3DXChat Community

Gremio & Semmi Clubs

Gremio

HELLO:)

Following the same path as my friend Katay, I publish photos of my clubs so that one day someone would say that it is his club (MYSZKA, I am talking about you). I do not see a way to secure my places, I do not want to spend time building this, I was betrayed by such unhappy people as this man (MYSZKA)

ALL THOSE ROOMS ARE PERFORMED BY ME AND MY WIFE AND THERE IS NO OTHER RIGHT TO OPEN THEM, ONLY ME AND MY WIFE

1. CRAZY CLUB

2.Jungle Club

3.Octopus

4.Smurf party

5.Asterix & Olbelix

crazy_club.pngJungle.pngoctopus.pngSMURF.pngasrerix.png

I am sorry this happened to you. So many bad people are around and hurting the good ones. This place has not policies to keep our work save. To sad it is possible for everybody to steal music and rooms. It is not to late to fight, already to many people stopped designing and making rooms public. :(

MYSZKA You know well that you never got this room from Gremio !!!! Stop writing nonsense finally !!!!!
Do you think that if you have an iggy, you will not know what kind of room you have open you are a funny little man lol

MYSZ wiesz dobrze ze nigdy nie dostałeś tego pokoju od Gremio!!!! Przestań pisac bzdury wkoncu !!!!! 

Myslisz ze jak masz nas na ignasiu to nie będziemy wiedzieli jaki masz pokój otwarty jesteś smieszny mały człowieczku lol

It's all the same, over and over again.

Stop designing rooms, move over to LivCloser ( https://www.livcloser.com/ ) and publish your 3DX-rooms outside of the forums.

If we don't have a copyright on the things we put so much sweat and tears into, and other people just take over the things that we builders spent so much time on,

I'd rather stop being a builder then watching my pride being trampled on.

• 3 weeks later...

It's all the same, over and over again.

Stop designing rooms, move over to LivCloser ( https://www.livcloser.com/ ) and publish your 3DX-rooms outside of the forums.

If we don't have a copyright on the things we put so much sweat and tears into, and other people just take over the things that we builders spent so much time on,

I'd rather stop being a builder then watching my pride being trampled on.

This reminds me of Limitless and look what happened to that.  You're better off suggesting a game that is out for users to play rather than one that is still in limbo land.

This reminds me of Limitless and look what happened to that.  You're better off suggesting a game that is out for users to play rather than one that is still in limbo land.

Exactly

Wouldn't be surprised if it's the same people of limitless actually.

• 1 month later...

Bahahahaha. They should make a movie of it too!

The day dumb people got scammed

Coming to your fantasy very soon...