3DXChat Community

A serious Minty

SpearMint

• 4 weeks later...

One last time, idiot, by posting here on forum how fucked you are, you invite everyone to attack you. I ask everyone to go have fun and relax not to do what this idiot did. And call you an idiot because this was the stupidest shit you could have done. People know you and they know me, they know I never had a harem, they know it is impossible to force people out of a game without telling them to leave or hinting it, they know you can not cheat in an open marriage, they know and have seen you fucking exclusives, they know you fuck with people's marriages aside from mine, now they know you took pictures of an avi that had you on ignore since August of 2017, illegal pictures because you had to meddle and continue the drama. This fake ass shit of an attempt to end the drama you would not let go of, reason why is here is due to your messages with your female alt that I included Gizmo on, you threaten to sue, to sue on a drama you would not let go off. Gizmo did not remove me, no idea why. But people know you and any harassment you or Malina get is your fault due to this. As for blaming my friends no friend of mine would ever bully or harass Malina, nor would they waste their time on an idiot like you, blame the source yourself for fucking people in exclusive marriages and other relationships and being stupid enough to place it on forum.. 

Pff both of you ! Guys and their ego, braging who's fault it was. One crying to be spamed when you can just block that use and other been agry for something what doesn't mater anymore.

I don't know what happend between you two but there will always be problems. That's a life you know. Especialy in a family. Everyone can **** up and you know it. 

I always loved my family and always will be even when I would love to kill them myself sometimes. But I will be always there to protect them and always there to support them. Have you ever tryed to look on that situation from the other side ? From his point of view ? And tell me would you do it the diferently or would you do it as well. Keep in mind that you dont know the outcome. It's easy to kick down someone but it's harder to help them get up. And that is ment for both of you now. 

• 4 weeks later...

Pff both of you ! Guys and their ego, braging who's fault it was. One crying to be spamed when you can just block that use and other been agry for something what doesn't mater anymore.

I don't know what happend between you two but there will always be problems. That's a life you know. Especialy in a family. Everyone can **** up and you know it. 

I always loved my family and always will be even when I would love to kill them myself sometimes. But I will be always there to protect them and always there to support them. Have you ever tryed to look on that situation from the other side ? From his point of view ? And tell me would you do it the diferently or would you do it as well. Keep in mind that you dont know the outcome. It's easy to kick down someone but it's harder to help them get up. And that is ment for both of you now. 

This forum was started by Spearmint, before this forum page I was threaten to be sued under his alt avi in forum messenger, the lawsuit was about me saying anything about his meddling into my relationship, calling my ex seeing that my alt and my friend had the same last name. I never hid my alt from my friends, I also had given my ex my account name and password so she could see all my alts. Not the first time Spearmint has called my ex and lied to her about me. Nor was it the last time, he later claimed i sent people to picking on him. The guy that picked on him was defending himself way to miscommunicate asshole name Mnnt, i mean Spearmint. I talked with his exgf, he raised a pissy fit about it. So if I am to see his point of view I would see that his claim that I forced him out of the game was based on his in ability to accept no from his friend that did not want to break her exclusive commitment to her then bf later hubby, his gf that I am not supposed to talk to, left for a real life bf, so he gave people someone that had been there for him time after time. The kik message according to Spearmint never mention me telling him to leave and occurred before he had a gf in the game. So to those who bought his bullshit thank you for showing me how you really think of me, I do not need people like that here so please stay gone. As for family, well he called it a harem, a harem in a sex game looks way different than what Ohana or the Pack looked like.

Would I do it differently, I do not like lying. The claim that I "forced him out of the game" is now he "almost left the game." Fact he just wanted pity and gave people a target they could blame a target he has not stopped attacking or tarnishing. For once people that claim know me fucken pay attention, it is not me that has not let go of the past, it is Spearmint keeps harassing, meddling, lying, rumor making and attacking. I defend myself and will not agree to a false rumor. What would he do if he was me and he was in my shoes? If he told the truth about his nerves he would have been dead and buried just on what I go through every fucken day in real life. But that is why i am fucken grateful to the friends i make here, why i was so fucken happy to see some of them. That is gone now.. ArielPathfinder deleted due to Spearmint meddling in my relationships, RobPathfinder deleted because without Ariel why keep a name that reminds me I lost her? I stayed silent until someone told me how he trolled Spearmint and Spearmint called my ex a bitch. She fucken protected this fucken asshole called her a bitch thinking he was talking to some girl that has him on ignore. A challenge find someone you care about and when people call them shit do nothing get over it. If you can't welcome to my point of view. 

As for me, I am working out to be more enable for a regular life that I knew that did not include games like this. I look forward to reclaiming that, I decide what I do in this game and in my life. Considering how many people back Spearmint, I have less reasons to come online. But unlike this asshole, I make new friends fast and have seen the real loyal friends the ones here to have fun. 

post-10231-0-07388100-1533740319_thumb.pngpost-10231-0-11585100-1533740341_thumb.png

his words not mine.

I was playing here few year ago before I had real life problems and went on few surgeries. While playing here I met a guy who cared for me. Took me in his friends circle. Because I had no clue how the game works and mostly gays were pricks, I went with him expecting another one who will be the same. He gave me everything and always helped me get back up when I was feeling down. When I left the game I kept his email so we could be chating even then. For 2 years we were chating but when I finaly arived back I found everything destroyed. That guy who cared for me at the begining now were feeling down himself and it was up to me to cheer him up. We were dancing together few night in the row and I tryed to make him feel better with my hands wraped around his neck. But he didnt even smiled at me. Most of the time he was howling on the moon in pain. Every night I was hearing him in pain over and over again. I tryed everything I knew to try making him happy again but I failed. He wasnt the only person I was helping with. One sweet girl lost her wife and was feeling also down. I kept her in my hands so she would feel safe but I was afraid that she might fall in love with me insted. I told her that I dont want to be just a temporary bandage on her wounds the first time but she needed something to fill her empty heart. She tryed to find someone who could give her back what she felt with her wife but couldnt. Probably even now she didnt found it yet. But Im still here for her if she needs a hug. After 6 other friends who needed psychological, wich I helped, I was getting myself lower and lower. Digging myself into deeper and deeper depresions every day. I couldnt told them anything because they were expecting me to be the one strong, the one who will hold them up. I couldnt dissapoit them. But every day I was hearing that guy howl on the moon in pain, I couldnt take it anymore. I tryed to get rid of him, away from me at least for a while. First days I tryed to talk him away. That he should see a doctor if he feels so bad. He was and maybe still is a bigger stubborn head then me. It end up with a rage. Yelling on each others few hours. After those few hours I finaly noticed my fail but it was to late. I was trying to protect that guy from others and himself, his stubborn head that I forgot to protect him from the worst possible thing and that was me. So I agreed on his terms to keep him alone, not to bother him anymore. Problem was that my friends could see me now in pain howling on the moon and wanting to help me. But my friends didnt knew about my promise not to disturbe that guy and every they found him , they couldnt leave it be. I wasnt talking about him with anyone after the promise but my friends knew that guy themselfs and knew him name as well. Since then my friends were asking me about him. Where he is gone , what happend with him, if he is alright. It was hurting my heart not knowing the answer myself . I was crying every time someone asked me about him. I dont need to have his name in my lover list to love him. I dont need any paper to show him what I feel. But others do need that I guess. They do need to know what happend with him, why he is not showing up, why he isnt answering. For one side I cant answer because I dont know the answer and the other side is pissed off on me and I still need to wait a month before I can write to him. Hope he feels at least a bit better ..