3DXChat Community

Sexgames / Roleplay

Granit

Fuck By Daylight

In this sexgame, all participators have to use first person view (f7 cam) and hide all names!

There are 2 groups: hunters and seekers.

Seekers:
Seekers have to find 6 shiny letters. When they collected all letters, before they reach the safezone, which is the yellow-flashing star-platform close to the spawning area. When they reach the safezone and dance, they are successfully "escaped".
If hunters made a seeker cum, she cannot escape anymore and becomes the hunter teams servant.

Perks/special abilities: (if used, only one of these perks can be chosen)

-Survivor: The seeker can escape a holding 2 times (For every use, add a shiny  armband)

-Visionary: The seeker may activate names for 30 seconds. After activation of this skill, she has to walk for 1 minute.

Hunters:
Hunters have to find the seekers and make them cum by fucking them. The hunters have to make them cum before they reach the safezone.

Perks/special abilities: (if used, only one of these perks can be chosen)

Teleporter: The hunter can teleport to all locations during he is fucking his victim. when he is done, he have to walk for 30 seconds.

-Visionary: The hunter may activate names for 30 seconds. After activation of this skill, he has to walk for 1 minute.

How do i catch seekers? When i caught them, what happnes next?

Hunters hug seekers to catch them.
Hunters make seekers cum by doing all dirty things they know and fucking them. Hunters have got 2 possibilities: either they fuck her for 5 minutes and let her go or he fucks her for 4 minutes and forces her to be captured by a holding for 1-5 minutes (depends what participators say)

Thats Fuck By Daylight (FBD). I will start meeting rooms from time to time and im looking forward to meet u there (and also during FBD of course :) )

​If u have ideas for another kind of Fuck By Daylight, im looking forward to discuss that idea with u.

P.S.: I'm sorry for grammatical issues, english isnt my native language