3DXChat Community

Say something nice about this player game

Guest Eclipse

Twinks is fun. He has an awesome heart and is a good friend. I have known twinks for quite some time now. I know I can trust him with anything and everything. He has never let me down. Thanks twinks for always being there when I needed you, thanks for being a great friend and thanks for listening to me and not judging me. You have never let me down. If you get a chance to meet and talk to him, you can't help but like him.

Purple Pierr

Pierr is a genuine nice guy who knows how to have fun but at the same time, he has respect. I have known him for months and he is trustworthy and just a good guy to talk to. He has so many friends as they know how fiercely loyal he can be and he would do anything for them.  Beneath that exterior is very much a teddy bear!

One of my best mates on here.....   Venom  

Venom!!! oh what to say....ive known this woman for a few years now. Unquestionably one of the best person i have ever met in an online game. Shes sarcastic, witty, beautiful, intelligent, and above all...sassy! i likes her sass! and no that wasn't suppose to say ass either..although....oh nvm. This name of hers can be fitting as she can seem brutal and mean....can even say a biche...but once on her good side....one of the best people you could ever have in your corner. Loves ya V.

Now who to pick....hermm....

Dande!!

in one word, she is...

DANDELICIOUS !

One of 3dx's evil souls.. or evil wannabe -.-'..

She walks around the maps seeking for her soul.. soul that she lost more than once.. (true story)

She's very sweet, friendly (well, mean too), full of wit, and hilarious comebacks.. one of 3dx's best stage dancers,

but most of all she'll always be there when you need a friend to talk to.

Love ya Dandelicious, the :○ girl ❤

Next : Rochi

I know ROROROROOCHI for how long? 14 - 15 months? We been friends inside and outside of the game.

Rochi is one of most helpful people around doing everything in technical support she can. She is lovely and just got right amount of crazy in her brain.

She is skilled and can do anything she wants. She alone destroyed 3DX by ehm... everyone knows :P

She is best neko and I love her <3

Next:

Ewwwwwprick (Erdrick)

Do people even remember him since Venom locked him in her dungeon?

Before Venom Erdrick was a great friend of mine. He was always there to listen to me and give me a shoulder. He was caring and always wanted what was best for his friends. We had some great times together (not talking sex but... ermm nvm) and I will cherish those moments. Erdrick has a good heart and is another person you can trust with pretty much anything.

After Venom, I do not get to see or talk to my friend and I miss him greatly. I can only say I hope he is well and wish him the best. Erdrick deserves all the happiness life can bring him.

SageStoner

Before Venom Erdrick was a great friend of mine. He was always there to listen to me and give me a shoulder. He was caring and always wanted what was best for his friends. We had some great times together (not talking sex but... ermm nvm) and I will cherish those moments. Erdrick has a good heart and is another person you can trust with pretty much anything.

After Venom, I do not get to see or talk to my friend and I miss him greatly. I can only say I hope he is well and wish him the best. Erdrick deserves all the happiness life can bring him.

SageStoner

Seriously?!

Before Venom Erdrick was a great friend of mine.

Hmm I thought that this topic means *say something good about person in game* and not means *say something bad about other person*. I think that such a problems are better to solve in pm. Just saying

and sorry for offtopic

SageStoner aka VixenStoner are the in game names.  Who I proudly call friend and we share more interests then he might be aware of.  Although, I admire him to the point of envy, as I took a look at his posts, where he shares his points of views, life experiences and lessons he has learned in his 3DX experience.  While you are at it, take a look at his profile which he changes at times, currently lists a lot of his interests.  Before this, he had a poem that was really moving -- which I see was posted in Wisper's Breezeway back on the 4th of September that I missed.  To our unspoken bond, My Friend.

To another I have meet, but due to time tables rarely get to see in game and is currently away right now.  I nominate:

JeanMi.

Next:

Ewwwwwprick (Erdrick)

Do people even remember him since Venom locked him in her dungeon?

So before people start going absolutey crazy over my post.

I am not the one who initially said it, I was simply playing along with it. There was no jab at anyone so please don't read more into it then there is. Follow the post and and it is simple to see... Before Erdrick was locked away and after.  

I have said it before and i will say it again, it amazes me how one person can say something and it is ok (as in Riela's remark), but another says something and my god it is world war III (as in me just playing off it). 

aww I miss Jean :(

JeanMi is a caring, loving, fun, wonderful and just simply a great friend. He is kind to all and gives some of the best hugs. If you ever get a chance to meet this man, you will see what I mean. He treats everyone with respect and in turn he is well respected.

