3DXChat Community

************Petition For Ban/Eject Button for Room Owners*********

DJMikeBurleigh

Petition For Ban/Eject Button for Room Owners

Hello, I Understand I am Newer here, but i think for those that I have spoken with and interacted with this is something that is way overdue. Personally i am sick of putting up Rules for My room (Usually Two 1. No Colds 2. Have fun) and then having zero control if someone breaks the rule. As a room owner and DJ I am asking for those that support this to get behind Me , and show Your support in hopes that the Platform Creators can make a change ASAP. I know some here think they have the right to just abuse others, but I frankly have had Enough. Yes i am new, but this isn't My first rodeo so to speak. I have been in Virtual platforms 15 years, and i have never saw a platform without these simple controls. There are lots of room that allow colds its posted normally, and that is their right. It is also my right to not allow colds, and have simple tools to prevent it. So please get behind Me on this, and for the Platform Creators if you are listening Respectfully please listen to Your paying Customers. 

DJ Mike "The Magic Man " Out for Now See ya in world 

Hello, I Understand I am Newer here, but i think for those that I have spoken with and interacted with this is something that is way overdue. Personally i am sick of putting up Rules for My room (Usually Two 1. No Colds 2. Have fun) and then having zero control if someone breaks the rule. As a room owner and DJ I am asking for those that support this to get behind Me , and show Your support in hopes that the Platform Creators can make a change ASAP. I know some here think they have the right to just abuse others, but I frankly have had Enough. Yes i am new, but this isn't My first rodeo so to speak. I have been in Virtual platforms 15 years, and i have never saw a platform without these simple controls. There are lots of room that allow colds its posted normally, and that is their right. It is also my right to not allow colds, and have simple tools to prevent it. So please get behind Me on this, and for the Platform Creators if you are listening Respectfully please listen to Your paying Customers. 

Posted Yesterday, 09:30 PM

i have been here 18 months now ,and for those that I have spoken with and interacted with this is something that is way overdue. Personally i am sick of putting up Rules for My room (Usually Two 1. No Colds 2. Have fun) and then having zero control if someone breaks the rule. As a room owner and DJ I am asking for those that support this to get behind Me , and show Your support in hopes that the Platform Creators can make a change ASAP. I know some here think they have the right to just abuse others, but I frankly have had Enough. This isn't My first rodeo so to speak. I have been in Virtual platforms 16.5 years, and i have never saw a platform without these simple controls. There are lots of room that allow colds its posted normally, and that is their right. It is also my right to not allow colds, and HARASSMENT, AND DOWN RIGHT DRAMA . This is a simple implementation to have these  simple tools to prevent it. So please get behind Me on this, and for the Platform Creators if you are listening Respectfully please listen to Your paying Customers. GIZMO PLEASE...Make this Happen..Next Update.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate saying this but but the post has been here over a year now.  There has been no room ban facility added, something most sites have in place from the very start.  Personally I won't be paying next year for membership.  It's up to you all what you do but as nobody in authority has responded/posted in here then I doubt you'll get this facility added.  However, if enough people decide to withhold funds I am sure it will reach someones attention very very quickly indeed.  It should not take this to get a reply or action but unfortunately does it seems in this case.  Over 12 months is long enough for the post to be ignored.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A room owner can ban someone being rude, but i can't ban a rude room owner from a public place, when they join and they are rude? When you open a public room, you are not the boss of the world. Just ignore someone you don't like and he/she can't join your room. Because i want to ban/kick people too in default places sometimes, but i don't have this option. Being a room owner, doesn't mean that you are better than me or someone else. Some of you have to accept it deep in your brain, that in this game at aleast, this is how it works. Rude people will always be around, as they are irl too. We all want to make this game as we like personally, but of course this is not gonna happen.

If we really see a feature like this in the game, i would prefer to see a voting ban/kick instead, which feels more fair as well.

I beg to differ.

If I invite you to my house and you behave there like a barbarian I will treat you exactly like that and drag you outside. If you don't like to play along with the rules of a room, there is an easy solution: Do not go there first place.

But just because a room is opened for public, it does not mean it becomes private property. Like in any club. It is open for all but it has its house rules. If they say smoking ok, go light your cigs. If not, than not. It is only the decision of the owner. It is no public ground like the city streets and never will be.

Weather it is a room for colding or an area for socializing and party is pretty much the right do decide for an owner alone. There's no need for democracy in this regard. I mean, noone forces you to go there. If you join, you do it only because you want to. However, if you go to Rome, do like the Romans do.

Just see it from the other side.

If someone builds a room, puts efforts in it, arranges music and this and that to share a good time with others, doing the best to be a good hostess or host, isn't that someting that should be rewarded at least that much, that you are polite and try to be a good guest too?

I  support the idea of a kick button for room owners definately. Although I have luckily so far never really felt the urgent need for it myself, I think it is an important tool. Like an umbrealla. If you leave it at home, it definately starts to rain. Better to have, than not to have.

My2 cents

Edited by Pandorra

10 hours ago, MrMango said:

A room owner can ban someone being rude, but i can't ban a rude room owner from a public place, when they join and they are rude?

Everyone can. There is an "ignore" button for that.

When you open a public room, you are not the boss of the world.

Indeed. You are the boss of your room.

Just ignore someone you don't like and he/she can't join your room.

They can`t join in the future, but can add tons of troubles to people and host who stay at the place.

Being a room owner, doesn't mean that you are better than me or someone else. Some of you have to accept it deep in your brain, that in this game at aleast, this is how it works.

Did someone say that host is better than you or someone else by having the feature to ban/kick? This is anti-troll feature mostly..or just against bad ones. This is a way simply than writing tons reports to the support team who actually will never say about any result(that strange). Can you show to community any game where you can`t do that. Any paid game.

ps: ahh.. welcome back/.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

As far back as i remember myself around 5 years now, i have to say that the worst trouble makers were always popular people and room owners. I don't like to mention exactly their names, of course not. At least 80% of them are the best trollers and drama makers. Adding  a feature like this, can make it even worse. There are very few room owners around who are really friendly and know how to behave. As we are talking here, soon enough you will say that if i own a room, i have the persmission to tell you where you stand, where you dance and where you piss... because i am the boss of my room right? I make the rules there.

Edited by MrMango

Stick to the remaining 20% then and everything is fine.

If you come to my home, you will not dance on my antique dining table and certainly not piss anywhere else, than where it is common for civilized people. And I'd like you to sit down while doing so, please.

So yes, if you come to my home, I will tell you where to piss and where not, if you don't know by yourself.

Easy as that.

If someone is dancing on my table or pissing on my carpet, I have all the rights to kick this person out.

Kick button: yes!

A good hostess or host would certainly not kick anyone just because of the wrong color of the pants. Vice versa they would try to make people feel fine, welcome and appreciated. If you really consider someone being too easy with the trigger finger or playing Queen/King of the world, avoid their rooms, so what?

But against unteachable-carpet-peeing-trolls it would be an legit option of self defence.