3DXChat Community

Quote of the Day

Vaughan_Rarius

"Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin’ his wife’s feet, and stickin’ your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain’t the same fuckin’ ballpark, it ain’t the same league, it ain’t even the same fuckin’ sport. Look, foot massages don’t mean shit.” – Quentin Tarantino / Jules Winnfield from Pulp Fiction

8 hours ago, TracyWong said:

“It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.” 
 Anne Frank

Yes, as do I, even when they do not share my ideals. Because they are mine does not mean they are yours or anyone else's. Does not make them bad people just different. I just cannot tolerate the liar. I love Anne Frank's writing as well as the work of her Dad.

7 hours ago, TracyWong said:

As you said : "  I just cannot tolerate the liar. " I'm totally agree with you . And I can say everything I have to see in game , not mean is for at all . Better I'm do not talking about them, because not is my business . Thanks for this idea I will learn it as well from you .

"Live and Let Play" 

(A very wise) VaughanRarius