3DXChat Community

SO GIZMO U WONT BAN ROOM STEALERS

Aliviax

steal vs hacking - truth this truth that, ... wtf?

i totaly agree with chloe in her last post. it is part of harras the builders, part of something

like "look at me, im a big hero, i share rooms with you even theyre aint mine.

praise me because i can."

Rob, Truth, you guys realy like to read yourself this much to troll and put this topic full of nonsense?

and thank you for what? i see not one constructive post of you in this topic.

my advice is to learn to interpret a text, better a topic before you bubble your bla bla.

its not about if its stealing copying hacking using third party tools or about the fact we all know gismo

actualy not care if some social underprivileged share rooms wich they aint builded themself.

its not about that 3dx is thinking this data is owned by them, or free for all as soon as it is on your

profile or opened as room.

its not about copyright.

its not even about the question whos intellectual property is.

ITS SIMPLE ABOUT DECO BUILDERS WANT TO DECIDE THEMSELFS IF OR WHEN THEY SHARE THEIRE ROOMS AND

ABOUT TO SHOW GIZMO THAT THEY LIKE TO HAVE SOME SUPPORT IN THIS !!!

simple example - i dont want to see my work as cold orgy gangbang room bbc anyting crap.

and to who ever think its ok to share a club wich is not self builded without the permission

of the creator - please ignore me. completely. in game. here too if its possible.

i dont want to be in the same virtual world with you. <-- THIS is the truth lol

thank you.

I will make you a deal, when I can translate what you said to a proper language I will do it. Currently I have no idea what you are saying so its rather difficult

Out of ammo Rob? Or are you really not able to understand what Niine did said? Even for me as a not native English speaker it was very good understandable.

steal vs hacking - truth this truth that, ... wtf?

i totaly agree with chloe in her last post. it is part of harras the builders, part of something

like "look at me, im a big hero, i share rooms with you even theyre aint mine.

praise me because i can."

Rob, Truth, you guys realy like to read yourself this much to troll and put this topic full of nonsense?

and thank you for what? i see not one constructive post of you in this topic.

my advice is to learn to interpret a text, better a topic before you bubble your bla bla.

its not about if its stealing copying hacking using third party tools or about the fact we all know gismo

actualy not care if some social underprivileged share rooms wich they aint builded themself.

its not about that 3dx is thinking this data is owned by them, or free for all as soon as it is on your

profile or opened as room.

its not about copyright.

its not even about the question whos intellectual property is.

ITS SIMPLE ABOUT DECO BUILDERS WANT TO DECIDE THEMSELFS IF OR WHEN THEY SHARE THEIRE ROOMS AND

ABOUT TO SHOW GIZMO THAT THEY LIKE TO HAVE SOME SUPPORT IN THIS !!!

simple example - i dont want to see my work as cold orgy gangbang room bbc anyting crap.

and to who ever think its ok to share a club wich is not self builded without the permission

of the creator - please ignore me. completely. in game. here too if its possible.

i dont want to be in the same virtual world with you. <-- THIS is the truth lol

thank you.

I totally understand you :)

Please can we stay on topic? The trolling part can be fun to read at first but it seems just a discussion between a few persons.

There are other places for that.

Unluckily gizmo read the forum, or at least he replies in the forum, very rarely.

He doesn't want to take actions against the stealing/copying of the rooms. He said it.

We can make a poll, create other posts etc but he seems not taking care of the problem anymore. He already expressed his opinion. End. Post closed. Like it or not.

It seems the old fight some people did against the dll at the beginning. Now the major part of the users uses the dll even if we have the build editor.

It will happen the same for the pose editor. If the animation will be "copyrighted" someone will find a way to copy/steal them. The answer? "The animations are on our servers, so they are public. If you don't want your animation to be stolen don't create animations". Peace, problem solved for them.

This conversation will never end until Gizmo no going to fix this problem in 10 years. Most of builders will complain more and more, future is not in 3dx but here

https://www.livcloser.com/

and here

https://unity3d.com/fr

Only i can say is ------ '_-)╭∩╮for who give me pressure and threats to post my build on forum if i not follow their lines.

Bye kids

Guest Stefia

I will make you a deal, when I can translate what you said to a proper language I will do it. Currently I have no idea what you are saying so its rather difficult

make a deal: Stop to troll and we will consider like a serious guy... And not a big mouth... you have nothing to add, also do like lot of people, you go take a glass with guizmo... It will be better for the community because yourself do NOTHING in, if its just to level up your post number and only open your little mouth because you feel you can exist only like these is better you dont come run on a big horse to give lessons to the other people.

Niine isnt an alt stupid troll.....

And omg lol now guizmo ban the designer lool Guizmo is tham the designer of Darkroom omgggg

Interesting thing that every closed topic become open new. It will never end. It shows us that this problem is actual for some percent of players. I have people around me who is not a creators, but they are have the same opinion.

Today we have a biggest percent of people who agree with us. Copy = robbery. It`s not only my opinion and no one can control our opinion. 

Interesting thing that every closed topic become open new. It will never end. It shows us that this problem is actual for some percent of players. I have people around me who is not a creators, but they are have the same opinion.

Today we have a biggest percent of people who agree with us. Copy = robbery. It`s not only my opinion and no one can control our opinion. 

