3DXChat Community

Say something nice about this player game

Guest Eclipse

Hope I don't screw this up and I hope it has not been done before...

The idea of the game:

1. For you to say something nice about a member that the person before you has chosen (for you).
    If you know the person-should be easy to answer, if not you will have to do your homework (like look up their profile).

2. After you answer, you then pick a new member's name (for any reason: random, interesting, you know them, etc) for the next person to answer.

Note: You can also choose to answer your own name if you want.

- - - - - - - - -

The name I choose is: MikeyZA

Well it is MikeyZA not Mickey >.<  (thanks for correcting it :) )

Mikey is an absolutely amazing person. He is kind, loving, caring, brilliant, generous, fun, funny (most days) and cares deeply for his friends. I am honored to know him and be able to call him a friend. If you get a chance to meet him and talk to him, you too will see that he is a great person. He will show you the respect and kindness you show him.

Achilles

Eclipse is a nice person. I do not personally know Eclipse but I can tell from all her posts and profile that she has a kind personality. She is a fun, thoughtful and caring member of the community. If someone asked me to recommend someone to get to know she would be in my list (。◕‿◕。)

MikeRu

Mike is a bear :D

So I do not know him that well, but what I do know of him, he is a good guy. He is friendly, kind, caring and from what I see a good friend. I enjoy his humor and laughter, may he continue to make me and many others smile and laugh for a long time to come. If you see him give him a big ol' bear hug and a nice hello. You just might make a new friend. 

Urtoy (everyone already knows what I think of her)

Urtoy

Kind , funny and a smart girl . Truly enjoying our conversations even if  don't follow her everytime lol . I m always happy to be with her and everytime, I have lot of fun with her , Don't change anything sweety ! A dear good friend and partner ;);Next time I see you you will have a cuddle attack ! kisses !

Hera ( kisses and hugs )

Riela is one of my best friends! She's hilarious and she makes me feel all happy and stuff. She's super cute and she really is a good person, I think.  She's helpful too! She made that big list of bugs and she's really invested in our community in an awesome way~! She's the best!

tumblr_mcwspaL6X81r3y347o1_500.gif

Brunhilde!

Urtoy

Kind , funny and a smart girl . Truly enjoying our conversations even if  don't follow her everytime lol . I m always happy to be with her and everytime, I have lot of fun with her , Don't change anything sweety ! A dear good friend and partner ;);Next time I see you you will have a cuddle attack ! kisses !

Hera ( kisses and hugs )

AWWW

OK FINE - I will muster up some nice thoughts and speak about Brun *coughs a little*

Brun seems to be helpful in finding and working bugs. She has a few good thoughts and ideas about the game. I know her friends like her and find her fun and amusing.

Ohh and Jana, thanks, I appreciate the kind words.

Eugene

Although Eugene and I have not officially met, I do know that Eugene has been a member for quite awhile, he appears to love his music, he has a ton of friends, he gets a lot of likes on his posts and he has a very cool profile picture. I think Eugene would be someone very interesting to know!

Pashion

When Pashion is not busy being a full time dirty mole, she likes to spend her free time perfecting her skills as a slappa or a bogan.....oh shit, forgot they are supposed to be nice things....hmmm. 

*Scratches head.....hmmm* This is going to be more trickier than I thought....I may have to pass.

Haha, just kidding. Pashion is awesome!! She is the feisty thunder from down under.....also I get the impression that she is surprisingly strong for a hobbit.  :P

All kidding a side, I have been good friends with her for a while now and plain on keeping it that way. She has too many good traits to list here so I will just mention my favorite one. Pashion says what she thinks....not what you want to hear. I find this invaluable in a friendship. Much love Pash <3

Camden......

Hmmmm I'm not the best at wording things but here goes.

Cammy an I have been friends for a long time. My first female friend in this game. Cammy is a very passionate, creative, wise, feisty and just a all round awesome person. She had always been there for me whenever I needed advice or guidence. She is Somone who although we don't know each other in real life I would call her a true friend and a sister. I love you cammy <3

"Bow down bitches" this women is one in a billion.

Ok so for the next person I choose

Flygirl

Awwww I am truly touched Pash. I love you and consider you a little sis.

Okay this is about Fly aka Jr. Slappa. She loves her wine and cheese (this we have in common). :D

Seriously, I met her not very long after joining this community. We hit it off and became good friends. She is very funny and easy to talk to. She is feisty and speaks her mind. If you are her friend she has your back. Those are just a few of her good qualities. She is full on true blue and someone that I am glad to call friend. <3 ya Fly Aka Flizzy

Staci....

AmyNurse (Amy) is a new friend of mine who I like very much, even though we've only written each other a couple of times about things we like and have not met in the game yet. I know that she is from Germany and has some awesome pictures on her profile page. She has a ga-zillion friends, has given out a lot of "likes",  and when she posts she says whats on her mind (with a lot of "likes" too). It also looks like she likes poetry and has been a member since Aug 2014...

I think AmyNurse (Amy) would be a great friend for anyone to have !!!

Doll