3DXChat Community

SO GIZMO U WONT BAN ROOM STEALERS

Aliviax

I am SO glad I don't pay for this game :D I have enough drama in my life without it .. :P

sometimes its fun to walking around forum and  play the game without drama. some people dont care about stolen room,so they have not drama. depends of how we take this game and situations :P

hope my english wasn`t so terrible  :ph34r:

ok since Gizmo allows 3d party software n with those software they steal our rooms 

im here to ask ppl here if they know any software that might help protect our rooms or damage the stealers so we protect our selfs .(just trying to think of any good ideas )

think about it Gizmo is ok with 3d party softwares  :)

Gizmo 

By saving your world on the game server, you must understand that it becomes public and available to all players. This means that your world can be downloaded, and also copied as any public information in the Internet.

If you do not agree that your world can be accessible to other players, then do not create your worlds in the World Editor.

my log in n passwords aint on the server ? if its on same server arent we all in danger ? if its in another server n safe why dont u move the game there ? just asking cause i dont know :)

lego room rights really important...

But what is not a lego? 3ds max? same lego. here you build by simple objects, in 3ds max you build everything by vertices and triangles...btw and by simple objects. The important thing is that it takes time.

The funny thing in all this is the fact that Gizmo just recently made a youtube video advertising the game, using footage of rooms made by the same people whom he technically told to shove it if they don't like their rooms being stolen. 

Personally if getting rid of the whole room stealing crap means that we can't use any 3rd party dlls, I am totally fine with it.

Wont be fun when people start getting really salty about it and in turn start stealing rooms themselves, and no body would be able to blame them... and we enter a whole messy never ending cycle.

also is it just me or does it seem that lately the dev team has become only Giz and Lisa???

I say this because it seems that there's no original content being created specifically for the game anymore, low quality clothes and hair styles that are bought off whatever store, not to mention the saloon...and also the fact that they are trying to put all the content creation on the player base ( I know that we have been calling for the ability to create our own content... but I think that it should not mean that devs should stop making their own)

But ultimately, Rob's statement is right...  Giz is free to do what ever the hell he likes... and we are also free to stop giving him our money.

Gizmo 

By saving your world on the game server, you must understand that it becomes public and available to all players. This means that your world can be downloaded, and also copied as any public information in the Internet.

If you do not agree that your world can be accessible to other players, then do not create your worlds in the World Editor.

my log in n passwords aint on the server ? if its on same server arent we all in danger ? if its in another server n safe why dont u move the game there ? just asking cause i dont know :)

The difference is that if somebody join your room the room content gets transferred to him or her. That's why this data is public available and hard to protect. A closed DLL, which can't be hacked anymore, could help but is still not a guarantee that your room data is protected. A third party tool could still do this since it is very hard to protect the server interface so no 3rd party tool can use it.

Its the same with your streaming URL for example.... You give it to the room owner and this one copy it to the radio... what is happening next is that all connected clients get this URL and start streaming music from it... so it is no longer a personal information... you did shared it with many.

Punishing a room thief is also hard... you need to proof that you original build the room (hard) and that you didn't shared it for free with others (harder). 

So all we can do is relax, as stupid as it sounds. If nobody buoyant anymore the trolls will stop sharing rooms in the world chat because it is no longer fun.... remember the fun is based on the fact that people gets angry (which is understandable for sure).

I know it is hard to ask all to calm down on this but there is really no possibility to get your work protected. 3dx would need to rewrite everything to have two versions of a room file. This was discussed in the past and is again not possible since the whole editor is based on primitives and not on compiled 3d models like the public locations (Sin, Beach, Saloon) are.

Edited by chloe

One way to prove if a room is indeed yours if it's been stolen by others is if you have multiple iterations of it saved to your hard drive.  Like... as you were building your room and backing it up there's a clear line of "WIP" that's been saved and you could show people who really wanted to know if the room in question is actually yours or not.  That's only if the person that built the room kept those older versions or even make backups in the first place but it is one way to do so... 

