3DXChat Community
Vaughan_Rarius

Sexy Lap, Pole & Seductive Dance Songs to do for your partner.

On 6/13/2018 at 12:29 PM, Vaughan_Rarius said:

Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love

I like to follow up this, getting a little harsher and harder with something from Combichrist when I leave the pole and crawl to my man ^^
Give Head If You Got It works well obviously, but if I want him to really ravish me I put this in my playlist:

Edited by Erythrea

1 hour ago, MikeyDee said:

One of J’s faves and will be the first dance song at our wedding. ❤️

So this is quite strange. When I saw your quoted post it was not the song I had posted.  But I had used a dif computer.  Went back to other computer and right song was posted but added the one shown in your post which is also a fave of mine.  Editing now to add song information.  Too weird. Which is going to be first song at wedding?

Edited by SusanLouisa

1 hour ago, MikeyDee said:

The Hazel O’Connor track. It’s been part of a lot of “firsts” for us. 

I think I have a virus.  I did not post anything by Hazel O'Connor....ugh wtf? Changed password.  

I posted like 4 different songs..now only one is showing and it was not one of the original.  @Gizmo @Lisa something strange is going on.  I have changed my password.  Did a virus scan and it's not on my end.  I am going to delete what is posted so please bear with me everyone and sorry for the inconvenience. ugh...on second thought I shouldn't till Gizmo and lisa check it out.  AND how did you manage to delete a post without putting something in it's place??

Edited by SusanLouisa