3DXChat Community

Say something nice about this player game

Guest Eclipse

I got to say that I don't know OpalShadow that well but we talk to some occasion. 

But everytime, I truly enjoy our conversation and plus she got a clever sense of humor. 

I had to save her once and I would do it again. :)

Next one is ZoneTan

• 2 weeks later...

I miss this game too :(

I don't know ZoneTan either :( ...but...

Her profile looks kinda feisty fierce rawr...she's from France so probably has an awesome accent. She's nearly the same age as me and already has her own news show lol

I really doubt she's as stupid as she thinks she is and maybe just makes mistakes like the rest of us :)

Um...okie next up is...random finger jab....

Smyles

I'm going to keep this going even if I have to do it all myself. :D

So Smyles. Smyles is another friend I have not yet met, so am basing this entirely on her posting around here and profile and such. She appears to me to be friendly and accepting and intelligent. Always liked readers and people that post philosophical statements in their feed.

Next Sengi

Well, let me tell you a little about what a great friend Sengi is. She is funny and perky and she knows how to cheer me up. I must admit, her Japanese needs a little work :P, but Rochi is lucky to have such a kawaii waifu. Watashi mo suki da yo. Sengi-chan.  :)

OK, next up:

My good friend McNick (edited)

McNick -

I met him many moons ago.  Long time community member but currently a rare sight.  Words to describe him would be; kind, loyal and straight forward - as he liked to call it an "open book."

One of my fondest memories is when we first danced.  Quite unique and in my 9 months here has yet to be repeated.  I am tempted to share but - * just smiles *   going to keep that one.   And I hope he is well. 

Next up:  A forum friend of mine and I hope she doesn't use her chainsaw

Freya.

So before people start going absolutey crazy over my post.

I am not the one who initially said it, I was simply playing along with it. There was no jab at anyone so please don't read more into it then there is. Follow the post and and it is simple to see... Before Erdrick was locked away and after.  

I have said it before and i will say it again, it amazes me how one person can say something and it is ok (as in Riela's remark), but another says something and my god it is world war III (as in me just playing off it). 

It's quite simple, Hera.  When one person says something and no one reacts, it's because no one chose to.  But, when you OBVIOUSLY pick on someone (whether or not you choose to use a weak defense like "I was just repeating what someone else said") who has a lot of friends and people know has one of the biggest hearts in this game, you will get bitten!  You made a remark completely out of place and completely unfounded.  I have disappeared from the game lately as well because my real life has become busy lately.  Can that not be the case for anyone here?  Or does it have to be that the person's significant other has "locked them away".  This was a completely ignorant comment and I can't believe some people "liked" it.

Well said McNick.. And Venom had no influence on Erdrick what so ever. He saw the light.. that simple.. that is all..

Ok.. so Freya.. I don't know her that well. But what I do know of her she is always good fun, friendly and as cute as a kitten..

Klaudio next please

Guest SoFlaBoy

I haven't been close to klaudio in quite some time, so I'll comment on what I remember.

klaudio is a genuine guy, cares for the people close to him and really understands how he wants to play the game (and how he does NOT
want to play it).  Rock on, klaudio.

Mr.Ash

Justyna is like my little sister I never had. She is fiercely loyal and intelligent, but still knows how to have fun. I have known her for 19 months now and for us to still be close after that long shows me her loyalty and care. I trust Justa to talk to her about pretty well anything and she has never betrayed my confidence in her with secrets.  Ohhh and don'f forget dead sexy  ;)  ;)

<3 ya hun 

Twiggy  

• 2 weeks later...

I want to propose a small change in the rules here. Maybe its a new game entirely but i really miss this lovely game and felt sad it got a bit weird in places and really think there is a need for positive and lovely games like this, so heres my proposal.

The rules are changed so you can talk about anyone you wish. Ive found theres loads of people i want to say nice things about and i think we need some additional lovely right now. You can repeat people so people can add to others views and it can only be positive so no back handed compliments.

What do you think? New post? Good idea? Carry on here?

I want to talk about Doll. She is probably one of the most positive people ive met. I havent yet talked to her as much as id like to but everytime i do i intend to say a short hi and end up talking for ages about philosophy or kittens or life. Thats a great thing.

I dont want to overdo it but her conduct and what she says inspire me to try and be a better person myself. Shes great and i think rightly valued in this community.