The encrypted file with your room can be saved on your account (connected to the game account) on the website, like in twinity for example.  And add the rule against robbers. I`m not a programmist but some games have this problem solved, isn`t it? Yup, need just to work.

Other games, other prerequisites.... so please listen to a programmer who has looked into the DLL code of this game... the amount of work to solve this is massive.... so most likely it will never come. But you can all for sure continue this discussion here. 

Any encryption is useless if the client decrypt the file locally so you can see and enter a room. With an unhackable DLL it might be possible to protect the decryption but really... I don't see this any time on the horizon.

Punish thieves by avoiding their parties... that's the best we all can do!

All the dlls are against tos. My only point was you cant pick and choose which ones stay. If one goes, they should all go

With all the people who use the DLL in the game, and also have 2/3 accounts, if we are 250 people on the game, 50 would be banned, then you would probably masturbate looking at the houses to build sun..LOL

dear Gizmo u said since our rooms are public n in the server nothing can be done n u wont ban those that use 3d party  software hacking n stealing cause our rooms are public ...ok i understand that 

but how about ban those that use those 3d party hacking softwares huh how about u do that isnt against the tos 

those softwares isnt simply a dll to change colors in clothes they are hacking tools . so how about u ban those users.

if u dont take any action u let things escalate there is already a war  n ppl steal ach other and i refuse to take part in this stupid stuff.

so are u gonna do anything to ban those users that use 3d party hacking softwares  that its against tos .

or u will force us builders to protect our selfs from ur in action to i dont know maybe hide scripts in our room files ....so if someone steal our room maybe damage his computer ... just throw ideas here 

or imagine i start stream in plextorm n go in a room that there is drama cause its a stolen room .

so Gizmo choose what u want  decent players or stealers  ots ur game n i would advice u to ban the users of those 3d party hacking software its ur loophole to ur statement our room is public 

Are you saying that there is a program to steal the rooms created by others? Of this thing I did not know anything, but in all honesty I think Gizmo should get along with those who create these "hack" and tell them what's good and what's not, for a more constructive game ... I would like to remember that many people use dll third-party, and the dll are also very useful for interior designers (the flycam is much faster) and many other users use the dll to change the color of the skin ... and I find something that Gizmo should add to ' inside the palette of colors, many small things that are comfortable are only in the dll of third parties, I agree with those who say that any hack that allows stealing premises must be banned from the game, I do not agree in saying that the user who uses this program (not knowing that it can bother) is banned, this I find it just right. I'm of the idea that Gizmo could get along with those who create these programs and these dll and give them free access to be able to bring updates that users like (otherwise they would not use the third-party DLL

ok something last 

THEY USE 3D PARTY HUCKING TOOLS TO STEAL OUR ROOMS 

how else to say it so u understand lol even if my room is public they use hacks in what world we allow hackers to exist wth with all you ppl  lolzzzzzzzzzz

Here is a question for some who use the dll,what is it used for now since the room stuff doesnt work,designs on clothes or is there more? 

Camera Control:

- Ctrl slows down FreeFly(F5) SPACE in Home Editor

- Alt and Shift speed up FreeFly

- Shift+X toggles name plates on and off.

- Character Editor allows smoother and closer zoom

- FreeFly now has a simple MouseWheel zoom in/out function

Chat stuffs:

Chat deletes messages after 50 instead of 20.

- Link Copying. Hold Shift to copy old way.

- Annoying chat bug caused by Hide UI fixed

- Holding down Left-Alt stops automatic chat scrolling.

Char Editor:

- Prints on clothes.

- Prints save on specific clothes.

- Added colors for lots of clothes

- Added skin color palette

- Shoes color 2 works but only people with my dll will see them colored.

- Added a simple SET/GET RGB Color Picker after opening the Color Palette.

