3DXChat Community

3DXChat Marriages, Weddings and Divorces

XenophiliusLovegood

3DXChat Marriages, Weddings and Divorces  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the possibilty of marriages in 3DXChat?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I do not care.
  2. 2. Are you married in 3DXChat?

• Yes.
    • No, but I would like it.
    • No, and I would never marry someone.
    • I do not care.
  3. 3. If you are married or were married (divorced), how often have you been married / divorced?

• One time married and still married.
    • One time married and divorced, now single.
    • 2 - 5 marriages / divorces.
    • 6 - 10 marriages / divorces.
    • 10 - 15 marriages / divorces.
    • 15 - 20 marriages / divorces.
    • More than 20 marriages / divorces.
    • Not applicable

Dear all,

I saw that this topic has been discussed long ago in 2015 before marriages for 10.000 XGold and divorces for 5.000 XGold were possible. A lot has changed in the game since then. My experience showed me that marriages are used and discussed very controversial inside the game. In addition, I am very curious, how many players are married, how often they have been married / divorced and the opinion of players about marriages, weddings and divorces. For this reason I added a poll with three questions accompanying the discussion topic.

What is your opinion about marriages, weddings and divorces in 3DXChat?

Do you like that? Do you find it silly? Do you take that very serious or more the other way round? What are your experiences with married people or with your marriage?

Many more questions could arise. These few ones should serve just as a conversation starter.

Any opinion is welcome.

Best regards,

Xeno

What about if you have been married to the same person more then once like me. We got into a fight, and I logged on and found I had been divorced, but we never broke up and later remarried.

There are so many possibilities, like e.g., being married to the same person more than one time. It's difficult to consider every occasion which could happen in the poll and in addition, would make it confusing.

So in your case, it would count as "2 - 5 marriages / divorces". Whatever the reasons were, could be discussed in the thread. As I already stated in starting this topic and poll, I would be also interested in accompanying stories and not only the votes in the poll. The votes give an impression, but the posts could deliver the reasons.

So I would be happy about any post here.

Regards,

Xeno

For me, marriage can be cool for a lot of reasons. But it's not so important if you have strong time-tested feelings for each other. Just information to the public in profiles. But it can also be sweet, the most important thing is the motivation of this act. 

Be happy in any case. ^_^

First marriage was a whirlwind but didn't last long at all.  Second, I was married that ended after a nice dry spell of communication.  Then it wasn't so much as a marriage but a joke that didn't last that but 30 minutes and we had a good laugh about it as we could say we had married the "...".

Edited by Mar Mohan

• 5 years later...

I have the option to marry someone, but he send me a proposal but i dont see it... He doesnt see it when i send to him as well... Where can I find to accept the proposal?

Edited by SnooksBoo