It is still the platform owner's discretion to make that distinction. I own a content sharing social network website. Nothing huge. I have it clearly stated that rights to all photos and arts being shared on it belong to the person who posted it. However I do not provide the tools and server resources - which are not insignificant - for them to create their art.

That makes a big difference for 3DXChat. They offer the tools and you are using all the resources to create what you create so it is clear as Gizmo has stated that if you don't want it to be shared then don't make it.

See, SL and Sansar has Intellectual Property rights offered to their members which protects their art, but that's again the sole decision of the platform owners and they have the right to revoke that anytime. It's just how it is. When you make a platform, website you set your rules and members can decide to accept them or not and act accordingly.

When people started to download and copy my movies and videos I didn't get upset. When some of them tried to make a video or movie to copy my theme or idea, I found it pretty lame and poor in imagination because they couldn't come up with an original idea, but it didn't upset me, it described their own lack of abilities.

I guess what I am trying to say is, owners of the websites and platforms have their own discretion to do whatever they want with the content within. It's not democracy. It's not RL. It's everyone's choice to use the service or not under the conditions stated.

That is how I look at it.

3DXChat. offer the tools and you are using all the resources to create ?

3DX is made with Unity  and their build tools is just 10% of you can do in Unity because it from Unity pro builder

So im moving on Unity to build and sell my work now

Maybe in future i will sell rooms in 3DX and i will not care who steal rooms  but only money as Gizmo 

3DXChat. offer the tools and you are using all the resources to create ?

3DX is made with Unity  and their build tools is just 10% of you can do in Unity because it from Unity pro builder

So im moving on Unity to build and sell my work now

Maybe in future i will sell rooms in 3DX and i will not care who steal rooms  but only money as Gizmo 

There you go. Now you are getting it. You don't have to use the tools they provide (10% or even 1%, doesn't matter). So you are doing exactly what is advised. The tools of 3DX are for those who acknowledge and accept the conditions the platform owners set.

This conversation will never end until Gizmo no going to fix this problem in 10 years. Most of builders will complain more and more, future is not in 3dx but here

and here

Only i can say is ------ '_-)╭∩╮for who give me pressure and threats to post my build on forum if i not follow their lines.

Bye kids

Since you mentioned another game to look at.  Does anyone remember the other game that was given a huge amount of hype that never happened?  I remember the name and guess what it never got off the ground.

This is the problem with people. No gratitude. Finally got amazing tools so we don't have to use unreliable hacking tools to build something from couches and tables and there are still complaints. How the hell could Gizmo and the other devs be motivated like that to make the game better. They have added a lot of goods and improvements to the game since they started and the price is still the same. Come on guys, have some perspective and show some gratitude. 3DXChat is the BEST adult online MMO game hands down.

Guest Stefia

One is sure the guys cover the hacker and the stealers are in the same familly of assholes

now for what is to put 3DX more beautifull one is clear last sex positions June 2017 - Last public room i wasnt in the game - 4 outfits bad do and nobody use marsh if remember good.

Last update april 2018....

Some dont need a lot to find the team work hard to put these game awesome :) Is like some targ is a sex game with 65 sex positions in 6 years....

One is sure Guizmo is happy to have his fanclub of cows find these awesome and call for the gratitude... just to remember something we pay them they dont need gratitude... You go each day send gratitude to the guy clean your street? 

You can bitch all you want to, this was the matter over stealing the White Palace Brothel!!! this is the 2nd time this room was taken! so  yes you got banned!. Not being snobs about anything! Its the fact that YOU are posting rooms to be downloaded when YOU dont OWN IT!

Another Pierrouss fan club let a comment :D  

I'm out of 3dx now is finish for me ! I will laugh anytime when i will come to read when peoples will complain about rooms stolen now because Gizmo no care at all :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And again Pierrouss steal rooms of all users because Gizmo allowing it. Darksnake said to my bf in game. 

You most have cum in eyes and get blind. I wish you good luck to manage this problem in game now

Not my problem anymore

and here

Only i can say is ------ '_-)╭∩╮for who give me pressure and threats to post my build on forum if i not follow their lines.

Bye kids

I hope the first link you gave us won't be another failure like limitless. It seems so easy to launch a game nowadays... then three, four videos abiut the gameplay and then never launched...

That one seems interesting by the way.

I would like to introduce another thief like a MYSZKA, a man playing on a women's avi.Moj Club called "Jungla" which was open some time ago 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6406-gʀᴀɴᴅ-oᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ- jungle-club-ᴀɴᴅ-aʟʟfᴏʀyᴏᴜ-bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ-pᴀʀᴛʏ /.
https://prnt.sc/jz0882.

MYSZKA You are an ordinary thief who takes the work of others

I really don't understand the "Escalation Management" of the admins here. This is a thread directly addressed to Gizmo and he just ignores it...Of course the builders are getting angry. Reflecting that the "World Editor" was announced here as "THE" big thing and a game changer for 3DX you would expect the Admins to pay attention at least. A lot of people jumped on the WE and created awesome things right from the start. The plan of the admins took off and some shared their creations with the public but others wanted to keep it for themselves (what I can understand as they put a lot of afford in it). Gizmo chooses the easy way and just says that you should stop building when you don't want your work copied/stolen...This is short-sighted because Sex Devils should protect their builders as they make the Word Editor what it is. Without people creating things it is just as useful as the "saloon world"....