3DXChat Community

3DXChat World Trade Market - Seek & Offer

Brett Smith

(I haven't seen a topic like this before so I am opening it. If it already exists I ask the moderators to merge it with the one already there.)

In this topic people can ask for and offer items and complete room designs made by World Editor. Not everyone can build or have time to build but I am sure, like myself many members would be grateful to have and use builds that have been created by great talented people.

Whether you need something or have something to offer, feel free to post it here.

3DXChat has no economy so you can offer it for free or for something - gift, help, service, kiss, hug, etc. - to trade with or for. It can be anything you feel comfortable with and able to do.

I may edit this OP as it goes but this is it for now.

Happy trading everyone!

What I seek:

I would like to have an office desk set - laptop, preferably a phone, etc. on it - or an entire office for myself as a JBheat Productions™ HQ to be used for that purpose.

Sex animations are not required.

What I can trade with:

1. Might be used in JBHeat movies and videos
  2. Creator's name may be credited in the movies, videos or other projects
  3. Your name may be listed on our websites among those that have been creating props for our projects.

While I cannot guarantee that the room or item will not be accessed by other players as every saved room design is available to everyone on the internet, if it helps I can make a solid promise that I will not with intent give or share the room or object design with anyone else.

You don't have to post on this topic if you prefer to keep it private please just send me a PM or find me in game.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers!

What will happen is clear... Copies of stolen rooms will be uploaded on this platform and their owners will start a shitstorm. It's not a good idea to open up a store right now as long as rooms are not protected.

What will happen is clear... Copies of stolen rooms will be uploaded on this platform and their owners will start a shitstorm. It's not a good idea to open up a store right now as long as rooms are not protected.

The "shitstorm" has never stopped and truly it should have not started. 3DXChat isn't a building platform. It's a sex game with a bonus feature that members are allowed to enjoy. If people understood that then there would be no "shitstorm".

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6198-accessibility-of-user-worlds/

The "shitstorm" has never stopped and truly it should have not started. 3DXChat isn't a building platform. It's a sex game with a bonus feature that members are allowed to enjoy. If people understood that then there would be no "shitstorm".

You see it like that but you have to respect that others see it different.

It was cute that somebody asked if he can have sex on the window in my club. This kind of respect should be even possible in a sex game. You can't click download room in the game... You need a hack as we learned to copy the room. Hacking is forbidden by the rules. It's pretty easy.

The "shitstorm" has never stopped and truly it should have not started. 3DXChat isn't a building platform. It's a sex game with a bonus feature that members are allowed to enjoy. If people understood that then there would be no "shitstorm".

You are free to share your room with all... that's nice but don't expect others want to do the same. Hacking is forbidden and should not be defended.

You are free to share your room with all... that's nice but don't expect others want to do the same. Hacking is forbidden and should not be defended.

It's not a pressure. There are a few people shared work already and I hope more will. The same rules apply as to the game itself: If you don't like it don't use it. Very simple.

But I applaud Jina's effort and everyone's intention to share willingly.

Now let's please leave this topic to those who are among those people and discuss that disagreement in the other more relevant topic.

Thank you!

It's not a pressure. There are a few people shared work already and I hope more will. The same rules apply as to the game itself: If you don't like it don't use it. Very simple.

But I applaud Jina's effort and everyone's intention to share willingly.

Now let's please leave this topic to those who are among those people and discuss that disagreement in the other more relevant topic.

Thank you!

Show me the official download side from 3dx to download my room and I will agree to you.