3DXChat Community

New Member Stuck at a continous loading screen.

LamontNavarro

I hope someone can help.  I just subscribed to 3dxchat last sunday and have been stuck at the loading screen after entering my account information.  I have looked on the forum and followed all the FAQ steps. Uninstalling the program and clearing the registry settings then reinstalling.  Checking to makes sure port 8124 is open.  I have even sent 2 requests to customer service through the website asking for any help with no response.  At this point I am at my wits end and would hate to have to cancel my subscription without even trying out the program.  Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Did you try disabling firewall? Or allowing 3DXChat through it?

What about your graphics drivers, have you tried updating them?

Often even if your network is not working you can still get in the private room you have, so id imagine this is not about firewall but your graphics card..

Also, sometimes the loading screen bugs out for everyone, yet you can click buttons that you can see if you know their positions, so i think you could try and click around the create character button position.

post-1179-0-75305300-1409483306_thumb.jpg

I can't think of anything else right now.. I'm glad to help more if needed, could use your system specs for further investigation if these steps don't help.

gosh, gonna have 2 hurry now 4 that client appointment and i guess it wont even help u at all, but so what!!
first, i also had to reinstall the game, cause silly me patched the game in windowmode stretched over 2 of 3 mons. after reinstalln that, it worked fine and ok, but later on, it also hung for me at the loading screen, altough i was online before. but after that, i tried it out later again, and later again that day, and then it suddenly worked or connected, or whatever, puuhhhh.

maybe it was a client/server "handshake issue" thing i guess.

the question is, did u try it to a other time again?!?!

best of luck and nice weekend @ll

bb and quickly off^^

bank-of-america-says-one-area-of-cleante

ps: i didnt have to set anything with my firewall, router or ports 4 this game, but everyones hardware/software and settings are differen out there, so u might as well check that.

ps2: and u did read how long it can take or when u will be answered by the support...not in 2 mins ;)

Thank you for all the responses.

Rochi:

I have checked and my graphics card drivers are up to date as it is an MSI Radeon 7850.  I have checked to make sure my firewall and my AV(Avast) allows for the game to not be hindered.  I have even gone so far as to shut it off both services for an hour just to see if that would help to no avail.

The spec on my rig is MSI/AMD 7850 2GB graphics card. a quad core i7 920.  I understand what you are saying about just simply moving around.  But I haven't even seen the tutorial from the program.  I am literally just stuck in a loading loop with no access to anything.

The only thing that I can think of is that I have a webserver on another machine so my router firewall points some of the port 80 traffic to that machine. But other than that I am honestly not quite sure why I am having such an issue with simply getting started.

Angelspit:

I checked while having the game once again running in the loop and I didn't seen any instance of the patcher running in the background.

chaostika

Yes I have tired at different times of day and still to no luck I am hoping something can be resolved with this in the next few days or I will just simply go about requestiing a refund as I am completely stumped as to why I cannot get this connection to the game.

Quick Update.  The admins have reset my account and I am now able to log in.  Just to answer your questions the client version is 225 and the What new panel showed the sex animations from Sept. 8th.  I guess should anyone encounter something similar to this, the best bet is to have the admins check the account.

Thanks again for all for all help and advice it is greatly appreciated.