3DXChat Community

************Petition For Ban/Eject Button for Room Owners*********

DJMikeBurleigh

3 hours ago, Pandorra said:

Stick to the remaining 20% then and everything is fine.

If you come to my home, you will not dance on my antique dining table and certainly not piss anywhere else, than where it is common for civilized people. And I'd like you to sit down while doing so, please.

So yes, if you come to my home, I will tell you where to piss and where not, if you don't know by yourself.

Easy as that.

If someone is dancing on my table or pissing on my carpet, I have all the rights to kick this person out.

Kick button: yes!

A good hostess or host would certainly not kick anyone just because of the wrong color of the pants. Vice versa they would try to make people feel fine, welcome and appreciated. If you really consider someone being too easy with the trigger finger or playing Queen/King of the world, avoid their rooms, so what?

But against unteachable-carpet-peeing-trolls it would be an legit option of self defence.

Really now you don't have real life personal problems, to care so much about where do i piss in a game like this? I don't want to discuss it further. Some you take this game way too serious. I find this really pathetic to be honest. Give us the option to have any rule that anyone can think, i don't like all this crying here, because someone dancing in a spot that hurts your brain. Sorry, but this is the truth. I have friends here that know me even in real life too. We join rooms or they open sometimes, we just have fun. I don't remember anyone getting hurt so bad because they dance on a specific spot. I really want to understand, if we have a kick/ban button, will you feel more happy in your life? Or it's just because "i am the boss"?

It's a really bad view of a game like this. Personally, i see all people as casual users. I don't feel better than them, because i am older user or i have more friends or fuck friends. I haven't even ignore any damn user all these years. I had lots of fun around, i chilled, i trolled with so many people and they do the same to me and that's all. Here there are a few people that trying to proove theirselves better than the other users, who also paid for this game and of course they don't like to get kicked by a room, because the owner don't like where he pisses. LOL

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You one of them if you getting such a normal feature too serious. Every game has this function and no one crying about that.

Personally i don't really care about this feature. Being some years around, we all know each other somehow. We know which people likes us and who not. I know where to go for chill or fuck or whatever. But this feature is useless. I remember only very few times all these years that someone got hurted so bad of a troller in a room, to force him leave the room. Any time i have seen such a situation in a local chat, people make fun of the troller and i am sure any normal human could do it. Will you ever leave a friend's room because of a random silly troller? I would never do that of course.

Just have to understand that this game is a social sex game. You have to deal with "people". If someone gets so much annoyed because i dance in the spesific spot, then he/she should definitely not opening public and just have fun with friends. Obviously if someone feels so annoyed, then this game isn't for him/her. Always there are annoying people and always will be in such games and chats. When we want a feature like this, means that some people feel this game competitive, which makes no sense at all. Is it really so important if you have 78 people in your room and the other owner has 81? Because this is what exactly room owners care about. How many people they have. If you want many people, then learn to deal with "many people" and don't get annoyed because someone finds it funny to tease some people in your room. Otherwise open for friends and enjoy.

Edited by MrMango

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2018 at 6:51 PM, DJMikeBurleigh said:

Petition For Ban/Eject Button for Room Owners

Hello, I Understand I am Newer here, but i think for those that I have spoken with and interacted with this is something that is way overdue. Personally i am sick of putting up Rules for My room (Usually Two 1. No Colds 2. Have fun) and then having zero control if someone breaks the rule. As a room owner and DJ I am asking for those that support this to get behind Me , and show Your support in hopes that the Platform Creators can make a change ASAP. I know some here think they have the right to just abuse others, but I frankly have had Enough. Yes i am new, but this isn't My first rodeo so to speak. I have been in Virtual platforms 15 years, and i have never saw a platform without these simple controls. There are lots of room that allow colds its posted normally, and that is their right. It is also my right to not allow colds, and have simple tools to prevent it. So please get behind Me on this, and for the Platform Creators if you are listening Respectfully please listen to Your paying Customers. 

DJ Mike "The Magic Man " Out for Now See ya in world 

Still waiting Gizmo.  Please prioritize this or all the other great updates become worthless. 

• 2 years later...
On 5/30/2018 at 6:51 PM, DJMikeBurleigh said:

Petition For Ban/Eject Button for Room Owners

Hello, I Understand I am Newer here, but i think for those that I have spoken with and interacted with this is something that is way overdue. Personally i am sick of putting up Rules for My room (Usually Two 1. No Colds 2. Have fun) and then having zero control if someone breaks the rule. As a room owner and DJ I am asking for those that support this to get behind Me , and show Your support in hopes that the Platform Creators can make a change ASAP. I know some here think they have the right to just abuse others, but I frankly have had Enough. Yes i am new, but this isn't My first rodeo so to speak. I have been in Virtual platforms 15 years, and i have never saw a platform without these simple controls. There are lots of room that allow colds its posted normally, and that is their right. It is also my right to not allow colds, and have simple tools to prevent it. So please get behind Me on this, and for the Platform Creators if you are listening Respectfully please listen to Your paying Customers. 

DJ Mike "The Magic Man " Out for Now See ya in world 

Old but still... Signed !