3DXChat Community

The Gratitude Topic

Brett Smith

Alright. Let's try something new.

The website is full with complaint - including mine - so I thought that Gizmo, the devs and all the other members deserve a little bit of positive vibe.

I don't know if this topic will succeed or fail but won't hurt to try.

Please do try to stick with the topic and post unrelated or stuff somewhere else and please try not to argue here.

Other than staying on topic, rule is simple. Post something you are grateful about, something you love in 3DXchat, relating 3DXchat, this forum, the devs, a friend of yours, and if you really feel you want to you can also post something nice about RL.

So here is my bit:

I am grateful for 3DXchat to help me get away from RL when I need it. I love the visual quality to support fantasy or express love towards a one. I thank Gizmo and the devs for all the work they have done on this website and all the improvements I have experienced ever since I started here in 2015. And I am definitely grateful to have met and know some really cool people. 

I would also like to thank a few people. Sally, Sin, Summer, RobP, Athena, Sky, Che, Zile, Lori, Karla, Daisy and many more for being great friends and making the game and forums a funner place. We may argue and fight because im a moody fucker but you have and will always be my friends. 

I would like to thank JJ and yalun as well, No matter how much we bicker you folks keep me on my toes so thanks.

You failed to mention sirbigmac. Truth.

Honestly 3DX has been a wonderful experience. Being able to socialize in an adult environment, enjoy the naughtier aspects, and get away from rl for a while is great. You learn and grow as time goes by. Letting things go or not tolerating others bull. Some come for sex, some come for companionship, some come to troll and some come just to chat. This game has something for everyone really. I Love 3DX. Simple.. otherwise I wouldn’t keep coming.

**Side note. Edited. Would like to add there are far too many to list to give thanks to my friends who have helped me through thick and thin and made me laugh. And to my hubby, Princey, I give a huge thanks for being so amazing through everything and putting up with me. WUV WOOO!

I would thank so many of my friends that have always stuck by me through thick or thin. Thugsta, SAmor, Jameis, Ash, MikeyZA, Geekmeister... so many names I could put but thank you to all my friends.

I can not forget to give the biggest Thanks to the one of the dearest friends that has always been there for me and always told me how he felt no matter what. I have always loved your straight forward honesty and will always love that. Thank you RobT for being a great friend of mine and always looking out for me.

Also thank you 3dx for everything. I have learned a lot from 3dx and if it wasn't for 3dx I wouldn't have the friends I have. 

Thank you ALL

I am grateful for those in Game and in Forums who make this a fun place to be. I am also grateful to be blessed with my wonderful parents, and my wonderful although hectic job. And tacos, I am very grateful for tacos.

I'm grateful to have something like 3dx to express myself and make meaningful connections. I am also grateful to the handful of people that have always been there for me. I know i may come off a bit rigid at times, but my online persona is sometimes more aggressive than how I really am irl.

Have a wonderful evening all. :)

Even though we gingers don't do sun in a big way I really am grateful for the ace weather we've got in the UK at the moment. Sitting in the dappled shade under a tree in the garden either working, chatting to my husband or whatever. Life's good, yeah :-)

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...