Jean we miss you and love you. Warm smiles and tender hugs are waiting for your return. You bring something to 3dx and it is not the same without you.

my sweet teddybear DannyP

So before people start going absolutey crazy over my post.

I am not the one who initially said it, I was simply playing along with it. There was no jab at anyone so please don't read more into it then there is. Follow the post and and it is simple to see... Before Erdrick was locked away and after.  

I did joked about that, I know Erdrick bit better than you, I know he have contact outside of game to many people. I talk with Erdrick daily so don't blame this one on me. Hell we write even this minute lol...

I kinda know whats up with Erdrick and his life so for fact I know Venom didn't put restrictions on him or anything like you make it sound or joked about.

I do like nom nom as well and I always greet her when I see her too ;)

EDIT: I also would like to point out this

I have said it before and i will say it again, it amazes me how one person can say something and it is ok (as in Riela's remark), but another says something and my god it is world war III (as in me just playing off it).

There's difference when someone who knows that person closely, knows why he is not here and talk everyday with him makes that and when someone who have no clue about him makes one. One is friendly poke, other can be interpreted as an attack.

I have to say that I, too, having read Reila's comment, took Hera's remarks to be a compliment in disguise. 

Both comments are a little like this picture. They can be positive (a young girl) or negative (old hag), depending on how you orient yourself.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/images/gifs/young3.jpg

I have to say that I, too, having read Reila's comment, took Hera's remarks to be a compliment in disguise. 

Both comments are a little like this picture. They can be positive (a young girl) or negative (old hag), depending on how you orient yourself.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/images/gifs/young3.jpg

I must agree, seems like you all just look for reason for drama from Hera's post instead of looking at it the way i saw it, and still do after i came back to read all this pointless nagging >.<

Thats just the way it often goes.

Hmm I thought that this topic means *say something good about person in game* and not means *say something bad about other person*. I think that such a problems are better to solve in pm. Just saying

and sorry for offtopic

After i saw this i was amazed, went back to see what bad Hera said about anyone but i just don't see it.

And sorry i probably shouldn't have said anything and i hate posting off-topics but seriously x.x can we be grownups >.<

Awww... and everyone was doing so well too. :(

So I guess its up to me to get this back on track here ... muahahaha and aaaaaaway we go.

The Name I chose is : Malkevas

Malk, has been a long time friend of mine in world. He is always there when I need someone to open up to, be it good or be it bad. He is very level headed, and I can count on him to brighten my day. :) Thanks malky...

New Name : Blackstar

She is the most caring person and has the kindest heart of anyone that I have met here.  She will literally do absolutely anything for her friends and even for a complete stranger in need.   She is loyal and genuine and I love her to death.

AmyNurse

Thanks lovely! You know i will always be here for you when ever you need a shoulder! I love you more! :D

BlackStar has always been very kind and nice to me. He seems he likes having a good time & is a good friend to have. 

Don't know Danny P but i am sure he is a wonderful person!

As for earlier post the Wifers Brun. I think she is very sweet, goofy, likes to have fun, & is there when you need her!

I want to bring up a friend......Taint. Known him since day 1 here & we are best friends in/out of game. He is a great guy and awesome especially when you get to know him.

Now to pick someone................

Gentleman: Razz

Seeing as DannyP was skipped entirely I will speak on him.

Danny is sweet, kind, loving, friendly, funny and a great friend. Since I met him he has been my sweet teddy bear. He has been there for me with open arms when I am feeling down. His warm hug and kind words always lift my spirit.

Love ya Danny!!!

Now carry on thank you.

Who was it razz. Oh i got this! Razz likes it when you call him razzy. He is one of my best friends in the game. He is loyal and caring and honest and a gentleman and needs to arrange more truth or dare parties. I miss them.

So Ginevra.

I don't know Gin that well but we've exchanged some fun and playful chat a coupla times...

Gin seems like an awesome girl...she can often be found on her corner of the stage in sin and sometimes has a big hat :)

She keeps a kitten in her t-shirt and gives nice cookies for quizzes. She's sweet and fun and always has time for some silliness which makes her a kindred spirit in my mind :)

Gin is one of the few people in game I only bump into occasionally but always wish I knew better.

I pick...someone random from the open forum posts

Edit - Opalshadow is up next