- Save/Load outfits in Character Editor.

- Opening a Color Palette brings up Opacity Slider.

Bots stuffs:

- You can now make your bots cum x)

- Shift+B works for "Bot Cumshot" as well.

- Added a lil clothes control box for Virtual Partners

- F2 adds a fake female partner, F3 adds a fake male partner. To set you off of "bot mode" you need to press F4, after which your ghost partner will no longer auto accept poses but it fixes other players joining into the room x)

Others:

- Removed clothes restrictions in sex poses!

- Dances menu for pole dances!

- Ambient sounds are off by default. Put them back on from settings (F1) top left corner.

- PageUP cums, PageDOWN moans no matter conditions.

- Shift+F pauses and plays animation rather than just simply freezing it.

- Sex speed slider from min 0.1 - max 1 to min -1.5 - max 1.5 You can now completely stop the action or reverse the animation

- "Left Shift+Space" toggles on and off the extra gear for rabbit fucking in the sex speed slider.

- Replaced the broken room closing alert with a simple message x) And I've still got stuck in the loading screen afterwards so I guess this didn't help :( (You can still remove loading screen pressing F7 though.)

- F12 Refreshes the Radio Stream.

Camera Control:

- Ctrl slows down FreeFly(F5) SPACE in Home Editor

- Alt and Shift speed up FreeFly

- Shift+X toggles name plates on and off.

- FreeFly now has a simple MouseWheel zoom in/out function

Chat stuffs:

Chat deletes messages after 50 instead of 20.

- Link Copying. Hold Shift to copy old way.

- Annoying chat bug caused by Hide UI fixed

- Holding down Left-Alt stops automatic chat scrolling.

Char Editor:

- Prints on clothes.

- Prints save on specific clothes.

- Added colors for lots of clothes

- Added skin color palette

- Shoes color 2 works but only people with my dll will see them colored.

- Added a simple SET/GET RGB Color Picker after opening the Color Palette.

- Save/Load outfits in Character Editor.

- Opening a Color Palette brings up Opacity Slider.

Bots stuffs:

- You can now make your bots cum x)

- Shift+B works for "Bot Cumshot" as well.

- Added a lil clothes control box for Virtual Partners

- F2 adds a fake female partner, F3 adds a fake male partner. To set you off of "bot mode" you need to press F4, after which your ghost partner will no longer auto accept poses but it fixes other players joining into the room x)

Others:

- Removed clothes restrictions in sex poses!

- Dances menu for pole dances!

- Ambient sounds are off by default. Put them back on from settings (F1) top left corner.

- PageUP cums, PageDOWN moans no matter conditions.

- Shift+F pauses and plays animation rather than just simply freezing it.

- Sex speed slider from min 0.1 - max 1 to min -1.5 - max 1.5 You can now completely stop the action or reverse the animation

- "Left Shift+Space" toggles on and off the extra gear for rabbit fucking in the sex speed slider.

- Replaced the broken room closing alert with a simple message x) And I've still got stuck in the loading screen afterwards so I guess this didn't help :( (You can still remove loading screen pressing F7 though.)

- F12 Refreshes the Radio Stream.

stuff that Gizmo should have done long time ago :) bad boy Gizmo u slucker

Here is a question for some who use the dll,what is it used for now since the room stuff doesnt work,designs on clothes or is there more?

The main reason I use it for is the more precise(slower) speed control whilst in build mode. The default speed, especially if youre high in the air is nearly impossible to work with. 

I like having control over clothing in poses, just because I want to go into X pose, doesnt mean I want to be naked at that point. I also like having more control of the speed of the animations, all the way down to stopping.

ok something last 

THEY USE 3D PARTY HUCKING TOOLS TO STEAL OUR ROOMS 

how else to say it so u understand lol even if my room is public they use hacks in what world we allow hackers to exist wth with all you ppl  lolzzzzzzzzzz