must school you again on the facts for about the 50th time because you never seem to be able to comprehend anything. 

I didn't even have an active sub in 3dx for the 6 months prior to when he left. I was not even here. 

What universe do you live in?  I tell ya what.. why don't you ask him yourself why he left instead of making a fool out of yourself on the forums?

I know the reason he left because I asked him and he told me.   :o   Crazy thought process huh? LOL

Anything else you'd like to stick your foot in your mouth on and display your ignorance for all to see? 

I'm sure you will find something else to harp on that has absolute nothing to do with the topic and that really didn't happen in an attempt to make me look bad but really, all you are doing is embarrassing yourself even more when you are schooled again on reality and facts. It's good entertainment for me and many others.  :D

Thing is he can be reached and remember growth is re-investing in the product. Now if they just stood back and did nothing, then it would still be version 1. We don't know what putting one piece of information does to the game. Maybe it is for this reason that games like Second Life and others have shitty graphics. Thing is we don't know, but we criticize and i make fun of (tombstone, guilty). Instead of saying no it is too late, let Gizmo choose if that is what he wants. And if he is interested and someone can contact our legend, contact him. If it works great, if not, oh well. But it is better then saying, they should have, they should have, they should have. As for why he left, lets not assume. He may return. 

I don't give a damn to your issues in private rooms, designed them better, have them more 'midrange computer' friendly and you should have no issues (no problems in RobPathfinder rooms). The main issue is: public room. The problem appeared there after all the crashes in march and april. Gizmo has found a way to prevent them...but what are the consequences reguarding the streams in public and private rooms? Perhaps, Gizmo has the key to solve this.

<<<<<<has told all that stuff   months ago about music starts to break  but no one listen lil Alivia hahahaaha

months now i was there hitting Gizmo with the problems 3dx has 

but there are always those the ppl that go against u just to go against or stay in old practices not wanting to take steps forward .

-game crashes- broken music-no updates -no clothes -no fixing old stretched female poses-no new sex poses-room hacking (that is against their tos)

the full ignore dont work due to a glitch or w/e

Do you have fun?

personaly i had fun but game have decline so soooooo much that i take a break from playing just watch forums see if any changes to come bk 

but u know what ...............501 ppl hahahaahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahaa someone says  those old thinkings doesnt working n we see the results now 

Gizmo i think u have fill ur pocket quite well its about time u invest some money again hehehe last time u di was when this game started 5 years now money only go to ur pockets never the other way arround  :)hihihh

Tonight I was in Sin Club for 2 hours, and the sound never cut out, not even on Crazy Train.  That was 100% repro before.  So, Gizmo, if you changed something, it seems that you fixed it (for me, at least).  If you didn't change anything, then my theories about what has been happening are shot.

Tlaera

This mainly occurs where is a lot of logged peoples. As 3DX is filter: location (where is played the stream), owner, format (mp3 and not ogg), the response might be delayed. More when there is a lot of connected players, the game has lower performances.

This mainly occurs where is a lot of logged peoples. As 3DX is filter: location (where is played the stream), owner, format (mp3 and not ogg), the response might be delayed. More when there is a lot of connected players, the game has lower performances.

dear mei ling Sl has thousands 

jessica said about myradiostream but radio stream for many djs in sl works ok 

so dev team(who is dev team /we) should start looking inside 3dx why music breaks 

How are the graphics in SL? 

The game lags like fucken crazy, many people that went there hate the lag or graphics. 

A game that never has serious issues now, but SL started in 2003, i think someone pointed out.

So it had more than 10 years to get better graphic, so what is the excuse?

I like 3DX I think Gizmo should do something about the general rooms music a return to what Achilles had. More than one DJ able to play music, not friends of the DJ that is supposed to run things, since i have been at Sins and 3DX NightClub and the sound is off, Saloon too.

I think the Modz team, BDSMetal gang, FOA, DOF or SOS are better candidates of choosing good quality DJs. 

dear mei ling Sl has thousands 

jessica said about myradiostream but radio stream for many djs in sl works ok 

so dev team(who is dev team /we) should start looking inside 3dx why music breaks 

Well you miss the point: server size...

Have a nice day

• 4 years later...